Celebrity name drop

Anything!

Re: Celebrity name drop

Postby JK » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:43 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
JK wrote:I'm pretty boring on this front, but from memory:

- Met the skipper from Gilligans Island on a flight to Toronto nearly 40 years ago
- Got to plant one on Sophie Lee at the Lakes Hotel nearly 30 years ago
- Met Bozza in a Cab lineup at the Crown after the 2011 GF, ripper bloke, we crapped on for ages over a dart or two
- Met John Howard before a mates wedding early 2000's, he was friendly as, even posed in several photos with all the Groomsmen
- Got a great photo of a mate and I with Sunny McKay (Australia's most famous adult entertainer at the time) from the Horse in the early 90's. Sadly the photo didn't survive the rage of my then girlfriend when she found it.

Sophie Lee was very rootable, got a lot of teenage boys back into watching cartoons.

Yeah, I asked her for a kiss and she said she couldn’t but I could kiss her - Massive cheer from my mates and by the time I’m back at the bar there was a hundred blokes lined up for her
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4438 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:46 pm

JK wrote:
Yeah, I asked her for a kiss and she said she couldn’t but I could kiss her - Massive cheer from my mates and by the time I’m back at the bar there was a hundred blokes lined up for her

Did you crack a stiffy?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:47 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
JK wrote:

Did you crack a stiffy?

He had that beforehand!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Corona Man » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:02 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
JK wrote:

Did you crack a stiffy?

He had that in his hand!

EFA
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby JK » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:38 pm

It was a lot time ago but I’m inclined to think all 3 previous posts were likely accurate
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4438 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:19 am

Watching the front bar last night reminded me of a night back in the late 90's when a mate and I were at Joplins and Dougy Hawkins was there.

We ended up drinking with him and his mate, it was pretty funny as one lad who after 6 years of being friendzoned with this chick, he finally plucked up the courage to ask her out and this was that night, she was all over Doug this night and the dude was a broken crying mess.

The other funny part was that Robbie Muir was there with a couple of big mates and he had no hesitation in letting Dougy know that he wanted to belt him, the bouncers were close by for the night and Robbie was not letting up, it got worse when Robbie was facing the other way, Dougy ran up behind him, pinched him on the arse and ran off amongst the crowd, it was pretty intense after that.

He was a pretty funny bloke and gave absolutely no f***'s, for a scary bloke, Robbie Muir seemed like a decent bloke too, I chatted with him a few times during the night trying to simmer the situation down.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Previous

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion