Home Improvements

Anything!

Home Improvements

Postby footy1992 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:44 pm

As a shift working I'm looking at having roller shutters installed on my place, specifically my main bedroom.

Looking for any advice from anyone who has had them installed i.e. who did you go with, what was the service like, price, etc etc.

I've had a look through the forums and have been unable to find any threads alike, so feel free to reach out to others regarding other improvements around the house in the same way - I'm also looking at a pergola at the same time if anyone has a favoured supplier!!
footy1992
Under 16s

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 14 times

Re: Home Improvements

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:33 pm

Not sure if there's anything in this thread http://safooty.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20203

I got my roller shutters from a smaller company in Holden Hill and mine were battery operated as I didn't want electric, it's hard to compare pricing when everyones windows are different
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1741 times
Been liked: 2148 times

Postby carey » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:43 pm

Got my full house done by a mob on grand junction road across from the little par 3 golf course.

Can't remember what there called but they were the cheapest by far and no complaints from me what so ever.
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2812 times
Been liked: 2999 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:09 pm

carey wrote:Got my full house done by a mob on grand junction road across from the little par 3 golf course.

Can't remember what there called but they were the cheapest by far and no complaints from me what so ever.

I thought they burned down and didn't rebuild?
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1741 times
Been liked: 2148 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:10 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Not sure if there's anything in this thread http://safooty.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20203

I got my roller shutters from a smaller company in Holden Hill and mine were battery operated as I didn't want electric, it's hard to compare pricing when everyones windows are different

What about your roller shutters?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4348 times
Been liked: 7941 times

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion