ISAGENIX

Losing Weight, Health, Body Building, Fitness, Exercising, Nutrition, etc.

Re: ISAGENIX

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:12 pm

neighbors over the road are into ISAGENIX with stickers over there cars etc.

JK - when you did this last year did you get a blood test done to check out the benefits etc?
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby JK » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:06 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:neighbors over the road are into ISAGENIX with stickers over there cars etc.

JK - when you did this last year did you get a blood test done to check out the benefits etc?

Not specifically for this mate, but I've been getting pretty regular blood tests for the last 14 months or so and all have come up fine.

It's big business for a lot of people, I have a friend (who wasnt the person that introduced me to it) who's earning around $3.5k per week from it. Becomes a religion for a lot of them, which Im not into, but for me, the product definitely worked and I felt more energetic.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4440 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Jetters » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:06 pm

This company has to one of the grossest possible set ups.

The business model is dodgey, its product is in absolutely no way special and it prays on the vulnerable (those self conscious about their weight).

As this is a 'supplement' they can claim basically anything they like because it falls in the cracks between a medicine and a food and being freakin' enormous company, they are very hard to sue successfully.

Of course you are going to lose weight on one of these 'plans', you are just starving yourself.
Jetters
Reserves

Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 119 times
Grassroots Team: Unley

Postby JK » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:19 am

Jetters wrote:This company has to one of the grossest possible set ups.

The business model is dodgey, its product is in absolutely no way special and it prays on the vulnerable (those self conscious about their weight).

As this is a 'supplement' they can claim basically anything they like because it falls in the cracks between a medicine and a food and being freakin' enormous company, they are very hard to sue successfully.

Of course you are going to lose weight on one of these 'plans', you are just starving yourself.

I didn't go hungry throughout it, but then I also didn't follow it to the letter. Just struck me as something you could lose weight through, but similar to light and easy, the key reason people have success with it is because they are too lazy/busy to go out and source all their own food requirements, but can do it when everything is provided for them (or in ISA's case, most things).

Have always thought that for the majority of failed diets, it's an individuals lack of preparation that's the main downfall.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4440 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Health & Fitness