Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Bum Crack » Tue May 26, 2020 9:39 pm

The Bedge wrote:Carn people settle.. everybody love everybody

All good mate. It's a touchy subject and I have no issue with people disagreeing with my thoughts. We're not all the same. Be a pretty boring place if we were. Takes a lot to get me riled up but by God this Caronavirus crap is doing my head in big time.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 884 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue May 26, 2020 9:41 pm

Dont bring Ablett Snr into it...

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3581 times

Postby DOC » Tue May 26, 2020 11:11 pm

The CMO has refused to say which country the latest Covid case came from. It just made the journos print that she was a POM.

To make it worse , she has foolishly said the woman posed no public threat after her positive result on Monday.

To compound the issue, "But as she remained in a stable condition with mild symptoms in quarantine at an Adelaide hotel on Tuesday, authorities scrambled to trace a “significant” number of “close contacts” including passengers, airline and airport staff as well as other visitors."

Pretty sure these are members of the public.

To state the obvious she can not pose no public threat whilst having been in close contact with a significant number of people.

I think that people who have been denied (with good reason) the ability to visit their elderly parents and the like will be pretty irate about this.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue May 26, 2020 11:39 pm

To say I’m pi$$ed off tonight is an effing understatement!
We all do the right thing but the government lets us down by giving an exemption to a high risk non resident ON COMPASSIONATE GROUNDS???
WTF

Then! Of all things! Some government effwit on ABC News tells US to keep up the good work and not let the state down! WTAF!

Let’s not forget one of the main sources of the whole pandemic in Australia is a failure by government on the cruise ship cases. What did it cause 40% of all cases?

These same idiots have shut down Australia.

Why wasn’t she tested before she left Victoria????
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby stan » Tue May 26, 2020 11:57 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:To say I’m pi$$ed off tonight is an effing understatement!
We all do the right thing but the government lets us down by giving an exemption to a high risk non resident ON COMPASSIONATE GROUNDS???
WTF

Then! Of all things! Some government effwit on ABC News tells US to keep up the good work and not let the state down! WTAF!

Let’s not forget one of the main sources of the whole pandemic in Australia is a failure by government on the cruise ship cases. What did it cause 40% of all cases?

These same idiots have shut down Australia.

Why wasn’t she tested before she left Victoria????
Alot of good questions there. We are generally in this position due to ****. The Old Ruby has really screwed us and the massive **** up is currently incredible.

This case today is a reminder as to why Victoria is in the position it is at the moment. And then also why we are keeping the 14 day quarentene going.

Hopefully we don't get a little cluster from tbis person, do far SAHealth have been good with there tracing at the moment.

I eco your thoughts though mate, and the good news is we are significantly opening up the state as of June 1.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Corona Man » Wed May 27, 2020 12:01 am

Bum Crack wrote:

All good mate. It's a touchy subject and I have no issue with people disagreeing with my thoughts. We're not all the same. Be a pretty boring place if we were. Takes a lot to get me riled up but by God this Caronavirus crap is doing my head in big time.

BC. You are totally missing the point.

You posted that I left Australian stats out of my post. Do you really expect me to type out a list of every country in the world, just because you think it’s a good idea you ignorant ****.

The post was about stats, nothing more, nothing less. But rather than just accept that fact, you take the high brow route and say.... You left off Australia.

What the **** has that got to do with the post?

Why the **** should you even care?

Tell you what mate, just stick to cleaning up the mess the “swingers” leave at work tonight, and keep your narrow minded pigheaded and arrogant opinions to yourself, you ******* oxygen thief.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby LMA » Wed May 27, 2020 12:12 am

Corona Man wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:

You posted that I left Australian stats out of my post. Do you really expect me to type out a list of every country in the world, just because you think it’s a good idea you ignorant ****.

The post was about stats, nothing more, nothing less. But rather than just accept that fact, you take the high brow route and say.... You left off Australia.

Tell you what mate, just stick to cleaning up the mess the “swingers” leave at work tonight, and keep your narrow minded pigheaded and arrogant opinions to yourself, you ******* oxygen thief.

On da Red Tins? ;)
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby daysofourlives » Wed May 27, 2020 12:45 am

Corona Man wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:

Tell ya what this takes the cake as the biggest over reaction on here EVER.
Wouldnt be surprised if CM gets a little holiday
Im sure it will be deleted by morning
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Bum Crack » Wed May 27, 2020 7:12 am

Corona Man wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:

Lol
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

Postby Corona Man » Wed May 27, 2020 7:14 am

As always, a well thought out, intelligent reply.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Postby Bum Crack » Wed May 27, 2020 7:26 am

Corona Man wrote:As always, a well thought out, intelligent reply.

It was funny. What else was I supposed to say???
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

Postby Corona Man » Wed May 27, 2020 7:33 am

Bum Crack wrote:
Corona Man wrote:As always, a well thought out, intelligent reply.

It was funny. What else was I supposed to say???

Good point, certainly nothing meaningful, that’s a bridge too far.
Corona Man
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed May 27, 2020 9:14 am

Wedgie wrote:@Lightning McQueen the Reepham front bar is opening next Monday! I bet Balf is lining up now! :lol:

The Royal is opening up the Front Bar too, so me and the missus are set! :D

No doubt he will be, with no TAB and not being able to sit at the bar I'll give it a miss for a while.

I wonder if they will still televise the racing even though you can't bet there? A lot of people just use their phones anyway.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed May 27, 2020 9:19 am

Corona Man wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:
Corona Man wrote:So if it wasn’t criticism what was it?

I think it was being a smart ass, and taking cheap pot shots as you’ve nothing else to offer... a bit like a Selwood knees buckling when he feels the tackle coming.... weak as pi55!

U got half of it right. No need to pick on poor Joel though. Leave him alone.

What say you concede I am 2/3rds right. You’ve got nothing constructive to offer and your as weak as pi55...

you're*
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed May 27, 2020 9:22 am

Corona Man wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:

Geez mate, surely you could see his comment was tongue in cheek, he even added a wink.

Free kick Geelong.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Corona Man » Wed May 27, 2020 9:23 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Corona Man wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:
Corona Man wrote:So if it wasn’t criticism what was it?

I think it was being a smart ass, and taking cheap pot shots as you’ve nothing else to offer... a bit like a Selwood knees buckling when he feels the tackle coming.... weak as pi55!

U got half of it right. No need to pick on poor Joel though. Leave him alone.

What say you concede I am 2/3rds right. You’ve got nothing constructive to offer and your as weak as pi55...

you're*

Thanks for the correction LM, there is no excuse for poor grammar.
Corona Man
Coach

Postby Corona Man » Wed May 27, 2020 9:24 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Corona Man wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:

Geez mate, surely you could see his comment was tongue in cheek, he even added a wink.

Free kick Geelong.

Read the entire part of this thread, and tell me his first post is tongue in cheek.
Corona Man
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed May 27, 2020 9:41 am

Corona Man wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

Free kick Geelong.

Read the entire part of this thread, and tell me his first post is tongue in cheek.

BC, Daisy, Jimmy and the silly old sausage Apache have differing views to many of us, it doesn't make anyone any more right or wrong.

I respect their views and BC is a smart arse like most of us on here, yeah we carry on like we're on the frontline sometimes and that was the point he was making, I thought it was out of character for you to get worked up over it mate.

I think it's healthy for all of us to have differing views, I've been a bit precious about the virus but eventually the show must go on as f*** knows how long before a vaccine is sourced.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby tipper » Wed May 27, 2020 9:46 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Booney wrote:South Australia has recorded its first new coronavirus case in 18 days, breaking the state’s streak without active cases.

The woman in her 50s had recently arrived from overseas and had been quarantining in a Victorian hotel.

She had flown into South Australia and was exempt from the state’s 14-day compulsory self-isolation for compassionate reasons.

SA Health says she has very mild symptoms and is now self-isolating.

A good lesson if we intend to open the borders. NO-ONE is exempt.

Better that a few get inconvenienced than all of us.
I have to go back to Sydney in the next month or so. I'll expect to isolate there for 14 days (happy to do it so I don't catch it there!) and then 14 days back here if I come back. Is The Adelaide Club a designated ISO spot?

i think you have misunderstood the governments definition of "closed borders". it isnt the same as what i would define it as...

currently, you can cross the sa border whenever you want. if you are an essential worker, you go about your business. if you are not an essential worker, you get to sign paperwork that states the address you will be staying, and that you will isolate there for 14 days, and be subject to spot checks by sapol. but you still get to cross the border

once they "open" the borders, its open slather. no isolations, no paperwork etc. so if you head back to sydney after they are open, you wont have to do any of it. and technically, as NSW never closed their borders, you could go to sydney (or melbourne as vics borders are open as well) right now and not have to isolate, it would only be on returning to sa that you would have to.

for all for all of the "borders are closed" stuff they have been going on about, it isnt what the majority of people would consider to be closed
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion