Things that make you laugh

Anything!

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:28 am

Magellan wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Brodlach wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Our GM brought in a cake for national womans day (albeit a day late).

He announced across the office what the cake was for and for all the women to help themselves to a piece, curiosity got the better of me so I called out "Is it a flange?"

Some found it funny.

:lol:

So only women got cake?

Go to the GM and say you are offended and need to take the rest of the day off to get over the blatant bias in the office

Then file a hurt feelings report

With a trolley and a tabard?

I got cake :D , I did ask one of the girls to collect my plate when I finished.

Your work doesn't employ a tea lady?

With a trolley and a tabard?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7491 times
Been liked: 10772 times

Postby Failed Creation » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:57 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Failed Creation wrote:
Otherwise known as 'Wednesday' at my place...

You get steak every Wednesday?

I sure do! :lol:
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby Spargo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:23 pm

Etihad Stadium.
Roof closed for Ed Sheeran concert, temp soars above 35 degrees, no air con with 65k in attendance - people collapsing in no’s
Roof open for footy matches, sun in players eyes, terrible for tv viewers
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5477 times
Been liked: 5119 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby RustyCage » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:46 am

You’d think some of them had never been to a concert before!
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:04 am

When he said "Space Force" he said it like someone was introducing a movie... :lol:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/13/trump-f ... space.html

"Coming soon....Space Force"

President Donald Trump on Tuesday said his new national security strategy recognizes that space is a theater of war, and he floated the idea of creating a Space Force, a branch of the military that would operate outside of earth's atmosphere.

"Space is a war-fighting domain, just like the land, air, and sea," Trump told a an audience of service members at the Marine Corps Air Station Miramar. "We may even have a Space Force, develop another one, Space Force. We have the Air Force, we'll have the Space Force."

The president described how he'd originally coined the term as a joke, while discussing U.S. government spending and private investment in space. "I said, 'maybe we need a new force, we'll call it the Space Force,' and I was not really serious. Then I said, 'what a great idea,' maybe we'll have to do that," Trump told the crowd of Marines.

The lunatics are running the asylum.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Magellan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:07 am

Booney wrote:When he said "Space Force" he said it like someone was introducing a movie... :lol:

President Donald Trump on Tuesday said his new national security strategy recognizes that space is a theater of war, and he floated the idea of creating a Space Force, a branch of the military that would operate outside of earth's atmosphere.

"Space is a war-fighting domain, just like the land, air, and sea," Trump told a an audience of service members at the Marine Corps Air Station Miramar. "We may even have a Space Force, develop another one, Space Force. We have the Air Force, we'll have the Space Force."

The president described how he'd originally coined the term as a joke, while discussing U.S. government spending and private investment in space. "I said, 'maybe we need a new force, we'll call it the Space Force,' and I was not really serious. Then I said, 'what a great idea,' maybe we'll have to do that," Trump told the crowd of Marines.

About as effective and relevant as "Spaceballs."
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Pseudo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:24 am

Magellan wrote:
Booney wrote:When he said "Space Force" he said it like someone was introducing a movie... :lol:

About as effective and relevant as "Spaceballs."

Or perhaps Hardware Wars?

"Youll laugh! You'll cry! You'll kiss 3 billion bucks goodbye!"
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1557 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Wedgie » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:25 am

Someone from North Adelaide ringing me trying to get me to become a member telling me crowds are on the rise, he was talking to the wrong person who might know a little more than he does! :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2042 times
Been liked: 3887 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Brodlach » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:05 am

Wedgie wrote:Someone from North Adelaide ringing me trying to get me to become a member telling me crowds are on the rise, he was talking to the wrong person who might know a little more than he does! :lol:

So Josh Carr gave you a call?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Wedgie » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:08 am

Brodlach wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Someone from North Adelaide ringing me trying to get me to become a member telling me crowds are on the rise, he was talking to the wrong person who might know a little more than he does! :lol:

Nah, it was some guy I'd never heard of before. Probably someone goven a commission to sign people up, I don't think he was expecting a lecture about the SANFL of the last few years. :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2042 times
Been liked: 3887 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Magellan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:11 am

Wedgie wrote:
Brodlach wrote:

Nah, it was some guy I'd never heard of before. Probably someone goven a commission to sign people up, I don't think he was expecting a lecture about the SANFL of the last few years. :lol:

I got the same call about a month or so ago, and gave the guy a similar rant about the state of the comp and the club. Definitely didn't expect it, and dished out some stock lines about getting behind the club, its grateful for your support, etc.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Sheik Yerbouti » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:03 pm

I've gone the other way round, had a contract at the Grand North & the new management wouldn't cough up the full account, needed an order no. they reckoned even though the 5 years before it was all done on a phone call, once a year irrigation audit.
So, dropped my membership for 5 years, saved the $5 hunge they owed me & now rejoining as a member, important elections at the end of the year.
Hey soccer you owe us 45million.
Sheik Yerbouti
League - Best 21

Has liked: 201 times
Been liked: 204 times

Postby Corona Man » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:26 pm

Filling in my kiwi census form this morning. Religion is now Jedi.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1278 times
Been liked: 3485 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Pseudo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:36 pm

Corona Man wrote:Filling in my kiwi census form this morning. Religion is now Jedi.

How many children did you have, and was their mother a sheep?
Pseudo
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:50 am

A PASSENGER who was fined $700 after receiving oral sex on a train has defended his actions, asking, “What man would have knocked it back?”

Shane Brennan, 38, said he began speaking to the woman — who had a “mad body” — on the platform, where she told him: “I’m horny, will you f*** me?”

The father of three, from Wollongong, south of Sydney, said the woman then started masturbating next to him, and he agreed to have her perform oral sex on him.

“[The woman] was pretty horny and ready to go,” he told Daily Mail Australia. “Toey as.

But their late-morning liaison was captured on the CCTV, and staff were waiting for the pair when the train pulled into Wollongong Railway Station.

Staff reported finding a “large and disgusting” liquid mess on the floor, which they originally thought was urine, but Brennan explained it was Cola that he had used to clean himself up.

“I got a blow job on the train and I was rinsing my c**k off,” he told officers, according to the Illawarra Mercury.

He later informed police he didn’t have to “pay for it”.

He told the Daily Mail he now regrets his actions after receiving a “bollocking” from a magistrate and having the encounter written up in the regional newspaper, and feared his partner may find out.

“As soon as the deed was done I was out of there and off ... I didn’t know they had cameras all throughout the train.”

The woman, who is known to police, confirmed Brennan’s story.

Brennan said no one was in the carriage during the 9.56am service, and their tryst was over within minutes.

“How can you be so lucky and unlucky in the one day?” he asked. “You’d think the train guard would’ve said ‘good on ya, mate.’”

He explained that he poured the bottle of Coke over his genitalia for hygiene reasons.

The woman was a little younger than him and “wasn’t a good sort”, he said. It is unclear whether she was penalised over their encounter, which Brennan believes is unfair.

“She was the one masturbating,” he said. “If she didn’t offer me nothing I wouldn’t have f***ing done it.”

He pleaded guilty to offensive behaviour and wilful and obscene exposure at Wollongong Local Court on Tuesday and was placed on a good behaviour bond. He said the magistrate “wasn’t happy” with him, which was “understandable”.

Brennan’s lawyer described the incident as “opportunistic”, noting that the encounter had only been witnessed by a few people, despite the time of day.

“The facts speak for themselves ... he took the opportunity that presented itself,” the solicitor said.

Magistrate Mark Douglass convicted Brennan on both counts, saying such behaviour would not be tolerated.

“There’s a line in relation to decency in our community and you have well and truly crossed it,” he said.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby HH3 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:57 am

Hold on.......do you really need to use Coke to rinse yourself off after a gobby?

Its usually cleaner at the end then when you started, if she did her job right,
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby MW » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:52 am

HH3 wrote:Hold on.......do you really need to use Coke to rinse yourself off after a gobby?

You sir have a keeper...
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2602 times
Been liked: 1844 times

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:05 pm

Corona Man wrote:Filling in my kiwi census form this morning. Religion is now Jedi.

Good work. If you're ever accused of a murder that happened yesterday in Australia, you've now got a good alibi :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby Pseudo » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:51 pm

Footy Chick wrote:

Good work. If you're ever accused of a murder that happened yesterday in Australia, you've now got a good alibi :lol:

Couldn't he use his control of the Force to throttle someone in Adelaide from his hotel room in NZ?
Pseudo
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:10 pm

HH3 wrote:Hold on.......do you really need to use Coke to rinse yourself off after a gobby?

He should have washed it with coke first, give the young lass a coke flavoured cock!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2224 times
Been liked: 2519 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion