Things that make you laugh

Anything!

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:12 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Booney wrote:Issy Folau threatening atheists with going to hell. :lol:


People using the free speech card in defence of Issy, no problem with it, just don't expect to be paid essentially the public that need to put up with it.


Our constitution doesn't actually have a "Free speech" caveat/clause. Among other things :

General Comment 34 emphasises that freedom of expression and opinion are the foundation stone for a free and democratic society and a necessary condition for the promotion and protection of human rights. This General Comment addresses in detail:

freedom of opinion
freedom of expression
freedom of expression and the media
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 41812
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3763 times
Been liked: 6461 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:25 pm

:lol:

An Indiana man is suing his parents for getting rid of his vast pornography collection, which he estimates is worth $40,400.

The 40-year-old man last week filed a lawsuit in federal court in Michigan, where he moved in with his parents in 2016 following a divorce.

He says that when he moved out 10 months later, they delivered his things to his new home in Muncie, Indiana, but that his 12 boxes of pornographic films and magazines were missing. His parents admit they dumped the porn, which included titles such as "Frisky Business" and "Big Bad Grannys".

The man filed a complaint with police, but the Ottawa County prosecutor declined to press charges. The lawsuit includes an email excerpt from the man's father, who told his son, "I did you a big favour by getting rid of all this stuff".

The man is seeking triple financial damages of roughly $121,000
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 41812
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3763 times
Been liked: 6461 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby nuggety goodness » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:52 pm

Booney wrote:[emoji38]

An Indiana man is suing his parents for getting rid of his vast pornography collection, which he estimates is worth $40,400.

The 40-year-old man last week filed a lawsuit in federal court in Michigan, where he moved in with his parents in 2016 following a divorce.

He says that when he moved out 10 months later, they delivered his things to his new home in Muncie, Indiana, but that his 12 boxes of pornographic films and magazines were missing. His parents admit they dumped the porn, which included titles such as "Frisky Business" and "Big Bad Grannys".

The man filed a complaint with police, but the Ottawa County prosecutor declined to press charges. The lawsuit includes an email excerpt from the man's father, who told his son, "I did you a big favour by getting rid of all this stuff".

The man is seeking triple financial damages of roughly $121,000
What a wanker!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I am not talking to you for 3 minutes because you punched me in the head and it hurt and that was not okay for you to do
User avatar
nuggety goodness
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 3224
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:52 pm
Has liked: 250 times
Been liked: 184 times
Grassroots Team: Ovingham

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:32 am

AFL Nuffies, Hawthorn TV, Benjamin, my hero. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 41812
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3763 times
Been liked: 6461 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Armchair expert » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:38 am

Booney wrote:AFL Nuffies, Hawthorn TV, Benjamin, my hero. :lol:


I lost it when the saints fans went past. “**** you dogs”
User avatar
Armchair expert
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1333
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 95 times
Been liked: 158 times
Grassroots Team: Solomontown

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:57 am

Armchair expert wrote:
Booney wrote:AFL Nuffies, Hawthorn TV, Benjamin, my hero. :lol:


I lost it when the saints fans went past. “**** you dogs”


We all did! :lol:
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 41812
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 3763 times
Been liked: 6461 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby amber_fluid » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:26 am

E7B69ECF-F82B-41C4-8C45-BA252164FBAA.jpeg
E7B69ECF-F82B-41C4-8C45-BA252164FBAA.jpeg (85.12 KiB) Viewed 283 times
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6393
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1167 times
Been liked: 1208 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Spargo » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:30 am

Tune in next week for Joe’s multi, now coming to you from a park bench in Whitmore Square...
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ.
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9822
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Landing a big fish.
Has liked: 2384 times
Been liked: 2756 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:50 pm

The Doc asking if im suffering menopause :lol:
Anythings possible..
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 44622
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 7043 times
Been liked: 1839 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:20 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:The Doc asking if im suffering menopause :lol:
Anythings possible..

Do we get womenopause?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 34742
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2061 times
Been liked: 4049 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:21 am

On my way to work this morning I seen a trailer sitting on the road in the left hand lane of Main North Road near Fremont Park, how the hell do you not notice you've lost your trailer?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 34742
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2061 times
Been liked: 4049 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:36 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:On my way to work this morning I seen a trailer sitting on the road in the left hand lane of Main North Road near Fremont Park, how the hell do you not notice you've lost your trailer?



When you're on the run from the cops and have to lose unnecessary loads :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 24854
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1248 times
Been liked: 1740 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:46 am

Footy Chick wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:On my way to work this morning I seen a trailer sitting on the road in the left hand lane of Main North Road near Fremont Park, how the hell do you not notice you've lost your trailer?



When you're on the run from the cops and have to lose unnecessary loads :lol:


:lol: :lol:

There was nothing in it, unless the load had already been pinched.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 34742
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2061 times
Been liked: 4049 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Brodlach » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:15 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:On my way to work this morning I seen a trailer sitting on the road in the left hand lane of Main North Road near Fremont Park, how the hell do you not notice you've lost your trailer?



When you're on the run from the cops and have to lose unnecessary loads :lol:


:lol: :lol:

There was nothing in it, unless the load had already been pinched.

Flat tyre?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 29226
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 1941 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:31 am

Brodlach wrote:

Flat tyre?

Nope, didn't appear to be on a lean. It was just after a slight bend too so it was catching motorists off-guard, it was still quite dark.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 34742
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2061 times
Been liked: 4049 times

Previous

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests