Things that make you laugh

Anything!

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:32 pm

the company who contracts out, knows there is a problem, talk to the workers about the situation and then will take it to the contractors management.

the contractors management will then try to kick the ass of everybody below them, but they dont realise is everyone else knew about it before them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

absolutely sensational
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11840 times
Been liked: 3598 times

Postby Psyber » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:54 pm

A friend just sent me this:
I just read an article on the dangers of heavy drinking....
Scared the shit out of me.
So that's it!
After today, no more reading.
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 390 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby smac » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:02 pm

Spent the last couple of days with the kids on holidays... Flat out from St Kilda playground to bike rides to beach fun to a trip to the movies this afternoon.

Picked up Mrs Smac from work and got home and slotted into the usual rush of baths and dinner. Mrs Smac asks me where Elisabeth is (the littlest smac, 2 and a half years old). I hadn't seen or heard from her since we got home.

Start looking, to find her in her bedroom coating herself (take that in the literal sense please) in sun cream - head to toe. She wanted to go outside (at least the message has sunk in with her - go outside, need sun cream).

After I stopped laughing, she got her second bath in 45 minutes and her bed clothes all got a wash.
smac
Coach

Has liked: 165 times
Been liked: 233 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Dirko » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:07 pm

smac wrote:Mrs Smac asks me where Elisabeth is (the littlest smac, 2 and a half years old). I hadn't seen or heard from her since we got home.

Start looking, to find her in her bedroom coating herself (take that in the literal sense please) in sun cream - head to toe. She wanted to go outside (at least the message has sunk in with her - go outside, need sun cream).

After I stopped laughing, she got her second bath in 45 minutes and her bed clothes all got a wash.

ha...been there done that...the key there is "hadn't seen or heard = trouble"...happened to me last week, except powder and all the ABC's !!

Had a shitty day too, but laughed it off once I'd vacuumed, bathed, mopped etc etc a whole thing of powder up...
The joy of being on the hill drinking beer cannot be understated
Dirko
Coach

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby JK » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:40 am

My 5 year old nephews doing their Austin Powers impersonations, one of the little buggers has Fat Bastard down to a T.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4458 times
Been liked: 2986 times

Postby johntheclaret » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:36 am

Latest courtroom drama from the local rag.

This is about two brothers who apparently live next door to each other. The story goes that brother A had made a shepards pie for their tea. Brother B complained that the pie should have had a layer of tomatoes on the top. An arguement ensued resulting in Brother A hitting Brother B with a shovel. He claimed that he only did this because Brother B had threatened to burn down Brother A's house, with brother A still in it.

The court was told that this threat was taken serously as Brother B already had a history of asron attack.

Both brothers agreed that the argument got out of hand because they had both been drinking since 7:00am :shock: that morning.

In summing up the judge then asked, "does a shpards pie have tomatoes in it" to which the defence lawyer said it didn't. The prosectuting lawyer replied that a shpard pie must have a layer of tomatoes in it or it would be a cottage pie. The judge then asked the court recorder for some advice on the matter to which she replied that she had heard of people putting tomatoes in their shapards pie but it was quite a new thing and was more popular with men than women, although it was more common to use tomatoes in a Hotpot.

The trial was adjourned pending pre-sentence reports.

:roll: Only in Lancashire
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby JK » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:54 am

LMAO ... Needed a laugh this morning Johnnyboy, cheers for that :D
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby johntheclaret » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:28 am

Constance_Perm wrote:LMAO ... Needed a laugh this morning Johnnyboy, cheers for that :D

What makes them laughable, these are true court reports printed in th local news paper.

No wonder Burnleyites are known as Dingles :roll:
johntheclaret
Coach

Postby RustyCage » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:06 pm

I take it from this thread being 3 pages compared to a thread of 98 pages, more things give us the shits than make us laugh.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby JK » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:28 pm

LOL Fair comment PAFC, I guess it's a bad habit most of us have to take for granted many of the good things yet we can always rattle of the stuff that shits us.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:52 pm

only got told but apparently in todays paper someone in england got fined around $400 aus for not having his lid on his garbage bin :shock:
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11840 times
Been liked: 3598 times

Postby JAS » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:15 pm

johntheclaret wrote:Latest courtroom drama from the local rag.

This is about two brothers who apparently live next door to each other. The story goes that brother A had made a shepards pie for their tea. Brother B complained that the pie should have had a layer of tomatoes on the top. An arguement ensued resulting in Brother A hitting Brother B with a shovel. He claimed that he only did this because Brother B had threatened to burn down Brother A's house, with brother A still in it.

The court was told that this threat was taken serously as Brother B already had a history of asron attack.

Both brothers agreed that the argument got out of hand because they had both been drinking since 7:00am :shock: that morning.

In summing up the judge then asked, "does a shpards pie have tomatoes in it" to which the defence lawyer said it didn't. The prosectuting lawyer replied that a shpard pie must have a layer of tomatoes in it or it would be a cottage pie. The judge then asked the court recorder for some advice on the matter to which she replied that she had heard of people putting tomatoes in their shapards pie but it was quite a new thing and was more popular with men than women, although it was more common to use tomatoes in a Hotpot.

The trial was adjourned pending pre-sentence reports.

:roll: Only in Lancashire

Outrageous comment...bloody lawyers know nothing...everyone knows that what makes the difference is the meat...lamb = shepards pie and beef = cottage pie...of course there's no tomatoes in either although you can use a little tomatoe paste to help thicken the gravy. They'll be saying you should put carrots in Cornish Pasties next :roll: :wink:

Great post JTC...and I thought some of our locals were stoooooopid :wink: :lol:

Regards
JAS
You can't be a pirate if you don't have a beard. I said so. MY boat, MY rules.

We haven't got a plank. Just ******* jump

Trust no one The truth is everyone is going to let you down you eventually
JAS
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby JAS » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:17 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:only got told but apparently in todays paper someone in england got fined around $400 aus for not having his lid on his garbage bin :shock:

Here you go MT79...it made last nights amin news at 6pm too :roll: :wink:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cumbria/7360147.stm

Regards
JAS
You can't be a pirate if you don't have a beard. I said so. MY boat, MY rules.

We haven't got a plank. Just ******* jump

Trust no one The truth is everyone is going to let you down you eventually
JAS
Coach

Been liked: 0 time

Postby redden whites » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:40 pm

Jane Doyle and Chris McDermott talking sport on morning radio. :lol: :lol: :lol: both clueless :roll:
redden whites
League - Best 21

Been liked: 8 times
Grassroots Team: Jamestown-Peterborough

Postby Dog_ger » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:24 am

JAS wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:only got told but apparently in todays paper someone in england got fined around $400 aus for not having his lid on his garbage bin :shock:

Regards
JAS

When I was replacing one of my corrigated iron fences with a fabulous good neighbour fence

from Stratco,

I stood all the iron up in my wheelie bin, jammed the lid shut so no one could tell.

Truck lifted the bin up with ease, only thing.... My bloody bin fell into the truck... :oops: :lol:

A few days later it was returned as my address in on the front of the bin.... :oops: :oops: :lol:
Smile :)

It's only Money $$$ :)

What is happening to our SANFL guys...
Dog_ger
Coach

Been liked: 19 times

Postby Strawb » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:27 am

Poor you dog_ger these things happen.
I am the Voice Left From Drinking
Strawb
Coach

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Postby johntheclaret » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:31 am

Dog_ger wrote:
JAS wrote:

Regards
JAS

When I was replacing one of my corrigated iron fences with a fabulous good neighbour fence

from Stratco,

I stood all the iron up in my wheelie bin, jammed the lid shut so no one could tell.

Truck lifted the bin up with ease, only thing.... My bloody bin fell into the truck... :oops: :lol:

A few days later it was returned as my address in on the front of the bin.... :oops: :oops: :lol:

the shed or the bin Dog_ger :wink:
johntheclaret
Coach

Postby Dog_ger » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:15 pm

Dog_ger wrote:
JAS wrote:

Regards
JAS

from Stratco,

Sometimes my bin is so heavy,

I think the truck will turn on it's side trying to pick my wheelie bin up....:oops:

Dog_ger
Coach

Postby Dog_ger » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:18 pm

In the old days there was a song....

Baz and pilko used to sing it on their breakfast show if my memory is correct..?

Monday's collection day, Bang go the bins....

All the dirty Garbo's cart away our sins.....

Something like that... :wink:

Dog_ger
Coach

Postby Strawb » Thu May 01, 2008 3:53 pm

I know a few Garbo's who wish we had the good old days where they collected and went through our garbage. These guys would break bags and find all kinds of wonderful stuff and they did admit they couldn't look some people in the eye directly after collecting their garbage.
I am the Voice Left From Drinking
Strawb
Coach

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion