Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Re: Legalised Sex-Work

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:47 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
LMA wrote:
West Croydon FC it is then

Several years ago it was a 40+ degree day and I had been doing some courier work and stopped at the deli next to the WCFC and as I got out of the car some wilderbeast approached me and asked if I wanted a blowie for $10, I said "Na sorry, I only have $5 and I'm hungry"
"That will do" she replied with.

Man, i wouldn't have even played with my own balls after sitting in a hot car all day with sweaty dacks.

On a side note, my mum's work depot moved to Grand Junction Road near Mansfield Park, the young lads from the workshop had noticed a tap out the back of one of the sheds was continually used during the day but they didn't know who by until they came across one of the hookers there cleaning out her custard catcher obviously after a client.

:YMSICK: :vom: :-O Post of the year

Cleaned my teeth 3x this morning and still cant get this post out of my head
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Armchair expert » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:16 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
LMA wrote:

Several years ago it was a 40+ degree day and I had been doing some courier work and stopped at the deli next to the WCFC and as I got out of the car some wilderbeast approached me and asked if I wanted a blowie for $10, I said "Na sorry, I only have $5 and I'm hungry"

Man, i wouldn't have even played with my own balls after sitting in a hot car all day with sweaty dacks.

On a side note, my mum's work depot moved to Grand Junction Road near Mansfield Park, the young lads from the workshop had noticed a tap out the back of one of the sheds was continually used during the day but they didn't know who by until they came across one of the hookers there cleaning out her custard catcher obviously after a client.

-
x2 :YMSICK: :YMSICK: :YMSICK:
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Grenville » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:57 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
LMA wrote:

Reminds me of a Dave Chappelle joke where he said he'd left a nightclub and went to his car when a crackwhore approached him and said "I'll suck your dick for 5 dollars". He responded with "Yuck. Two."
Grenville
Veteran

Has liked: 262 times
Been liked: 761 times

Postby LMA » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:14 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
LMA wrote:

Not so fond memories hey Jimmy :lol:
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Psyber » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:48 am

JK wrote:Don't need to comment (unless you want to), just vote anonymously, be interested in the results

I'm conflicted by this one.
I think anyone who chooses to offer sex themselves for money should be free to do so.
On the other hand I don't think anyone else should be able to get a share of the proceeds by being an agent for the action.
Private fine, business opportunity for others no, I guess.

I know some people are concerned that legalisation of running a team of prostitutes as a business, may turn it into a job that eventually CentreLink will start pushing people into taking up...
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Previous

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion