Black listed companies

Anything!

Re: Black listed companies

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:52 pm

Wedgie wrote:Yeah that'd be nice, actually had one last year which meant I only paid $5 a pint inside and outside of hapoy hours but my local has nothing on offer now since a few too many took advantage of it.

My fridge at home actuall breeds beer! Keep winning them or getting given them.
Even if I did drink a lot at home Woolies/BWS have a poor relationship with Coopers so theres no savings there.
I'd probably go to Dan Murphys which is my two closest liquor stores but don't like the setups there and despite being owned by Woolies they don't do discounts.
Might have a look at First Choice next time I'm walking by but they traditionally were quite dear on things.

Yeah, First National have good wine deals but Dan's is generally cheaper than anything else going around.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:53 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Did you edit your percentage?

Not with you but I didn't edit my post if that's what you're asking?

I had replied as I thought it read 100% initially, must've been my eyes then.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:55 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Yeah that'd be nice, actually had one last year which meant I only paid $5 a pint inside and outside of hapoy hours but my local has nothing on offer now since a few too many took advantage of it.

My fridge at home actuall breeds beer! Keep winning them or getting given them.
Even if I did drink a lot at home Woolies/BWS have a poor relationship with Coopers so theres no savings there.
I'd probably go to Dan Murphys which is my two closest liquor stores but don't like the setups there and despite being owned by Woolies they don't do discounts.
Might have a look at First Choice next time I'm walking by but they traditionally were quite dear on things.

Yeah, First National have good wine deals but Dan's is generally cheaper than anything else going around.

I wasn't aware First National sold beer! I'll check them out! Might ring up LJ Hooker too! :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Wedgie » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:57 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Did you edit your percentage?

Not with you but I didn't edit my post if that's what you're asking?

I had replied as I thought it read 100% initially, must've been my eyes then.

LOL, 100% would be good! :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:01 pm

Wedgie wrote:I wasn't aware First National sold beer! I'll check them out! Might ring up LJ Hooker too! :lol:

d'oh!
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby DOC » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:07 am

Wedgie wrote:10% off this Saturday for Woolies workers, up from the usual 5% off. I better start drawing up a shopping list!

Last time I shopped at Woolies last week I bought over $40 worth of stuff and it cost me $12.
Used to shop at Coles when I lived at Prospect as it was the closest and the same shopping basket would have cost me $50.
Where I am now Coles is still closer but Brickworks Woolies isn't far and is a great shopping centre so go there, even before I was employed by them and got my discounts card.

Not a fan of rewards schemes (feels a bit desperate, feel same about Ent books, etc) but get on the Woolies one auto when using the staff card.
The savings have been incredible since I got it in February. 5% off plus rewards plus savings on items I buy plus extra offers weekly is massive!
We quite often get groceries delivered and still make massive savings on if we'd shop elsewhere and do it manually.

I wonder how long I'd be entitled to discounts if I moved employers? Its one thing I hadn't considered but perhaps should!

And you can pay via their gift cards which are 5% off via RAA, compounds your saving.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Wedgie » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:43 am

DOC wrote:
Wedgie wrote:10% off this Saturday for Woolies workers, up from the usual 5% off. I better start drawing up a shopping list!

Last time I shopped at Woolies last week I bought over $40 worth of stuff and it cost me $12.
Used to shop at Coles when I lived at Prospect as it was the closest and the same shopping basket would have cost me $50.
Where I am now Coles is still closer but Brickworks Woolies isn't far and is a great shopping centre so go there, even before I was employed by them and got my discounts card.

Not a fan of rewards schemes (feels a bit desperate, feel same about Ent books, etc) but get on the Woolies one auto when using the staff card.
The savings have been incredible since I got it in February. 5% off plus rewards plus savings on items I buy plus extra offers weekly is massive!
We quite often get groceries delivered and still make massive savings on if we'd shop elsewhere and do it manually.

I wonder how long I'd be entitled to discounts if I moved employers? Its one thing I hadn't considered but perhaps should!

And you can pay via their gift cards which are 5% off via RAA, compounds your saving.

Ironically in the end I didn't buy a thing! Had a big Friday and had to work Saturday night lol
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Q. » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:56 pm

BLK. Possibly the worst merchandise supplier in the ******* world.

Ordered and paid for rugby tops that didn't arrive for four months - after the football season had finished. Upon opening rugby tops, then realising they printed one of they key colours wrong. It is now the end of the year and they haven't reimbursed us or collected the rugby tops like they said they would.

And during this whole debacle dealing with the abominably bad customer service - from top to bottom.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:01 pm

Q. wrote:BLK. Possibly the worst merchandise supplier in the ******* world.

Ordered and paid for rugby tops that didn't arrive for four months - after the football season had finished. Upon opening rugby tops, then realising they printed one of they key colours wrong. It is now the end of the year and they haven't reimbursed us or collected the rugby tops like they said they would.

And during this whole debacle dealing with the abominably bad customer service - from top to bottom.

They've moved out of league headquarters too I think?
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Dutchy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:28 pm

Id be careful, their former entity went bust IIRC
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:57 pm

Dutchy wrote:

Who/what was BLK's former identity?
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10292 times
Been liked: 1516 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:03 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

KooGa
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3581 times

Postby Jim05 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:05 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

I think the new owners kept the BLK name
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:43 am

Might be the wrong thread, but holy $hit Batman

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-03/rcr-tomlinson-administrators-reveal-debts-of-up-to-$630/10576754

I'm hearing the knock on effect is massive
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby gadj1976 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:54 pm

Stayz/Homeaway.com.au

We have a house on the site. We accepted a guest who then had to withdraw. They paid a deposit, we paid it back and Stayz charged us their normal 'commission' of 200 bucks. We phoned them and they said because we accepted it, we were liable for the commission. So we are out of pocket because of their stupid administration.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 795 times
Been liked: 849 times

Postby Spargo » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:58 pm

gadj1976 wrote:Stayz/Homeaway.com.au

We have a house on the site. We accepted a guest who then had to withdraw. They paid a deposit, we paid it back and Stayz charged us their normal 'commission' of 200 bucks. We phoned them and they said because we accepted it, we were liable for the commission. So we are out of pocket because of their stupid administration.

$200 commission?
Is that a set fee or dependant on how much rent is paid?
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5456 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:34 am

My wife hates them but there is very little alternative
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby gadj1976 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:16 pm

Spargo wrote:

$200 commission?
Is that a set fee or dependant on how much rent is paid?

I believe it's a %. They had booked in for 6 nights hence the high-er rate.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 795 times
Been liked: 849 times

Postby Corona Man » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:32 pm

Residential Projects Australia.

They call you out of the blue, how they have my mobile I don’t know. On 3 previous occasions I have told them I am not interested.

On the 4th Occassion they said they would soon be in my area, I said yeah, and what area is that? Queensland they said! I live in Melbourne mate, take me off your call list. I even blocked the number.

Today a missed call on another Brisbane number. I have customers all over the country. I’m duty bound to return the call. It’s these **** wits again.

That’s it I’m done. Reporting them to the financial ombudsman. Clowns!
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Dutchy » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:03 am

Is your phone number on a website somewhere? I found that as soon as my number appeared on our footy club website I started getting spam calls, I just ignore and block, if its important they will leave a message.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion