NFL Season 2017/18

Any other sports

Re: NFL Season 2017/18

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:36 pm

pels wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:OK, I have been through it now

Well done to @Spargo and @Johno6 who came home with flyers and drew for 1st place on 192
Unfortunately for Johno, Spargo pipped him on the margin 212 : 246
Pretty tough after 17 rounds to lose by the margin
@SHAM came in 3rd

So, in all, we had a pool of $570, because Pendlez pulled out after the 1st round, so the prizes ended up being:
1st: $385
2nd: $140
3rd: $45

Please e-mail me your bank account details and I'll transfer the money

4 people haven't paid so I will fund it
Please pay me and send me a PM when you have

Cheers and its onto the play-offs!

Didn’t we have a Best total margin award as well?

I have pm you sham bank details

We were talking about doing 1/2 / Best Margin instead of 1/2/3

SHAM got 3rd & Best Margin so he gets it either way

PS: all paid now thanks
Attachments
NFL Tipping.PNG
NFL Tipping.PNG (103.89 KiB) Viewed 1048 times
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Wedgie » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:34 am

Petition To Never Have Cris Collinsworth Call Another Eagles Game Already Has 100k Signatures

Cris Collinsworth was beside Al Michaels on the NBC call for Super Bowl LII, and if it sounded to you like he had money riding on the Patriots, you weren’t alone.

Eagles fans everywhere noticed the New England bias shining through in Collinsworth’s analysis of the game and tone of voice for certain instances.

In spite, fans in Philadelphia have started a petition to never have him call another Eagles game, and it already has over 100k signatures.

The Change.org petition reads as follows –

Cris Collinsworth is the most biased and horrible commentator ever. Being a Philadelphia Eagles fan and having to listen to him constantly talk about the Patriots and hardly ever the Eagles during the game made it almost unbearable. As a professional he has a duty to if not be unbiased at least try to make the game enjoyable for all viewers. His constant fawning over Tom Brady and the Patriots the entire game was disgusting, making it sound like he was a local Boston radio personality and not a commentator for a nationally syndicated football game. His performance brought back recent memories of the horrible job Pete Morelli and his officiating crew did against the Panthers earlier in the year. Please NBC discipline him or at the very least keep him to only commentating on Patroit games who he so very much loves.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby FOURTH ESTATE » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:38 pm

Jim05 wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Heading home from the Warradale now after 7 hours of drinking.
How ******* biased were those shithouse commentators towards New England? Americans hate underdogs.
Great result, the clearly better team won.

They dont hate underdogs, they just hate Philly. Would guess that the majority of people over there would of been supporting the Pats today

You Think!!!! Not one Raider Fan would have been following New England and the Raiders have a connection with Philly with Howie Long's son playing

WE RAIDER NATION HATE NEW ENGLAND

IT WAS A FUMBLE!!!!!!
2017, 2019 & 2020 PREMIERS
RICHMOND, RICHMOND, RICHMOND.

Let that be a lesson to you Sturt. You don't beat Glenelg 3 times in a row in Grand Finals and get away with it.
FOURTH ESTATE
Veteran

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 128 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Previous

Board index   Other Sports  Other Sports