The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10325 times
Been liked: 1519 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Columbo » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:56 pm

The Salisbury Council Smart City saga.

People have been drinking too much of their own bath water.
Trust the process.
Columbo
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 29 times

Postby gadj1976 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:30 am

Columbo wrote:The Salisbury Council Smart City saga.

People have been drinking too much of their own bath water.

The tin foil hat society will be in full swing.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 796 times
Been liked: 850 times

Postby Brodlach » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:34 am

What is happening out there?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Trader » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:42 am

Brodlach wrote:What is happening out there?

The council went to the effort of releasing a statement to confirm they don't support the use of 5G to maim or kill the general public.

Or something like that.

Page 40: https://www.salisbury.sa.gov.au/assets/ ... 5_zmfa.pdf

In recognition of the misinformation and myths about Council’s limited use of SMART technology, and non-facial recognition CCTV cameras, Council confirms for the avoidance of any doubt that:

a) Council has not and will not support the “creation of a new Social Credit Score System.” Claims stating otherwise appear to be made by some members of the community, and are false.
b) Council has not and will not support install SMART technology “on behalf of powerful Globalist Bankers that have infiltrated all councils for many decades through various UN programs aimed at lobbying Mayors and local government officials.” Claims stating otherwise appear to be made by some members of the community, and are false.
c) Council has not and will not support “rollout any agenda to create a new One World Government as part of the Great Reset.” Claims stating otherwise appear to be made by some members of the community, and are false.
d) Council has not and will not support the rollout any adverse elements referenced in the fictional novels, George Orwell’s 1984 or Animal Farm. Claims stating otherwise appear to be made by some members of the community, and are false.
e) Council confirms that Smart technology is not an attempt to introduce “Digital Currency.” Claims stating otherwise appear to be made by some members of the community, and are false.
f) Council has not and will not support 5G towers to be used “to kill or maim people”. Claims stating otherwise appear to be made by some members of the community, and are false.
g) Council confirms that it is not aware of “a microchip that Elon Musk has produced which he has inserted or is in the process of inserting and/or attaching to residents’ brains to control the community”.
Further, Council confirms that does not support any mind control devices being installed in residents’ brains. Claims stating otherwise appear to be made by some members of the community, and are false.
h) Council has not and will not support any “initiative that prevents or inhibits the movement of private citizens”. Council confirms that it is not proposing a “15 minute city” or like agenda, including “Low Traffic Neighbourhood schemes” and policies to restrict travel of residents including through “climate change lockdowns”. Claims stating otherwise appear to be made by some members of the community, and are false.
i) Council has not and will not segregate and not “geofence” the city to reduce carbon emissions through traffic “filters”. Claims stating otherwise appear to be made by some members of the community, and are false.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby whufc » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:26 pm

@benchedeagle
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5585 times
Been liked: 2526 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby RB » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:30 pm

Time for the good burghers of Salisbury to elect our friend Apache as mayor (that is, if he doesn't want the health ministry portfolio).
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 764 times
Been liked: 1074 times

Postby Pseudo » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:22 pm

Queer folk protesting at a churchy guy's funeral. How the worm turns!

The irony would have been perfect if they had been bearing placards reading "Fags hate Gods".
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1557 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:29 am

Dave from Alberton
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11834 times
Been liked: 3593 times

Postby RustyCage » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:35 pm

Someone mocked up this succulent $5 note
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby Pseudo » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:42 am

RustyCage wrote:Image

Someone mocked up this succulent $5 note

But it's only legal tender in chinese restaurants.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1557 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:06 am

I went to get an Uber quote at nothing o'clock Friday night/Saturday morning, I'm not sure what happened from there but I noticed I was charged a $27 cancellation fee, I thought it was a bit stiff even if I did stuff up.

I generally just dispute them so I thought I'd do the same, I clicked on "disputing cancellation fee", I got a reply within two minutes saying they will refund the money (usually means I'll get a credit for my next trip).

I've been diddled a few times when a driver changes his mind and they are generally pretty good. After checking out the finer details though, the cancellation was made 5 minutes after the booking and he was in the city at the time of the booking, I live 20 minutes from the city in light traffic.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:06 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:I went to get an Uber quote at nothing o'clock Friday night/Saturday morning, I'm not sure what happened from there but I noticed I was charged a $27 cancellation fee, I thought it was a bit stiff even if I did stuff up.

I generally just dispute them so I thought I'd do the same, I clicked on "disputing cancellation fee", I got a reply within two minutes saying they will refund the money (usually means I'll get a credit for my next trip).

I've been diddled a few times when a driver changes his mind and they are generally pretty good. After checking out the finer details though, the cancellation was made 5 minutes after the booking and he was in the city at the time of the booking, I live 20 minutes from the city in light traffic.

It usually happens when the driver is not at the place he's supposed to be and he/you call and you cant communicate
I have disputed every cancellation fee that's unreasonable and they have always refunded

I regularly cancel when they give me a driver that is dropping someone off close by.
It happens more times than not and pi$$es me off
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:22 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:I went to get an Uber quote at nothing o'clock Friday night/Saturday morning, I'm not sure what happened from there but I noticed I was charged a $27 cancellation fee, I thought it was a bit stiff even if I did stuff up.

It usually happens when the driver is not at the place he's supposed to be and he/you call and you cant communicate
I have disputed every cancellation fee that's unreasonable and they have always refunded

I regularly cancel when they give me a driver that is dropping someone off close by.
It happens more times than not and pi$$es me off

I never really cancel intentionally, it's usually because I'm cooked and still too busy gas bagging, I won't ever order one to get me from a club or anything like that, I will find a clear address to use, well that's what half-cut Col does.

I left the Seaton one night and discovered the next day I had paid for two separate Ubers going in total different directions from the same place, half an hour apart, since then I use the pin code option.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:24 pm

carey wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Just to keep the ball rolling, last night I messaged a chick who I have not spoken to this millennium, I told her that I’d love to catch up one day for coffee and a chat, her reply was “you’re only human”.

She then rang me an we chatted for 5 hours, she ordered an Uber for me but I declined to go there as I had been drinking.

Heading out for dinner tonight.

What a year already!

I'd like an update on this........

Consider yourself updated.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7481 times
Been liked: 10770 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:56 pm

Booney wrote:

carey wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Just to keep the ball rolling, last night I messaged a chick who I have not spoken to this millennium, I told her that I’d love to catch up one day for coffee and a chat, her reply was “you’re only human”.

She then rang me an we chatted for 5 hours, she ordered an Uber for me but I declined to go there as I had been drinking.

Heading out for dinner tonight.

What a year already!

I'd like an update on this........

Consider yourself updated.

I was too scared to ask if she copped a cancellation fee too, I know I went to bed with my front door wide open :lol: :lol:

I drove Saturday night.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby locky801 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:35 pm

LM is back i can cancel the missing persons report
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3694 times
Been liked: 1165 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:36 pm

locky801 wrote:LM is back i can cancel the missing persons report

18 more working days and then I'll be hanging up the keyboard.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:54 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
locky801 wrote:LM is back i can cancel the missing persons report

18 more working days and then I'll be hanging up the keyboard.

Use your phone - they cant check up on that
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion