Body Trim

Losing Weight, Health, Body Building, Fitness, Exercising, Nutrition, etc.

Re: Body Trim

Postby scoob » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:06 pm

Barto wrote:
kickinit wrote:
Barto wrote:
Squids wrote:Fitness industry is the biggest scam out.

Getting fit isn't a scam but there are lots of dodgy operators.

The diet industry is a bigger scam.

Eating less doesn't cost a thing compared to expensive potions and powders.

You don't need to eat less, a lot of people always say I can't diet I get too hungry. If you are getting hungry you are not eating enough veggies. Always remember the phrase green is lean, take brocolli it's a super food contains mostly water and takes more calories to digest it then what's in it.
Barto wrote:
kickinit wrote:A lot of people think having carbs at tea time is a bad idea and when they hear I have carbs 10-15mins before bed they think i'm crazy. But the thing is, it is probably the best thing I ever changed in my diet. What people forget is when your a sleep this is when your body does most of it's repair work. You need to have the energy source (carbs) there for it to repair itself.

Exactly, but try telling this to someone who is walking around with their protein shaker for half the day.

I wouldn't say this, I would rephrase it to people that think they have the magical supplement. There is no magical pill or powder but they can help you with your goals.

Fair call, I meant to say " eating less crap" doesn't cost. Although the slackers usually counter with "waah waah waah, eating healthy costs more than eating junk food".

Well done Barto that is an exemplary use of the quote function
scoob
Veteran

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 87 times

Postby dedja » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:18 pm

stampy wrote:i have just ordered this product as a 30 free trial, has anyone got any feedback on it or am i wasting my time

Trying to get that guernsey to fit? :lol:
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 996 times

Postby MatteeG » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:20 am

dedja wrote:
stampy wrote:i have just ordered this product as a 30 free trial, has anyone got any feedback on it or am i wasting my time

Trying to get that guernsey to fit? :lol:

LMAO!!
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 511 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby cheetah » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:14 am

duromine
9km training
cheetah
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Solomontown

Postby Q. » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:28 am

cheetah wrote:duromine

It's basically an amphetamine - appetite supressing, as well as all the other characteristics that come with stimulants. Nasty shit.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby CENTURION » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:10 am

my ex used to wonder why she was going through them in such a short space of time.
Member No. 988 & PROUD to sponsor The CDFC!!
CENTURION
Coach

Has liked: 204 times
Been liked: 112 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Psyber » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:23 am

CENTURION wrote:
my ex used to wonder why she was going through them in such a short space of time.
There used to be a lot of that - and addicts going to multiple GPs for prescriptions.
Lovely stuff!: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duromine
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 390 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby kickinit » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:35 am

I don't know why anyone would need to take a appetite suppressant, If you are hungry when dieting then you ain't eating right
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby CENTURION » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:45 am

my ex used to go to a particular asian doctor in the Elizbff City Centre, she used to say that she had a wedding coming up & needed assistance in losing weight. The doc would say..."pletty girl, you no need to roose weight, you rook ruvvery...............................how many you want?? :D :D
Member No. 988 & PROUD to sponsor The CDFC!!
CENTURION
Coach

Has liked: 204 times
Been liked: 112 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Alaska » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:59 am

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin?
2017 and 2018 NFL Fantasy Champion
Alaska
League - Best 21

Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 64 times

Postby Squids » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Just ask MAL about weight loss, he is an expert.
Squids
Coach

Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 205 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby cheetah » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:26 am

Q. wrote:

It's basically an amphetamine - appetite supressing, as well as all the other characteristics that come with stimulants. Nasty shit.

If used right it is brilliant. My mate lost 16kgs in 1 month. with suppressing your appettite you are meant 2 develop healthy eating habits. breaks complusive eating. stimulants give you that get up and go 2 exercise. again help you develop exercise routine. binge using has always given drug bad name. 3 month course 2 develop better lifestyle. no such thing as perfect drug. but if used right can change your life.
9km training
cheetah
Under 16s

Postby kickinit » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:35 am

cheetah wrote:
Q. wrote:

If used right it is brilliant. My mate lost 16kgs in 1 month. with suppressing your appettite you are meant 2 develop healthy eating habits. breaks complusive eating. stimulants give you that get up and go 2 exercise. again help you develop exercise routine. binge using has always given drug bad name. 3 month course 2 develop better lifestyle. no such thing as perfect drug. but if used right can change your life.

yep and after 3 months go straight back to where you were before you started taking it. There is no need to suppress a appetite when your on a diet. If you hungry the eat some veggies.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby scoob » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:49 pm

kickinit wrote:
cheetah wrote:
Q. wrote:

yep and after 3 months go straight back to where you were before you started taking it. There is no need to suppress a appetite when your on a diet. If you hungry the eat some veggies.

Veggies taste like sh!t though!
scoob
Veteran

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 87 times

Postby cheetah » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:30 pm

I think you are missing my point. Studies show humans are creatures of habit. Three months usually breaks this. Suppressing appettie is to stop impulse eating. I dont need it im 45kgs ringing wet. But have seen a mate fade away. dropped 30kgs all up 20kg from duromine and last 10kgs from good eating habits and exercise routine. You have to be prepared 2 change your lifestyle for the long term. Big rumour this is what biggest loser people are on!
9km training
cheetah
Under 16s

Postby kickinit » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:14 pm

cheetah wrote:I think you are missing my point. Studies show humans are creatures of habit. Three months usually breaks this. Suppressing appettie is to stop impulse eating. I dont need it im 45kgs ringing wet. But have seen a mate fade away. dropped 30kgs all up 20kg from duromine and last 10kgs from good eating habits and exercise routine. You have to be prepared 2 change your lifestyle for the long term. Big rumour this is what biggest loser people are on!

I understand what your saying, the problem is your looking at the short term achievement rather then the long term effect. Take this for example you cut back half what your eating for a month, but you find your always hungry. So you take a appetite suppresent for a month all is good. You then stop taking it and what happens your back to where you first started. Also its a false weight lose, you might be dropping the kgs but your BF% will hardly move especially in women. I've seen chicks put on 5kgs and look 100 times better then when they where 5kgs lighter, but with that there bf% dropped. If your eating healthy and the right amount there is no need to take a appetite surpressent. If you need one then you need to look at your diet
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby Phantom Gossiper » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:01 am

If your exercising correctly and having a balanced diet then your BF% will drop.

No one is saying duromine is a replacement for those but rather something to assist with the weight loss process, the is particularly important with obese people who for confidence and reassurance need to see results quicker.
Phantom Gossiper
Coach

Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:37 am

scoob wrote:

not when you douse them with margarine.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4347 times
Been liked: 7926 times

Postby overloaded » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:40 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
scoob wrote:

not when you douse them with margarine.

or deep fry them in batter
therealROSSCO wrote:Now listen to this loud and clear.....

I have not been approached to coach at the WFC this year, next year or any year. I have not approached the WFC to coach this year, next year or any year. This is an unconditional statement.
overloaded
2009 Punting Comp Winner

Postby kickinit » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:53 am

Phantom Gossiper wrote:If your exercising correctly and having a balanced diet then your BF% will drop.

No one is saying duromine is a replacement for those but rather something to assist with the weight loss process, the is particularly important with obese people who for confidence and reassurance need to see results quicker.

Your BF% will drop from having a calorie deficit of 300-500 and having a good exercise plan. No one is saying it is a replacement but thats what it becomes. Someone that is looking at taking a pill to lose weight isn't serious enough or hasn't got a good diet and exercise plan in place. Who seriously wants to take a pill that increases your heart rate and increase your blood pressure.
kickinit
League - Top 5

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Health & Fitness