WEIGHT LOSS + the challenge

Losing Weight, Health, Body Building, Fitness, Exercising, Nutrition, etc.

Re: WEIGHT LOSS + the challenge

Postby MW » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:02 am

I'll never forget a footy teammate one day in the changerooms weighed himself, wrote it on the whiteboard and disappeared for 20 minutes. Came back, weighed himself again and had lost 0.5kg after going to the toilet! :lol:
MW
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10148
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:55 pm
Has liked: 1594 times
Been liked: 1275 times

Re: WEIGHT LOSS + the challenge

Postby Corona Man » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:20 pm

MW wrote:I'll never forget a footy teammate one day in the changerooms weighed himself, wrote it on the whiteboard and disappeared for 20 minutes. Came back, weighed himself again and had lost 0.5kg after going to the toilet! :lol:

Cue the Neil Balme footage....
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9744
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 960 times
Been liked: 2531 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: WEIGHT LOSS + the challenge

Postby MW » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:33 pm

Corona Man wrote:
MW wrote:I'll never forget a footy teammate one day in the changerooms weighed himself, wrote it on the whiteboard and disappeared for 20 minutes. Came back, weighed himself again and had lost 0.5kg after going to the toilet! :lol:

Cue the Neil Balme footage....


Did he do it as well?
MW
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10148
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:55 pm
Has liked: 1594 times
Been liked: 1275 times

Re: WEIGHT LOSS + the challenge

Postby Corona Man » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:45 pm

MW wrote:
Corona Man wrote:
MW wrote:I'll never forget a footy teammate one day in the changerooms weighed himself, wrote it on the whiteboard and disappeared for 20 minutes. Came back, weighed himself again and had lost 0.5kg after going to the toilet! :lol:

Cue the Neil Balme footage....


Did he do it as well?

Perhaps.... there is some well run footage of him when he was footy manager at Geelong in the background of a player interview in the change rooms, and he is seen going in for a dump....... sometime later he emerges from his dump looking quite satisfied with the, err, outcome.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9744
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 960 times
Been liked: 2531 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: WEIGHT LOSS + the challenge

Postby Dutchy » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:35 am

Spargo wrote:Wednesday weigh in;

29/07/20 - 134 kg
05/08/20 - 132 kg
12/08/20 - 130 kg
19/08/20 - 128.5 kg
26/08/20 - 128 kg
02/09/20 - 127.5 kg
09/09/20 - 127 kg
16/09/20 - 128.5 kg - undisciplined behaviour last week, back on the horse now though.


Always going to happen, never going to be a smooth trip, just keep thinking long term, you are doing great!
User avatar
Dutchy
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 40088
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:24 am
Location: Location, Location
Has liked: 1388 times
Been liked: 2212 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Re: WEIGHT LOSS + the challenge

Postby Dutchy » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:37 am

OK Im in. Weighed myself for the 1st time in months today, I actually expected worse, have a big celebration in mid December so want to be 115kgs by then. Got down to 117 last summer just purely by exercise, not diet, hoping by doing both I can get there.

17/9/20 - 122.6
User avatar
Dutchy
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 40088
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:24 am
Location: Location, Location
Has liked: 1388 times
Been liked: 2212 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Health & Fitness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest