Black listed companies

Anything!

Re: Black listed companies

by Booney » Fri May 26, 2017 10:32 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:Port Power - losers

A poor man's Collingwood?

Funny, Port made Geelong earn it. Unlike the SA Liberal Party who just hand every election over. :D
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7487 times
Been liked: 10772 times

by Jimmy_041 » Fri May 26, 2017 1:04 pm

ad hominem you blokes ;)
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

by stampy » Fri May 26, 2017 3:04 pm

Beach Auto Care 12 Beach Road Christies Beach.

as posted elsewhere, buyer beware
Go The Tiges!!!
stampy
Coach

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 333 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

by stampy » Fri May 26, 2017 3:06 pm

amber_fluid wrote:Telstra are great.......UNTIL YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!!
Don't want to know you then.

sorry but not true, had hassles with them and their service was impeccable
Go The Tiges!!!
stampy
Coach

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 333 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

by Lightning McQueen » Fri May 26, 2017 3:19 pm

stampy wrote:

Lucky for you, I've been through the wringer twice with them after moving house, whacked a $1400+ bill on me and it went pear shaped for 4 months trying to resolve it, 73 phone calls later and through the ombudsman we came to an agreement.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

by the big bang » Mon May 29, 2017 10:01 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
stampy wrote:

Lucky for you, I've been through the wringer twice with them after moving house, whacked a $1400+ bill on me and it went pear shaped for 4 months trying to resolve it, 73 phone calls later and through the ombudsman we came to an agreement.

My last experience with Telstra was a nightmare. Back in 2009/10ish.

Moved into a new rental, wanted broadband. Called, was told the infastructure was all in place, and would be online in no longer than 48hrs. A few weeks went by, and nothing happened. Called them and they were very sorry and he said the work order wasn't submitted properly. No worries, $h!t happens, was told again I would be online in no more than 48hrs. Couple weeks went by, still nothing. Called and was again told the exact same thing, the order wasn't submitted properly, that was fixed and I was told I would be online in.... you guessed it, no more than 48hrs. I $h!t you not, this happened another 2 times. 5 months after my initial request, I was online.

5 effing months.
wuuuzzzzz
the big bang
League - Top 5

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 9 times

by therisingblues » Tue May 30, 2017 3:03 pm

the big bang wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
stampy wrote:

Moved into a new rental, wanted broadband. Called, was told the infastructure was all in place, and would be online in no longer than 48hrs. A few weeks went by, and nothing happened. Called them and they were very sorry and he said the work order wasn't submitted properly. No worries, $h!t happens, was told again I would be online in no more than 48hrs. Couple weeks went by, still nothing. Called and was again told the exact same thing, the order wasn't submitted properly, that was fixed and I was told I would be online in.... you guessed it, no more than 48hrs. I $h!t you not, this happened another 2 times. 5 months after my initial request, I was online.

5 effing months.

Telstra are crap.
I'm gonna sit back, crack the top off a Pale Ale, and watch the Double Blues prevail
1915, 1919, 1926, 1932, 1940, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1974, 1976, 2002, 2016, 2017
therisingblues
Coach

Has liked: 369 times
Been liked: 514 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

by HH3 » Tue May 30, 2017 3:10 pm

Had meeting with a "Telstra Business" guy this morning. He handed me his card, and quickly stuck his hand out to shake mine.

Halfway through the meeting I look closer at his card and then quizzed him on why it says Telefirm Pty Ltd in tiny writing at the bottom.

I already knew Telstra outsource their support, but the way he seemed to prefer not to mention it annoyed me. He also didn't say the name Telefirm at all, just Telstra, even when explaining what Telefirm was.

The meeting was for the purpose of fixing up something our previous GM got suckered into by these same sort of people, costing the company over $25,000, so my guard was right up.

After further research, they seem to be a bit dodge.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

by bennymacca » Tue May 30, 2017 6:16 pm

the big bang wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
stampy wrote:

5 effing months.

i would have let them off the first time, after that they would have been gone
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

by Lightning McQueen » Wed May 31, 2017 9:59 am

HH3 wrote:Had meeting with a "Telstra Business" guy this morning. He handed me his card, and quickly stuck his hand out to shake mine.

Halfway through the meeting I look closer at his card and then quizzed him on why it says Telefirm Pty Ltd in tiny writing at the bottom.

I already knew Telstra outsource their support, but the way he seemed to prefer not to mention it annoyed me. He also didn't say the name Telefirm at all, just Telstra, even when explaining what Telefirm was.

The meeting was for the purpose of fixing up something our previous GM got suckered into by these same sort of people, costing the company over $25,000, so my guard was right up.

After further research, they seem to be a bit dodge.

Yep, I insist on asking for their Telstra ID number.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

by Spargo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:25 am

BWS Seacombe Road, Seacliff Park - purveyors of warm piss
Adrian Brien Hyundai - Lies, uncooperative, lies, time wasters, lies, bullshit artists, lies lies lies.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5474 times
Been liked: 5116 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

by thegrowler » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:36 am

Hefty wrote:Hop Sing's

He named names!!!!!
The Rams are Bucking Awesome in 2017....Don't hate us because you rate us!!!!
thegrowler
Under 16s

Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 54 times
Grassroots Team: Glenunga

by Booney » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:47 am

Spargo wrote:BWS Seacombe Road, Seacliff Park - purveyors of warm piss
Adrian Brien Hyundai - Lies, uncooperative, lies, time wasters, lies, bullshit artists, lies lies lies.

Go on....
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7487 times
Been liked: 10772 times

by Spargo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:07 pm

Booney wrote:
Spargo wrote:BWS Seacombe Road, Seacliff Park - purveyors of warm piss

Go on....

Misrepresented changeover figures, bullshitted about expenses to fix our trade in when I'd had a previous quote for thousands of dollars less, offered nearly $3k less on our trade in compared to who we eventually went with, sold the car we were looking at (without informing us) between visits when we were still trying to negotiate with them. It was truly amazing, I was real shitty at the time but can laugh now. I've since spoken to others who went there first and encountered similar bullshit before buying elsewhere.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5474 times
Been liked: 5116 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

by Corona Man » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:06 am

Cathay Pacific what a shit airline. ****** us around big time. Have Mrs C sitting 20 rows behind me! Booked 2 tickets at the same time, who would have thought we wanted to sit together! Dickheads - Blacklisted!
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1278 times
Been liked: 3482 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

by Jim05 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:06 am

Corona Man wrote:Cathay Pacific what a shit airline. ****** us around big time. Have Mrs C sitting 20 rows behind me! Booked 2 tickets at the same time, who would have thought we wanted to sit together! Dickheads - Blacklisted!

Sorry to hear that, have used them plenty of times and find them close to the best of the lot and could never fault them.
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

by Magellan » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:53 am

Jim05 wrote:
Corona Man wrote:Cathay Pacific what a shit airline. ****** us around big time. Have Mrs C sitting 20 rows behind me! Booked 2 tickets at the same time, who would have thought we wanted to sit together! Dickheads - Blacklisted!

Sorry to hear that, have used them plenty of times and find them close to the best of the lot and could never fault them.

Interesting. Thought they were great when we came back with them from Europe in June.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

by Pseudo » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:01 am

Not being obliged to sit next to the missus for 8 hours might be considered first class by some .... :D
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1557 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

by HH3 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:09 am

Spargo wrote:Adrian Brien Hyundai - Lies, uncooperative, lies, time wasters, lies, bullshit artists, lies lies lies.

I bought an FG XR6 from Adrian Brien Ford in 2011. The guys at the Ford dealership were great, but the car was taken to the Hyundai lot for a clean and that's where we did the paperwork.

The salesman was ok, but the guy writing up the paperwork was a f**kwit. I was paying outright, and needed to get a cheque to pay. He accused me multiple times of joyriding, and told the salesman I wouldn't be back, right in front of me.

I told him if I have to deal with that dickhead again, I won't be back. When I walked outside I could see the salesman tearing strips of the office guy through the window.

Came back the next day with the cheque, and pretty much told the office guy to go f**k himself as I handed it to him.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

by Corona Man » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:23 pm

Pseudo wrote:

Not being obliged to sit next to the missus for 8 hours might be considered first class by some .... :D

I see your point but as she was not feeling very well she said she'd rather throw up on me than a stranger.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1278 times
Been liked: 3482 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion