I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby Pseudo » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:30 pm

@amBays, you weren't at the Palms Motel tonight were you?

(enquiring about your welfare, not suggesting anything untoward)
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby am Bays » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:38 am

Nah I'm all good but see things that make you sad thread.
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:02 pm

How the hell was he allowed to be on parole in the first place and why did the police allow him protective custody?
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Booney » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:19 pm

Footy Chick wrote:How the hell was he allowed to be on parole in the first place and why did the police allow him protective custody?

Huh?

He asked for it, probably given he's just knocked over a couple of people with "friends", but was taken to hospital under guard.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:17 pm

Booney wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:How the hell was he allowed to be on parole in the first place and why did the police allow him protective custody?

Huh?

He asked for it, probably given he's just knocked over a couple of people with "friends", but was taken to hospital under guard.

exactly my point - if you've just knocked off 4 people with a bracelet around your ankle, I'm not sure you should be allowed that. If something happens to him, then so be it.

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby Booney » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:19 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Booney wrote:

Huh?

exactly my point - if you've just knocked off 4 people with a bracelet around your ankle, I'm not sure you should be allowed that. If something happens to him, then so be it.

You can't just let someone knock him off though. We do live in a society.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Bum Crack » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:20 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Booney wrote:

Huh?

It's probably to protect people from him. Not sure he'd be too fussed about people coming after him.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 885 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:26 pm

Booney wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:
Booney wrote:

Huh?

You can't just let someone knock him off though. We do live in a society.

Yes, one that lets dangerous parolees with ankle bracelets access guns to shoot more people with but then puts them in protective custody

Footy Chick

Postby Booney » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:20 am

Footy Chick wrote:Yes, one that lets dangerous parolees with ankle bracelets access guns to shoot more people with but then puts them in protective custody

I'm not sure he's allowed "access" to guns, like most people if you really want one you'll find one.

I'm missing what you're going for with your concerns about "protective custody". Protective custody would be when you're aided by the police to remain safe, as they should, as it's their duty of care.

What did you want them to do, drop him off somewhere for reprisal?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Jase » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:44 am

Hey team, we are looking at binning Foxtel now that GOT has finished and getting a FETCH box and Kayo...

We are currently paying $150ish for two premium boxes on Foxtel, obviously it will cheaper to go with Fetch and Kayo, but is there enough stuff on the Fetch to make it worth it?
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1476 times
Been liked: 550 times

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:52 am

Jase wrote:Hey team, we are looking at binning Foxtel now that GOT has finished and getting a FETCH box and Kayo...

We are currently paying $150ish for two premium boxes on Foxtel, obviously it will cheaper to go with Fetch and Kayo, but is there enough stuff on the Fetch to make it worth it?

I have Fetch and it’s ok at best.
Admittedly I don’t watch much TV but it cost bugger all and you occasionally get good stuff to watch.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Booney » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:59 am

Jase wrote:Hey team, we are looking at binning Foxtel now that GOT has finished and getting a FETCH box and Kayo...

We've got a Fetch box which lets you access Netflix, Stan etc

Doco wise, enough to keep me happy. Sport wise, enough to find something to watch if need be. Nothing spectacular though.

With Internode on the NBN we've got unlimited that junior ( a gamer ) tells me is good for up/download and no home phone with the Fetch for around $100/ month.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby JK » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:01 am

Booney wrote:

Doco wise, enough to keep me happy. Sport wise, enough to find something to watch if need be. Nothing spectacular though.

With Internode on the NBN we've got unlimited that junior ( a gamer ) tells me is good for up/download and no home phone with the Fetch for around $100/ month.

Are you able to get any of the Horse Racing channels among that lot? Thats about the only thing keeping me with Foxtel these days (although I'm on a pretty cheap rate by "borrowing" one of the old mans Fox boxes and splitting the bill)
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4440 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Booney » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:15 am

JK wrote:
Booney wrote:

Are you able to get any of the Horse Racing channels among that lot? Thats about the only thing keeping me with Foxtel these days (although I'm on a pretty cheap rate by "borrowing" one of the old mans Fox boxes and splitting the bill)

Nup, only 78.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:23 am

Is Stan and Netflix “free” as part of Fetch?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4207 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:25 am

JK wrote:

Same issue here, I ditched it in December and was contemplating Kayo but no racing channel hurts it.

Even the wife has sympathy, she wants to get Foxtel back as she feels sorry for me betting on one phone and watching the races on another.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Booney » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:26 am

Brodlach wrote:Is Stan and Netflix “free” as part of Fetch?

I don't think we pay any extra.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:41 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
JK wrote:

Same issue here, I ditched it in December and was contemplating Kayo but no racing channel hurts it.

Even the wife has sympathy, she wants to get Foxtel back as she feels sorry for me betting on one phone and watching the races on another.

No racing? Just got an offer from Beteasy for a 3 month free trial. Seems pointless to offer this then
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4207 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:55 am

Brodlach wrote:
No racing? Just got an offer from Beteasy for a 3 month free trial. Seems pointless to offer this then

I got the same email, I did read it and it listed all the sports it covers but didn't mention racing at all.

I'm still going to activate it though for the sake of it, gotta register by June 30.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby reppoh_eht » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:23 pm

Booney wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Is Stan and Netflix “free” as part of Fetch?

I don't think we pay any extra.

Fetch just has the Netflix and Stan Apps on it. Still need to have a subscription to both services to use. Not sure if Fetch have packages which 'include' the cost of this though.
reppoh_eht
Under 16s

Has liked: 131 times
Been liked: 54 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion