Body Trim

Losing Weight, Health, Body Building, Fitness, Exercising, Nutrition, etc.

Re: Body Trim

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:04 am

kickinit wrote: Who seriously wants to take a pill that increases your heart rate and increase your blood pressure.

Thousands of people take them every day - illegally and no one knows exactly how and where they're made. At least these are prescription I guess..
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Squids » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
kickinit wrote: Who seriously wants to take a pill that increases your heart rate and increase your blood pressure.

Thousands of people take them every day - illegally and no one knows exactly how and where they're made. At least these are prescription I guess..

Ever had a cup of coffee kickinit?
Squids
Coach

Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 205 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby kickinit » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:21 pm

You can't compare a cup of coffee to duromine.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby Q. » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Yeah, coffee is more like liquid crack.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby cheetah » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:29 am

Well you can actually coffee is a stimulant. 2 much and it has the same effects increased BP and tachycardia. Its obvious to eat less, exercise more, eat better etc etc. But this can be a kick start and a big confidence boost. Be honest we all thought he had cancer or was on the gear at the start. In end we are all different and it is just what works best for you.
9km training
cheetah
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Solomontown

Postby stampy » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:11 pm

duromine did wonders for me 13 years ago, dropped 20kg in 4 months, werent much good for the blood pressure though
Go The Tiges!!!
stampy
Coach

Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 331 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Postby kickinit » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:09 pm

cheetah wrote:Well you can actually coffee is a stimulant. 2 much and it has the same effects increased BP and tachycardia. Its obvious to eat less, exercise more, eat better etc etc. But this can be a kick start and a big confidence boost. Be honest we all thought he had cancer or was on the gear at the start. In end we are all different and it is just what works best for you.

both stimulants but duromine is way more potent then coffee. You also have to worry about the side effects down the track in life. Duromine is a very potent appetite suppressant and with some people have to force themselves to eat, as they can go the whole day without eating and not feeling hungry. It might kick start things but it doesn't do anything to change your life. If you take it for a month and not change anything when you come off then you haven't achieved anything.

stampy wrote:duromine did wonders for me 13 years ago, dropped 20kg in 4 months, werent much good for the blood pressure though

you could of easily lost that without it. How did you go after coming off it?
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby stampy » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:14 pm

pafc1870 wrote:
White Line Fever wrote:You don't like gyms because you're a fat lazy sh!t and would rather sit back and do the hating.

wow, you really are a wanker

ahem! what was about abusing fellows posters that you pm'd me mate?
Go The Tiges!!!
stampy
Coach

Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 331 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Postby RustyCage » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:30 pm

stampy wrote:
pafc1870 wrote:
White Line Fever wrote:You don't like gyms because you're a fat lazy sh!t and would rather sit back and do the hating.

wow, you really are a wanker

ahem! what was about abusing fellows posters that you pm'd me mate?

responded to a comment aimed incorrectly and unfairly at me, should I have said it? Maybe not, I accept that, I apologise to WLF. Id you'd like to complain, feel free to PM Dutchy or Wedgie, a better option than sulking on various threads
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby cheetah » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:15 am

Thats why you are meant 2 take it for three months. Seen all the girls at work try milkshake diets. Mate sed he barely ate for first few days but effect wore off. He went back and saw doctor weekly or fortnightly 2 check weight loss, have obs taken and make sure he was developing sustainable goals and routines.
9km training
cheetah
Under 16s

Postby kickinit » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:21 am

Because you've seen 1 guy use it and lose weight it doesn't mean it's the best thing to be taking. Have you looked at the long term side effects of the drug? Like heart disease and Diabetes? Duromine doesn't teach you anything in changing your life to start exercising or eating healthy. The individual is the one that has to make the changes in there lifestyle if they want to get healthier and to stay way, no one or a magic pill can do this it is purely up to the person. I trained a mate that lost 50kgs and was down to 11%bf last year purely from eating right and training right. You might say it's a good way for someone to get a confidence boost, but whats more of a boost when you jump on the scales and see you've dropped 4-5kgs in your first week, and it being from your own hard work not a pill that is putting your life in danger. I'm sorry but there isn't any good reason why this stuff should even be allowed to be sold to people let alone be consumed
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby cheetah » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:30 am

So are you a fitness trainer? Im just giving an example that i saw work. Everybody is different. That is why there is so much stuff out there. If you look back and read some of my posts, I mention you need 2 change your lifestyle, habits for this to work in the long run. Is there a medical journal on long term side effects for duromide? Can you provide a link please. Duromine is just one thing that is out there, 2 help are ever increasing fat society. Mate now has a new lease on life, can run round with kids more. Doc says BP down, decreased risk of type 2 diabetes. cholesterol down. Just all round healthier. Dont be a hater, for something that has worked for somebody. I know a group of my wifes friends that did a watchers group and that worked really well. They gave each other encouragement and swapped ideas. As stated before everybody is different and if you are fat just find out what you like and suits you. But it has 2 be for the long term.
9km training
cheetah
Under 16s

Postby Bully » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:08 am

cheetah wrote:So are you a fitness trainer? Im just giving an example that i saw work. Everybody is different. That is why there is so much stuff out there. If you look back and read some of my posts, I mention you need 2 change your lifestyle, habits for this to work in the long run. Is there a medical journal on long term side effects for duromide? Can you provide a link please. Duromine is just one thing that is out there, 2 help are ever increasing fat society. Mate now has a new lease on life, can run round with kids more. Doc says BP down, decreased risk of type 2 diabetes. cholesterol down. Just all round healthier. Dont be a hater, for something that has worked for somebody. I know a group of my wifes friends that did a watchers group and that worked really well. They gave each other encouragement and swapped ideas. As stated before everybody is different and if you are fat just find out what you like and suits you. But it has 2 be for the long term.

=D>

dont wanna get into another arguement with someone over this, but i have continually said this (in bold). try what everyone says will work, and if it doesnt, then at least you can say you tried. But EVERYONE is different.
duromine hey .....
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby kickinit » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:01 am

cheetah wrote:So are you a fitness trainer? Im just giving an example that i saw work. Everybody is different. That is why there is so much stuff out there. If you look back and read some of my posts, I mention you need 2 change your lifestyle, habits for this to work in the long run. Is there a medical journal on long term side effects for duromide? Can you provide a link please. Duromine is just one thing that is out there, 2 help are ever increasing fat society. Mate now has a new lease on life, can run round with kids more. Doc says BP down, decreased risk of type 2 diabetes. cholesterol down. Just all round healthier. Dont be a hater, for something that has worked for somebody. I know a group of my wifes friends that did a watchers group and that worked really well. They gave each other encouragement and swapped ideas. As stated before everybody is different and if you are fat just find out what you like and suits you. But it has 2 be for the long term.

No i'm not a fitness trainer/ personal trainer and I never will become one because they are the biggest scam in the fitness industry. I've been training for many years trained with some professional athletes and will be entering my first competition next year, and currently in talks about getting sponsored. Everybody's different but all that is needed is a calorie deficit. If you have a calorie deficit and don't even do any cardio you will lose weight, it's that simple.

The main reason why people are overweight is because they are lazy. They can do the exercise and they can do the diet but most of the time they don't want to. The only way they are going to break the habit is by doing it. Giving them a pill that makes them lose weight is doing nothing for them but making them stay there lazy selfs. They have to change there lifestyle and diet, the pill will not do that for them.

Here's your link
http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-4151-Ph ... genumber=6
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby kickinit » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:02 am

dont wanna get into another arguement with someone over this, but i have continually said this (in bold). try what everyone says will work, and if it doesnt, then at least you can say you tried. But EVERYONE is different.
duromine hey .....[/quote]

You still here trying to make out you know what your talking about
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby Bully » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:00 pm

can you give me some info on duromine, as not heard alot of good things about it, but may look into it more and give it a try.....
Like what does it involve?
Bully
Coach

Been liked: 120 times

Postby PPLions » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:06 pm

I used Duromine for six months and lost 47 kgs. I also followed my Doctor's recommendation of exercising for at least half an hour three times a week during that period and it worked wonders.
I did not use a fitness trainer.
Duromine may not work for everyone but it worked for me.
PPLions
Under 18s

Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: West Augusta

Postby cheetah » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:17 pm

That is not a medical journa lwebsite mate. That is just a basic site describing potential side effects. A medical journal is a paper written by a health proffessional usually with a PHD. something obviously kickinit has in weightloss
9km training
cheetah
Under 16s

Postby JK » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:21 pm

kickinit wrote:The main reason why people are overweight is because they are lazy. They can do the exercise and they can do the diet but most of the time they don't want to. The only way they are going to break the habit is by doing it. Giving them a pill that makes them lose weight is doing nothing for them but making them stay there lazy selfs. They have to change there lifestyle and diet, the pill will not do that for them.

Im no expert with this stuff, but in the main I very much agree with this (Im sure there's the odd exception).

I'm not over weight, in fact my limbs are pretty scrawny, but I would have a higher body fat percentage than I should and I know I can improve that, and relatively quickly because I've done it before .. But it really is laziness and a lack of sustained determination to consume the right foods, right amounts and exercise regularly enough on my behalf, if Im honest with myself.

Breaking habits or forming better ones, can be hard to do sometimes, but I reckon that's the hardest part because the training and eating really isn't so difficult.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4438 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby cheetah » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Bully you should always see your doctor when trying to lose weight. They are the best advice for weight loss. Also they will give a professional opinion on duromine, as there are some cases were you cant use it. We all cant get sponsored
9km training
cheetah
Under 16s

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Health & Fitness