Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Armchair expert » Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:43 pm

Printer ink, absolute scam.
FORUM SNIPER
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
Posts: 6915
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 310 times
Been liked: 869 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:45 am

Had a car sitting out the front doing FA waiting for my son to get his P's.

Missus borrows it and tells me that the oil light stayed on for her whole journey.

I take the car to a mechanic friend so I can get under it, change the sensor, replace the oil filter and do an oil flush while I'm at it...............light stays on.

I leave the car there as he was going to run some tests on it and try to diagnose it, rings me later to tell me there's no oil pressure and he has no recommendation.

Now I'm left in limbo, did he not check it properly, where do I take it without being taken for a ride as it could be something simple or anywhere up to $2500? The dumb thing is that it sounds fine, it didn't overheat or anything and drove just as well as it always does, that wouldn't happen if there is no oil pressure.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 48366
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3981 times
Been liked: 7040 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby gazzamagoo » Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:08 pm

Oil pressure pump
gazzamagoo
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1851
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:48 pm
Has liked: 1189 times
Been liked: 461 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:18 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Had a car sitting out the front doing FA waiting for my son to get his P's.

Missus borrows it and tells me that the oil light stayed on for her whole journey.

I take the car to a mechanic friend so I can get under it, change the sensor, replace the oil filter and do an oil flush while I'm at it...............light stays on.

I leave the car there as he was going to run some tests on it and try to diagnose it, rings me later to tell me there's no oil pressure and he has no recommendation.

Now I'm left in limbo, did he not check it properly, where do I take it without being taken for a ride as it could be something simple or anywhere up to $2500? The dumb thing is that it sounds fine, it didn't overheat or anything and drove just as well as it always does, that wouldn't happen if there is no oil pressure.


You havne't had the car that long?
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 26311
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1606 times
Been liked: 2039 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:19 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Had a car sitting out the front doing FA waiting for my son to get his P's.

Missus borrows it and tells me that the oil light stayed on for her whole journey.

I take the car to a mechanic friend so I can get under it, change the sensor, replace the oil filter and do an oil flush while I'm at it...............light stays on.

I leave the car there as he was going to run some tests on it and try to diagnose it, rings me later to tell me there's no oil pressure and he has no recommendation.

Now I'm left in limbo, did he not check it properly, where do I take it without being taken for a ride as it could be something simple or anywhere up to $2500? The dumb thing is that it sounds fine, it didn't overheat or anything and drove just as well as it always does, that wouldn't happen if there is no oil pressure.


You havne't had the car that long?


if its a brand new car, should be under warranty,
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 26311
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1606 times
Been liked: 2039 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:26 pm

I'm guessing the new car replaced this one. I doubt he had a new one sitting doing FA waiting for Jnr. ;)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 54692
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 6534 times
Been liked: 9609 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:29 pm

Booney wrote:I'm guessing the new car replaced this one. I doubt he had a new one sitting doing FA waiting for Jnr. ;)

Correct.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 48366
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3981 times
Been liked: 7040 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:37 pm

gazzamagoo wrote:Oil pressure pump


More than likely!! Probably glugged up sitting idle and seized, pig of a job.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 48366
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3981 times
Been liked: 7040 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:08 pm

Qantas

ADL - MEL - ADL

$780 or 120,000 points :shock:

%$^# off Joyce
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 12969
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 593 times
Been liked: 893 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Brodlach » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:50 am

Driving to work today you could tell who worked yesterday and the brain dead drivers who had yesterday off
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 42009
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 3347 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:45 pm

Incompetent managers. They forget I know more about the contract then they do! They can all go and get ******. I'll still be standing when they get the arse... fk em
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 52860
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 10564 times
Been liked: 2997 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:16 pm

Crawling around pulling bindi out of my lawns, it's gone mental.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 54692
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 6534 times
Been liked: 9609 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:42 pm

Booney wrote:Crawling around pulling bindi out of my lawns, it's gone mental.


do you use tweezers for that? :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 26311
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1606 times
Been liked: 2039 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:48 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Booney wrote:Crawling around pulling bindi out of my lawns, it's gone mental.


do you use tweezers for that? :lol:


:lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 54692
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 6534 times
Been liked: 9609 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby The Bedge » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:50 pm

Local community cricket organisations.

They want everything for nothing.

Got one group who want to become club members because they think they can hire the ground for free
Another group have begged for free use of the grounds/nets because they're just friends who want to play.
Today got an email from a group who hires our nets asking if they can pay per net instead of the $5 p/h booking fee.. yup asking to pay $1.75 per hour.

:roll:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 15206
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Location: BarbeeCueAria
Has liked: 3111 times
Been liked: 3635 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby locky801 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:07 pm

People that need to get a life, the amount of whinging and complaining over the Geelong mad Monday get up is ridiculous, personally one of the funniest things i have seen
if we dont believe in tomorrow where do we go
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 50845
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2651 times
Been liked: 841 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:13 pm

locky801 wrote:People that need to get a life, the amount of whinging and complaining over the Geelong mad Monday get up is ridiculous, personally one of the funniest things i have seen

People are complaining?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 48366
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3981 times
Been liked: 7040 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby locky801 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:23 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
locky801 wrote:People that need to get a life, the amount of whinging and complaining over the Geelong mad Monday get up is ridiculous, personally one of the funniest things i have seen

People are complaining?


check the fox footy facebook page about it, people going off saying its wrong, its an insult to the sick and elderly, reckon if people stuck in a nursing home saw it they would love it
if we dont believe in tomorrow where do we go
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 50845
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2651 times
Been liked: 841 times

Previous

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests