Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby JK » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:45 am

whufc wrote:My friends who take pills generally do abit of reefer as well

They feel they need the drugs to create the mood they feel they need or want to be in

So Monday to Thursday its a few cones, Friday to Sunday it's the pills

The next step has been the crack and glass pipe which seems to be everyday of the week

It seems a lot of people who hit the Glass pipe, do so up until the last possible minute, then pump the valium in order to sleep and get up for work on a Monday. I'm not too familiar with them, but that seems like a shedload of chemicals going through the body in a short space of time, only to rinse and repeat on a weekly basis.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4466 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:52 am

They feel they need the drugs to create the mood they feel they need or want to be in

The next step has been the crack and glass pipe which seems to be everyday of the week

Yeah, I've been surprised at how wide spread the crack pipe has become, I've been of the social scene but mates fill me in with who's doing what.

I'm not sure that there is a gateway, I think it's the individual who wants more than what life has to offer.

In my day, choof was pretty prominent, trips were most people's choice for those who were heading into town with a group as they were cheap, everything seemed funny and everyone laughed at everything. Wizz was pretty easy to get your hands on too, it was a little pricey but provided a mask for how much alcohol was consumed during the day and users generally kept their wits about themselves for the whole night.

Mushies did the rounds for a short term, they were very dangerous and I don't think any of my circle of friends had them more than 2 or 3 times, you could see the affect that they had on good blokes and it was enough to scare the bag out of all of us.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4348 times
Been liked: 7942 times

Postby Mr Beefy » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:09 am

JK wrote:

It seems a lot of people who hit the Glass pipe, do so up until the last possible minute, then pump the valium in order to sleep and get up for work on a Monday. I'm not too familiar with them, but that seems like a shedload of chemicals going through the body in a short space of time, only to rinse and repeat on a weekly basis.

I know of a few who hit the glass pipe and don't worry about at all about work and are now unemployable. A few days on, a few days sleeping and on it again.
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 407 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby whufc » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:15 am

Mr Beefy wrote:
JK wrote:

I know of a few who hit the glass pipe and don't worry about at all about work and are now unemployable. A few days on, a few days sleeping and on it again.

Yeah some of my mates don't worry about sleeping and got 4 days or more without while still working

I'm positive there work places would have to know about there use but ignore the fact coz these guys are happy to do 15 hours days, 50-60 weeks coz they need the money and dont sleep anyway

Some of these are major SA companies!!
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5612 times
Been liked: 2541 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby JK » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:16 am

Mr Beefy wrote:
JK wrote:

Far out that's pretty bloody sad. Over and above the damage to their physical and mental state, how can they continue to fund the habit? What about workplace safety when they are on a job?
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4466 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby whufc » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:21 am

They make good workers mate, plenty of companies who i swear must ignore the fact or there very naive
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5612 times
Been liked: 2541 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Mr Beefy » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:22 am

JK wrote:
Mr Beefy wrote:
JK wrote:

Far out that's pretty bloody sad. Over and above the damage to their physical and mental state, how can they continue to fund the habit? What about workplace safety when they are on a job?

One of them is C**t of the highest order and I'm not sad at all that said c**t is f**ked. Funded by dealing.
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 407 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby Dogwatcher » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:25 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:Do "trips" still do the rounds?

Sooo 1993 - 2001 there, LM ;)
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby Magellan » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:41 am

Dogwatcher wrote:

Mandatory back in 1990, if only to endure this second-rate Madchester rip-off...

PS In case you think I've gone off topic, this song also gives me the shits, especially the ear-grating rasta-rap rubbish halfway though.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:47 am

Magellan wrote:
Dogwatcher wrote:

Mandatory back in 1990, if only to endure this second-rate Madchester rip-off...

PS In case you think I've gone off topic, this song also gives me the shits, especially the ear-grating rasta-rap rubbish halfway though.

:shock: :shock:
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:47 am

Dogwatcher wrote:

Meh!!
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby MW » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:16 pm

Some of you have some f#$ked up friends
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2639 times
Been liked: 1868 times

Postby Booney » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:55 pm

MW wrote:Some of you have some f#$ked up friends

You may have too, you just don't know it.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7526 times
Been liked: 10831 times

Postby nuggety goodness » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:01 pm

MW wrote:Some of you have some f#$ked up friends

We all know people that have been affected by drugs and alcohol, some first hand by their own use and others who have been affected because of a friend or a loved one. Either way it is never positive, you never hear the good news of someone who has turned their lives around positively by taking drugs...

just because it's happening more and more and is less taboo than it used to be doesn't make it any more legal and more importantly doesn't make it right.
I am not talking to you for 3 minutes because you punched me in the head and it hurt and that was not okay for you to do
nuggety goodness
League - Top 5

Has liked: 329 times
Been liked: 219 times
Grassroots Team: Ovingham

Postby Magellan » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:03 pm

nuggety goodness wrote:you never hear the good news of someone who has turned their lives around positively by taking drugs...

Keith Richards. ;)
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Booney » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:19 pm

A bloke I deal with through work. Nobody bends my brain, nobody makes my head hurt, nobody makes me want to get in the car, drive for 20 minutes get out and punch them in the ******* head like this bloke does.

He's harmless enough, he's not rude, he's not nasty, he's just thick. Dead set ******* thick. He's moved sideways / upwards in the company he works for and as such now has more responsibility and now he's dealing with me on a regular, almost daily basis.

I don't know how the **** I am going to deal with it. "We" are running a project together, this might take 4 months. It might take a lifetime.....
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Gozu » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:37 pm

Pseudo wrote:Or perhaps your pastor has been dipping the Host (tm) into mescaline?

:lol:

On that note I've just got Hunter S Thompson's Kingdom of Fear to read.
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 660 times

Postby The Ash Man » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Booney wrote:A bloke I deal with through work. Nobody bends my brain, nobody makes my head hurt, nobody makes me want to get in the car, drive for 20 minutes get out and punch them in the ******* head like this bloke does.

He's harmless enough, he's not rude, he's not nasty, he's just thick. Dead set ******* thick. He's moved sideways / upwards in the company he works for and as such now has more responsibility and now he's dealing with me on a regular, almost daily basis.

I don't know how the **** I am going to deal with it. "We" are running a project together, this might take 4 months. It might take a lifetime.....

I just had a customer complaint against me cos I haven't seen him in a month and only called him. (He hasn't spent $1 this year)

When I called him I was outside his office and he wasn't there.

I even put my card in his door so he knew absolute F***WIT

Only 2 weeks to go and I'm out
The Ash Man
Coach

Has liked: 382 times
Been liked: 260 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby OnSong » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:45 pm

Booney wrote:A bloke I deal with through work. Nobody bends my brain, nobody makes my head hurt, nobody makes me want to get in the car, drive for 20 minutes get out and punch them in the ******* head like this bloke does.

Got this problem. I accept people have learning difficulties but hell, attitude can make a big difference to how someone's lack of intelligence can get to you.
Right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
OnSong
Coach

Has liked: 538 times
Been liked: 559 times

Postby Booney » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:03 pm

OnSong wrote:

Got this problem. I accept people have learning difficulties but hell, attitude can make a big difference to how someone's lack of intelligence can get to you.

One major problem is this chap has a piece of paper that says he knows what he's doing. Bzzzt. Wrong.

He over complicates things, interrupts when I'm trying to explain, constantly goes "Yep,yep" when I'm trying to help him and then when I finish what I'm saying he gives it "Ok, just to recap". I put him on hold about 40 minutes ago to scream, then picked back up to carry on the conversation.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion