Things that you rate!

Anything!

Things that you rate!

Postby silicone skyline » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:39 am

Not necessarily referring to literally "rating" things, but just things that make you think "Hell yeah, I rate that!"

Kicking it off: I rate Tit Monday

Tit Monday:

This put it best. I didn't write it, for those who thought I did but i'll claim it if you want me to:

"Ah, Tit Monday. It's not that far off now...

That glorious day when, heading into work on the bus, or sitting on the train, you find yourself suddenly chirpier than you have been in months. You find yourself smiling at strangers again. There is a mild involuntary tumescence in your trousers that comes and goes throughout the morning with the comforting regularity of a heartbeat.

And then you get a text around lunchtime from a mate which says: "At last, Tit Monday!" And you instantly understand why you are so happy. For Tit Monday is that special day in the year when, for the first time, the temperature rises above that magical point which causes girls getting dressed in the morning to decide to show a bit of skin.

After months of dull colours and chunky knit, the world's birds suddenly dive into last summer's wardrobe (they've not had chance to buy this season's stuff) and chuck it on without a thought. Your urban landscape is suddenly lightened with acres of naked arm and leg and, after many dark months of burrowing, breasts rising to the surface like moles at dusk.

Big breasts in white work shirts straining at the buttons. Small breasts braless in vest tops, the nipples frotted by ribby fabrics. Breasts in summer dresses bouncing in the distance so that they catch your eye before you even notice there is someone wearing them. Breasts nudging out from the crowd at traffic islands, quivering to cross the road...

And you know it is nearly summer. For previous generations, the arrival of spring was heralded by the sound of the first cuckoo. For us, it is Tit Monday.

Not that it always falls on a Monday. Like Easter, Tit Monday is a moveable feast.

And then, of course, there is Tit Monday Night. You see, in early summer, temperatures drop off very dramatically when night falls. But the dollies are not prepared. Slightly stunned by the morning heat, they drag out the summer clothes but forget to bring a cardie (a mistake they will not make again until next year), so that when they're all standing outside the pub after work celebrating the arrival of spring, their barely covered nipples have no protection from the cold. It's like a Bring-and-Buy sale where everyone has brought hat pegs. It's like a prog-rock gig where, instead of lighters, everyone is holding up nipples.

So when will Tit Monday fall this year? Will you be the first to text your mates with the announcement? Do not shoot your bolt too early. There will be false starts. You will smell fresh cut grass and see a couple of early starters and feel compelled to declare Tit Monday. But your more level-headed friends will tell you to hold your horses, keep your powder dry, don't fire until you see the whites of their bra straps.

As the poet said: one bold Northern slapper in a bikini doth not a summer make."
Ruthless and Relentless
silicone skyline
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Baron Greenback » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:14 am

I got hard just reading that! :lol: :lol:
Gold SS.
Ham and eggs for breakfast, ham and eggs for tea
Baron Greenback
Coach

Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 26 times
Grassroots Team: Paringa

Postby Dogwatcher » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:21 am

silicone skyline wrote: But your more level-headed friends will tell you to hold your horses, keep your powder dry, don't fire until you see the whites of their bra straps.

I could see white bra in a photo of a prominent South Australian citizen in a newspaper today - does that mean Tit Monday has arrived????
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Postby Booney » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:22 am

Nice,very nice and true it is....
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7450 times
Been liked: 10718 times

Postby magpie in the 80's » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:23 am

Not that it always falls on a Monday. Like Easter, Tit Monday is a moveable feast.

found thursday's night's feast :wink:

I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. - Rodney Dangerfield (1921 - 2004)
magpie in the 80's
Coach

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Postby Hondo » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:28 am

Good time of the year :wink:

These days, extensive use of permanent and temporary enhancements only add to the overall effect.

I think us blokes would be amazed at how few of the displays actually reflect reality .... not that it really matters :D
In between signatures .....
Hondo
Coach

Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 32 times

Postby Q. » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:38 am

I'll run with Tit Monday's theme and say that O-Week at AU city campus should be rated highly. The weather is much warmer, the young ladies in droves and even more scantily clad.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Dogwatcher » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:41 am

I remember it well Quichey.
A young man's hormones would run rampant on such occasions!

Magill was exceptional for it!
Dogwatcher
Coach

Postby Q. » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:44 am

Ahh yes, Magill Campus. Ten girls to every bloke. What a fantastic ratio :lol:
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby silicone skyline » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:47 am

Quichey wrote:Ahh yes, Magill Campus. Ten girls to every bloke. What a fantastic ratio :lol:

The Beach boys neglected to mention Magill.

And Tit Monday. Shame on you Beach Boys.
Ruthless and Relentless
silicone skyline
Coach

Postby Pseudo » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:47 am

Quichey wrote:I'll run with Tit Monday's theme and say that O-Week at AU city campus should be rated highly. The weather is much warmer, the young ladies in droves and even more scantily clad.

I used to work at Adelaide Uni.... O-Week simply served to remind me of my age, for every year the nubile first-years got younger and younger....
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Dogwatcher » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:00 pm

You know what I like about high school girls? The older I get, they stay the saaameee age.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Postby silicone skyline » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:13 pm

Dogwatcher wrote:You know what I like about high school girls? The older I get, they stay the saaameee age.

Quagmire: Hey there sweetie, how old are you?
Connie: 16.
Quagmire: 18? You're first.
Connie: Mom!
Quagmire: I like where this is goin'! Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy!
Ruthless and Relentless
silicone skyline
Coach

Postby CENTURION » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:34 pm

silicone skyline wrote:Not necessarily referring to literally "rating" things, but just things that make you think "Hell yeah, I rate that!"

Kicking it off: I rate Tit Monday

Tit Monday:

This put it best. I didn't write it, for those who thought I did but i'll claim it if you want me to:

"Ah, Tit Monday. It's not that far off now...

That glorious day when, heading into work on the bus, or sitting on the train, you find yourself suddenly chirpier than you have been in months. You find yourself smiling at strangers again. There is a mild involuntary tumescence in your trousers that comes and goes throughout the morning with the comforting regularity of a heartbeat.

And then you get a text around lunchtime from a mate which says: "At last, Tit Monday!" And you instantly understand why you are so happy. For Tit Monday is that special day in the year when, for the first time, the temperature rises above that magical point which causes girls getting dressed in the morning to decide to show a bit of skin.

After months of dull colours and chunky knit, the world's birds suddenly dive into last summer's wardrobe (they've not had chance to buy this season's stuff) and chuck it on without a thought. Your urban landscape is suddenly lightened with acres of naked arm and leg and, after many dark months of burrowing, breasts rising to the surface like moles at dusk.

Big breasts in white work shirts straining at the buttons. Small breasts braless in vest tops, the nipples frotted by ribby fabrics. Breasts in summer dresses bouncing in the distance so that they catch your eye before you even notice there is someone wearing them. Breasts nudging out from the crowd at traffic islands, quivering to cross the road...

And you know it is nearly summer. For previous generations, the arrival of spring was heralded by the sound of the first cuckoo. For us, it is Tit Monday.

And then, of course, there is Tit Monday Night. You see, in early summer, temperatures drop off very dramatically when night falls. But the dollies are not prepared. Slightly stunned by the morning heat, they drag out the summer clothes but forget to bring a cardie (a mistake they will not make again until next year), so that when they're all standing outside the pub after work celebrating the arrival of spring, their barely covered nipples have no protection from the cold. It's like a Bring-and-Buy sale where everyone has brought hat pegs. It's like a prog-rock gig where, instead of lighters, everyone is holding up nipples.

So when will Tit Monday fall this year? Will you be the first to text your mates with the announcement? Do not shoot your bolt too early. There will be false starts. You will smell fresh cut grass and see a couple of early starters and feel compelled to declare Tit Monday. But your more level-headed friends will tell you to hold your horses, keep your powder dry, don't fire until you see the whites of their bra straps.

As the poet said: one bold Northern slapper in a bikini doth not a summer make."

I like **** friday better!
Member No. 988 & PROUD to sponsor The CDFC!!
CENTURION
Coach

Has liked: 204 times
Been liked: 112 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Dutchy » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:43 pm

to the poolroom...

Reminds me of an old trick -

Bloke to chick - "I bet you $5 I can make your tits move without touching them"
Chick - "Ill take that bet"
Bloke proceeds to rub his hands all over her tits, enjoying the moment
Bloke - "Heres you 5 bucks, thanks!"
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2306 times
Been liked: 3479 times

Postby Dogwatcher » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:45 pm

He he he - I know someone who's actually done that. He may even be a poster here...
Dogwatcher
Coach

Postby silicone skyline » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:56 pm

I also rate the fart you do when you take a slash in the morning. Sensational stuff.
Ruthless and Relentless
silicone skyline
Coach

Postby Baron Greenback » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:28 pm

Dogwatcher wrote:He he he - I know someone who's actually done that. He may even be a poster here...

Are his initials TG?
Baron Greenback
Coach

Postby Baron Greenback » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:28 pm

silicone skyline wrote:I also rate the fart you do when you take a slash in the morning. Sensational stuff.

I like farting in the shower in the morning.
The steam seems to amplify the fart's odour.
Delicious.
Malicious? Tall Jan is malicious?
Baron Greenback
Coach

Postby Dogwatcher » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:31 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
Dogwatcher wrote:He he he - I know someone who's actually done that. He may even be a poster here...

Are his initials TG?

TG?
Dogwatcher
Coach

Next

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion