Junior Gridiron

Any other sports

Junior Gridiron

Postby HH3 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:49 am

Junior gridiron is starting back up again.

Ages 14 - 18

The season will start again in Feb 2019.

Two clubs have commenced preseason already. The Adelaide Uni Razorbacks (eastern suburbs) & the South City Chiefs (southern metro/Marion area).

Port Adelaide Spartans (western suburbs) junior practices will commence on Monday 12th November.

The UniSA Eagles (northern suburbs) will be commencing soon as well.

Southern Districts Oilers (deep southern suburbs) I am unsure about.

We are also running combined Gridiron SA Come & Try sessions at Port Adelaide Rubgy Club on Saturday mornings at 10am. We had one on the weekend, which was a huge success, so there will be another one this Saturday. No experience necessary, no gridiron gear required.

If you have any questions, contact your relevant club. Contact details are on the Gridiron SA website, or find the club pages on FB.

gridironsa.com.au
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Junior Gridiron

Postby HH3 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:24 am

After such a massive response to this thread, I'll just leave this here

I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:38 am

What day are the games and when does the season finish? I checked the website and couldn’t find the answers

My 15 year old is interested depending on this (basketball and football seasons cannot clash)
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby HH3 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:45 am

Brodlach wrote:What day are the games and when does the season finish? I checked the website and couldn’t find the answers

My 15 year old is interested depending on this (basketball and football seasons cannot clash)

The season will start in Feb and run through to April.

Games are on Saturday mornings at Port Adelaide Rugby Club (next door to Portland).

If you need any info, the club facebook pages are probably the best place to check/message, because people have them linked to their phones.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:50 am

HH3 wrote:
Brodlach wrote:What day are the games and when does the season finish? I checked the website and couldn’t find the answers

Games are on Saturday mornings at Port Adelaide Rugby Club (next door to Portland).

If you need any info, the club facebook pages are probably the best place to check/message, because people have them linked to their phones.

Thanks

Chiefs is the club he would play for, his grand father would disown him if he went elsewhere
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Postby HH3 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:00 am

Brodlach wrote:
HH3 wrote:

Thanks

Chiefs is the club he would play for, his grand father would disown him if he went elsewhere

Also, he's free to come down this Saturday morning for some training. The league is running some joint training sessions. 10am at Port Rugby Club,
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:07 am

Cheers, I will talk to him tonight
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach
Coach

Board index   Other Sports  Other Sports