Cars

Cars, V8 racing, F1 racing, motorbikes, vintage, new, mechanical

Re: Cars

Postby Booney » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:57 am

the milky bar kid wrote:
the milky bar kid wrote:Looking back and laughing at my old car chat today after letting go of the Valiant project three weeks ago after deciding it was just too big for me…
I’d prepared myself for a life without a cruiser, but then literally two weeks after selling the Valiant picked up a real decent deal on an old wagon.
So after a years of kidding myself with a project, early next year I should be out and enjoying the streets with the family wagon. :D


Update, I’m not sure how something can be shipped 1700kms in 3 days via two depots and then sit in the final depot for 4 days plus (I’m waiting for the call) so it can travel the final 11kms… :roll:


Pics?
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 44405
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4237 times
Been liked: 7121 times

Re: Cars

Postby the milky bar kid » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:13 am

Image
Image
Na Fianna Gaelic Football Club 2015/2016 - no blood, no foul

Ingle Farm Football Club - premiers 2013
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: underneath the Bedge's wing
Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 235 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Re: Cars

Postby Booney » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:19 am

A woody!

Nice one mate.
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 44405
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4237 times
Been liked: 7121 times

Re: Cars

Postby the milky bar kid » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:42 am

Booney wrote:A woody!

Nice one mate.


Thank you, that classic fake wood grain :lol:
Na Fianna Gaelic Football Club 2015/2016 - no blood, no foul

Ingle Farm Football Club - premiers 2013
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: underneath the Bedge's wing
Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 235 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Re: Cars

Postby Bum Crack » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:40 pm

the milky bar kid wrote:Image
Image

I thought you might have gone the metallic pea
Attachments
Car.jpg
Car.jpg (358.24 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach
 
Posts: 6200
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Here
Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 460 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Re: Cars

Postby Booney » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:02 pm

Image
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 44405
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4237 times
Been liked: 7121 times

Re: Cars

Postby Bandit » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:58 am

Hey MilkyBarKid are you aware of the updated club rego scheme? I wont put details here but the smasa site is a good point of info.
Im so happy to now have a couple of cars rego'd on club rego rather than collecting dust in my shed. $90 for 90 days per year.
Extend The Dukes
Bandit
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:47 pm
Location: Shed
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 56 times

Re: Cars

Postby the milky bar kid » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:46 am

Bandit wrote:Hey MilkyBarKid are you aware of the updated club rego scheme? I wont put details here but the smasa site is a good point of info.
Im so happy to now have a couple of cars rego'd on club rego rather than collecting dust in my shed. $90 for 90 days per year.


I think so, I have my MR334, going in Wednesday for the VIN check & then the log book, hopefully it’s happy days after that. My old man is in the SCCSA, so he helped me out there.
The new rego is heaps better, what are you running?
Na Fianna Gaelic Football Club 2015/2016 - no blood, no foul

Ingle Farm Football Club - premiers 2013
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: underneath the Bedge's wing
Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 235 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Re: Cars

Postby Bandit » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:48 pm

the milky bar kid wrote:
Bandit wrote:Hey MilkyBarKid are you aware of the updated club rego scheme? I wont put details here but the smasa site is a good point of info.
Im so happy to now have a couple of cars rego'd on club rego rather than collecting dust in my shed. $90 for 90 days per year.


I think so, I have my MR334, going in Wednesday for the VIN check & then the log book, hopefully it’s happy days after that. My old man is in the SCCSA, so he helped me out there.
The new rego is heaps better, what are you running?

Yeah the new rego scheme is awesome as both my cars (79 Transam and an old landcruiser troopy) are modified so i could never get the old "historic rego". Used to rego them and get a couple of drives in a 3 month period for ~$200. Big thanks to the people who pushed for it thats for sure!
Extend The Dukes
Bandit
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:47 pm
Location: Shed
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 56 times

Re: Cars

Postby Booney » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:10 pm

Bandit wrote:
the milky bar kid wrote:
Bandit wrote:Hey MilkyBarKid are you aware of the updated club rego scheme? I wont put details here but the smasa site is a good point of info.
Im so happy to now have a couple of cars rego'd on club rego rather than collecting dust in my shed. $90 for 90 days per year.


I think so, I have my MR334, going in Wednesday for the VIN check & then the log book, hopefully it’s happy days after that. My old man is in the SCCSA, so he helped me out there.
The new rego is heaps better, what are you running?

Yeah the new rego scheme is awesome as both my cars (79 Transam and an old landcruiser troopy) are modified so i could never get the old "historic rego". Used to rego them and get a couple of drives in a 3 month period for ~$200. Big thanks to the people who pushed for it thats for sure!


I too am in SMASA and the work the guys do in that group is unbelievable, they do a mountain of work. Great group of people.
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 44405
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4237 times
Been liked: 7121 times

Re: Cars

Postby the milky bar kid » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:00 pm

Booney wrote:I too am in SMASA and the work the guys do in that group is unbelievable, they do a mountain of work. Great group of people.


I was very impressed with the set up they had & used their site for a heap of tidbits on getting Classic rego.
I would've used them, but already had the contacts. Anyway, rego achieved yesterday, just in time for the holidays!
Na Fianna Gaelic Football Club 2015/2016 - no blood, no foul

Ingle Farm Football Club - premiers 2013
the milky bar kid
League - Best 21
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:50 pm
Location: underneath the Bedge's wing
Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 235 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Motoring/Motorsport

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest