I am the Voice Left From Drinking
Strawb
Coach

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Wingfield Royals

Re: Dear Dr REB....

Postby A Mum » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:07 am

Strawb07 wrote:where is the good doctor.

Overworked and underpaid 8)
You get what you give....
A Mum
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Strawb » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:41 am

A Mum wrote:
Strawb07 wrote:where is the good doctor.

Overworked and underpaid 8)

sounds like most doctors he should try ripping off medicare
Strawb
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:05 pm

Footy Chick

Has liked: 1742 times
Been liked: 2153 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Strawb07 wrote:Dear Dr. REB
I know and write top material for a big newspaper in Australia. I know more about the SANFL, and AFL than people believe. I feel people are not reading my articles and making a mockery of what I write on forum sites. I do believe the SANFL were wrong in not allowing the Ports to merge and I keep telling people this but they don;t want to listen
Signed
M

Dear Ferrethead.

The only top material you have ever written is when you were discussing the Thunderbirds 'Port' strip. The real problem is that people ARE reading your articles and making a mockery of what you write on forum sites. Perhaps if you stop looking at these sites for nuggets and go out and do some real investigative journalism your credibility will improve. People don't want to listen to you because your head is seriously punchable. I prescribe a visit to Ultra Tune because I heard that the local car mechanic left his bag behind after he made that TV commercial. Sorry mate, didn't need to bag you........................but it had to be done!

regards,

Dr REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1698 times
Been liked: 1819 times

Postby OnSong » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:03 pm

Dear Dr REB,

I've been trying my best bowling spin for my country. I'm taking wickets and doing the job.
Why doesn't WCP like me?

Ritzy.
Right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
OnSong
Coach

Has liked: 533 times
Been liked: 551 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:38 pm

OnSong wrote:Dear Dr REB,

I've been trying my best bowling spin for my country. I'm taking wickets and doing the job.
Why doesn't WCP like me?

Ritzy.

Dear Ritz,

you reap what you have sown. It happened a few years ago. A country bumpkin with a club foot and false teeth wearing his overalls with a Gerbil in the pocket approached you for an autograph at a Qld vs. SA shield match. He was once your biggest fan. However when he approached you were scared off by the prodigous amount of blowflies and the overpowering stench of cow5hit and you headed back into the pavilion faster than Roy could say 'Gone fishin'. This gentleman farmer even learnt how to read just so he could read your much sought after signature. Alas, like the Elephant, man he's never going to forget nor forgive. I suggest that you continue with your illustrious Test career as after all....you are the best available.

regards,

Dr REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Q. » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:35 am

Dear Dr REB

I have been given ten million dollars to spend. I thought it would be easy, but now it keeps me awake night after night as Bartels, Boyds, Barlows and Bastinacs run circles around my mind. What should I do?

Regards
Q
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Rik E Boy » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:43 am

Quichey wrote:Dear Dr REB

I have been given ten million dollars to spend. I thought it would be easy, but now it keeps me awake night after night as Bartels, Boyds, Barlows and Bastinacs run circles around my mind. What should I do?

Regards
Q

Ah *taps Stethoscope*, your problem is simple Q - you have contracted SuperCoach Swine Flu. It is a seasonal disease that reaches pandemic proportions in Australia during the early weeks of Autumn. Seeing as you are in Hogg Premier League this year I prescribe a solid diet of Spuds and Lemons, that way you can save some of your ten million dollars as you fight off relegation in the spring. A poor result in Hogg Premier will lessen your likelihood of contracting this disease again next March. Meanwhile Q, I believe the only B you should be worried about is Bond................James Bond.

regards,

Dr REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Strawb » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:04 pm

Dear Dr. REB,
I am wondering if my own club wants rid of me. It took us 4 years of finals to win a Grand Final. I told Mr. Scott he was wrong and acted like I was choking myself. But now I am worried with the hiring of Dean Laidley. Will I be sacked by the end of the year.
Signed M.W
Strawb
Coach

Postby MW » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:27 pm

Strawb07 wrote:Dear Dr. REB,
I am wondering if my own club wants rid of me. It took us 4 years of finals to win a Grand Final. I told Mr. Scott he was wrong and acted like I was choking myself. But now I am worried with the hiring of Dean Laidley. Will I be sacked by the end of the year.
Signed M.W

That wasn't me by the way...
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2633 times
Been liked: 1862 times

Postby Voice » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Dear Dr REBCAT
I've decided to grow a mullet but it is making people call me John Farnham. I also seem to have contracted this problem due to a badly thought out username on a paticular forum of which I won't mention the name.
Voice
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Strawb » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Dear Dr. REB
I have a huge problem I coach a team for all South Australians and life ain't soo good we are 0-4 and looking like being 0-5 after this week. I am worried as the last coach that was 0-4 was sacked will this happen to me and why is these sharp things being put in my back.
Signed
N. Craig
Strawb
Coach

Postby purch » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Dear Dr REB,

Ever since my appearance on Letterman my notoriety has gradually deteriorated. Now I find that I am out of work this year. But even worse are the nightmares that I've been suffering lately. All I dream about are giant ducks. Ducks in my head, ducks at the door, ducks in my bed. My last Doctor made my join the Dreamteam Quacktastic Football League and now I sit unnervingly in top position. One of my hands only has four fingers. Do ducks have four fingers too?

I am scared. Please help.

Regards,

Brett B
"And look at John Halbert"
" His whiskers have curled."
purch
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Postby Strawb » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:29 pm

doctor REB your waiting room is getting full
Strawb
Coach

Postby Punk Rooster » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Strawb07 wrote:doctor REB your waiting room is getting full

that's Medicare/Bulk-billing for you...
Ralph Wiggum wrote:That's where I saw the leprechaun. He told me to burn things

Ken Farmer>John Coleman

Hindmarsh Pest Control
Punk Rooster
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 16 times
Grassroots Team: Fitzroy

Postby Rik E Boy » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Strawb07 wrote:Dear Dr. REB,
Signed M.W

Dear MW,

you may be in trouble. The club has ordered a bottle of testicle growing medication so that means they might have the balls to do this year what they clearly didn't have the balls to do last year. But all is not lost. Jimmy Hird and Kevin Sheedy loves you. A trip to Blacktown could prove to be most beneficial in helping the multiple wounds in your back heal.

regards,

Dr REB
Last edited by Rik E Boy on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Rik E Boy » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Voice wrote:Dear Dr REBCAT
I've decided to grow a mullet but it is making people call me John Farnham. I also seem to have contracted this problem due to a badly thought out username on a paticular forum of which I won't mention the name.

Dear Farnsey,

I am sorry but I don't treat anyone who has had any dealings with the Carlton crew. I can recommend the services of a colleague of mine who is at present busy with a patient out at Barwon prison. If you get your haircut that might help him improve the outcome that he got with his last patient. Stay away from unassembled exercise bikes.

regards,

Dr REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Rik E Boy » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Strawb07 wrote:Dear Dr. REB
I have a huge problem I coach a team for all South Australians and life ain't soo good we are 0-4 and looking like being 0-5 after this week. I am worried as the last coach that was 0-4 was sacked will this happen to me and why is these sharp things being put in my back.
Signed
N. Craig

Dear Mumbles,

this symptom is becoming quite common in your profession. My advice to you is to continue to speak in riddles in your press conferences so you can appear knowledgeable even though you are panicking in the coaching box on match day. Speak with Mr Trigger and tell him to stop saying that he has full confidence in you - that should stop the sharks circling. I prescribe an honourable loss against the Bulldogs before a dose of victory against the youth of Richmond at Blackbird park. If you don't win that then the sharp things might start hitting your front as well. You won't be sacked like your predecessor as he was nothing to Crow about.

regards,

Dr REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Postby Rik E Boy » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:43 pm

purch wrote:Dear Dr REB,

Ever since my appearance on Letterman my notoriety has gradually deteriorated. Now I find that I am out of work this year. But even worse are the nightmares that I've been suffering lately. All I dream about are giant ducks. Ducks in my head, ducks at the door, ducks in my bed. My last Doctor made my join the Dreamteam Quacktastic Football League and now I sit unnervingly in top position. One of my hands only has four fingers. Do ducks have four fingers too?

I am scared. Please help.

Regards,

Brett B

Dear ?

I'd like to help but I don't know who the **** you are. I tell you, medicine is not all it's quacked up to be. Now that I've done bugger all, here's your bill!

regards,

Dr REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion