Body Trim

Losing Weight, Health, Body Building, Fitness, Exercising, Nutrition, etc.

Re: Body Trim

Postby Bully » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:27 am

cheetah wrote:Kickinit i have talked a mate into using duromine. He is about 100kgs. He will start in 2 weeks. I will start a new topic duromine v professional athelete. He will get his body fat % measured. I will post photos of him at start and during his gradually weight loss. Post his fluid and food intake each day. Plus i will get him 2 tell me his thoughts. Honest opinions. I challenge you 2 find someone similar weight/body fat % and over 3 months see who loses the most weight.

like to know how your mate goes with it cheetah , keep us informed on the outcome, would be interesting
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby cheetah » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:12 am

I think someone is chicken. Talk the talk but cant walk the walk. Should of been challenge accepted!
9km training
cheetah
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Solomontown

Postby cheetah » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:20 am

My qualifications are varied and many kickinit. Just becuase you are obviously a fitness/personal trainer, dont cry and have a sook because there is a wonder drug that could change the lives of millions! Plus put you out of a job. My friend has seen his doctor and is keen to go. You should always see a doctor first before attempting any weight loss program! please casual observers do this! Dont be fooled by a roid up jim junkie!
9km training
cheetah
Under 16s

Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Solomontown

Postby kickinit » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:03 am

cheetah wrote:I think someone is chicken. Talk the talk but cant walk the walk. Should of been challenge accepted!
cheetah wrote:My qualifications are varied and many kickinit. Just becuase you are obviously a fitness/personal trainer, dont cry and have a sook because there is a wonder drug that could change the lives of millions! Plus put you out of a job. My friend has seen his doctor and is keen to go. You should always see a doctor first before attempting any weight loss program! please casual observers do this! Dont be fooled by a roid up jim junkie!

First off can you read? If you go back you will find me saying I am not a personal trainer (and I will be the first one to tell you they are a scam) I don't charge the people I train they are family or friends that come to me. I don't go advertise or get people to train. So Duromine won't put me out of a job as my job isn't even in the fitness industry. Also please quote me where I say Duromine won't help you lose weight? My whole concern with the drug is, if people are resorting to a drug then they are just taking the lazy way out. The only way they are going to keep the weight off in the future is by learning how to exercise properly and to have a healthy diet. Also never accuse me of being a roid up gym junkie, as the show I have in may is a natural show so I aint on the juice.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby PPLions » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:25 am

kickinit wrote:
cheetah wrote:I think someone is chicken. Talk the talk but cant walk the walk. Should of been challenge accepted!
cheetah wrote:My qualifications are varied and many kickinit. Just becuase you are obviously a fitness/personal trainer, dont cry and have a sook because there is a wonder drug that could change the lives of millions! Plus put you out of a job. My friend has seen his doctor and is keen to go. You should always see a doctor first before attempting any weight loss program! please casual observers do this! Dont be fooled by a roid up jim junkie!

First off can you read? If you go back you will find me saying I am not a personal trainer (and I will be the first one to tell you they are a scam) I don't charge the people I train they are family or friends that come to me. I don't go advertise or get people to train. So Duromine won't put me out of a job as my job isn't even in the fitness industry. Also please quote me where I say Duromine won't help you lose weight? My whole concern with the drug is, if people are resorting to a drug then they are just taking the lazy way out. The only way they are going to keep the weight off in the future is by learning how to exercise properly and to have a healthy diet. Also never accuse me of being a roid up gym junkie, as the show I have in may is a natural show so I aint on the juice.

You train people but you are not a personal trainer?
PPLions
Under 18s

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: West Augusta

Postby scoob » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:31 am

PPLions wrote:
kickinit wrote:

Trains people - just not personally :?
scoob
Veteran

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 87 times

Postby Jase » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:33 am

scoob wrote:
PPLions wrote:
kickinit wrote:

Trains people - just not personally :?

If he "spots" them doing weights while he trains them does that make him a Trainspotter...?
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1476 times
Been liked: 550 times

Postby kickinit » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:34 am

I train friends and family, they know what I do and seen the results i've gotten. Most personal trainer out there today have only read a book and have never done done the work. Also you don't need a personal trainer to give you information they have printed of the internet.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby once_were_warriors » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Got agree its all about energy going out greater than energy coming in.

Have gone on this idea for last 4 months and lost 20kg.

5 days x 1hr cardio per week consisting of mainly of skip rope, squats , push ups , sit ups.
4 days x 1 hr weights per week.

Don't do bakeries,soft drink,chips , chocolate etc anymore.

Haven't changed alcohol (need one vice) intake or eating out, just don't eat junkfood now.

Have gotten to the stage where I look forward to working out, which now makes it alot easier, good stress relief.

Just need to find 8 - 10 hours a week , which equals all the meaningless shit I use to watch on the tube.

Do it all at home and find that I don't have that can't be bothered going to the gym excuse.
If at first you don't succeed , then destroy all evidence that you tried in the first place
once_were_warriors
Under 18s

Been liked: 2 times

Postby Q. » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:35 pm

cheetah wrote:That is not a medical journa lwebsite mate. That is just a basic site describing potential side effects. A medical journal is a paper written by a health proffessional usually with a PHD. something obviously kickinit has in weightloss

An MSDS will do just fine, as it's information is compiled from scientific studies:

http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/datasheet/d/durominecap.pdf

Drugs should really be the final option in achieving weight loss/weight gain goals. But, we've developed into being an impatient society - we want things without having to work hard for it - so it's not a surprise that many opt for shortcuts.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Squids » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Result is the same, duromine or healthy diet and exercise innit?
Squids
Coach

Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 205 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Squids » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:05 am

Why not hit the weight loss with a two prong approach.....diet exercise and duromine.

Liposuction is the lazy way to go about it.
Squids
Coach

Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 205 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Health & Fitness