(80.26 KiB) Downloaded 1492 times
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

by Jim05 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:42 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:It was only a matter of time before the truth started coming out

https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/~/media/Co ... ert-89.pdf
“Most individuals have a higher risk of complications (including myocarditis/pericarditis) from COVID-19 infection than from a vaccination”
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

by Booney » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:56 am

Jim05 wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:It was only a matter of time before the truth started coming out

“Most individuals have a higher risk of complications (including myocarditis/pericarditis) from COVID-19 infection than from a vaccination”

Most individuals have a higher risk of complications (including myocarditis/pericarditis) from
COVID-19 infection than from a vaccination. COVID-19 is estimated to cause myocarditis at a
rate of approximately 30-32 excess cases per million. In males aged 16-40 years, it is uncertain
whether the risk of myocarditis following COVID-19 infection remains higher than the risk
following COVID-19 vaccination
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7487 times
Been liked: 10772 times

by Dutchy » Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:23 am

So we are about to thru another wave I believe? In the middle of summer? Remember when they tried to tell us Winter would be the worst season for it?
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2322 times
Been liked: 3495 times

by Lightning McQueen » Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:35 am

Dutchy wrote:So we are about to thru another wave I believe? In the middle of summer? Remember when they tried to tell us Winter would be the worst season for it?

Do we have a new seasonal name for this one? I still haven't taken down my omicron decorations.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

by am Bays » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:21 pm

Dutchy wrote:So we are about to thru another wave I believe? In the middle of summer? Remember when they tried to tell us Winter would be the worst season for it?

The wave in Dec 2021 to Feb 2022 disproved that theory

Noting that the spikes/waves were in different stages around the country, it was bad up here Jan -Feb
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1807 times

by Jimmy_041 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:42 pm

Booney wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

Most individuals have a higher risk of complications (including myocarditis/pericarditis) from COVID-19 infection than from a vaccination. COVID-19 is estimated to cause myocarditis at a rate of approximately 30-32 excess cases per million. In males aged 16-40 years, it is uncertain whether the risk of myocarditis following COVID-19 infection remains higher than the risk following COVID-19 vaccination

Thank you - That's why I said: It was only a matter of time before the truth started coming out
Their previous position was that the incidence of myocarditis/pericarditis was extremely rare. So rare that no warning was given
That position has now changed to the point that doctors are now being warned.

That part you highlighted above is commentary is contradictory

So, it is uncertain whether the risk of myocarditis following COVID-19 infection remains higher than the risk following COVID-19 vaccination yet they are able to say Most individuals have a higher risk of complications (including myocarditis/pericarditis) from COVID-19 infection than from a vaccination.
(ie) We admit we dont know but we're going to say it anyway.

And, after 2 years of these jabs, how come they aren't able to say? Is it because the facts are embarrassing or that they've been telling kids their sudden myocarditis/pericarditis has got nothing to do with the jab and sending them home

A doctor told me any 20-30yo presenting at hospital with myocarditis/pericarditis should be admitted and monitored.
They haven't been doing that. Now they have been told to do so in WA.

This problem is so bad, ATAGI is unlikely to approve a second Covid vaccine booster for under-30s due to the increased risk of myocarditis and diminishing benefit of successive doses. But, hey - its safe and effective

https://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/health/f ... ffe216e013

Also, have you heard the current ads from the Deputy Chief Medical Officer Dr Paul Kidd about what to do now during this pandemic? No mention of getting the "vaccine"

But nothing to see here...........yet
Jimmy_041
Coach

by Psyber » Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:29 pm

"Their previous position was that the incidence of myocarditis/pericarditis was extremely rare. So rare that no warning was given
That position has now changed to the point that doctors are now being warned."

"30-32 excess cases per million"

32 x 100 divided by 1 million = 0.0032% - which is extremely rare...
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 390 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

by Pseudo » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:26 pm

Pseudo wrote:Well that took its time ... I've finally returned a positive RAT.

Symptoms moderate. Sore throat, some muscular aches. Nose was full of gunk when I woke but has since cleared. Mentally I feel fine. Feels like a standard 24 hour bug.

Feeling improved today; got a hunch I'll be as right as rain by tomorrow.

Nevertheless according to current guidelines I'm supposed to isolate for 5 days and avoid large gatherings.

Tomorrow night is the annual office end-of-year booze-up.

FML... :evil:
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1557 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

by Jimmy_041 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:27 pm

Psyber wrote:"Their previous position was that the incidence of myocarditis/pericarditis was extremely rare. So rare that no warning was given
That position has now changed to the point that doctors are now being warned."

"30-32 excess cases per million"

32 x 100 divided by 1 million = 0.0032% - which is extremely rare...

That's cases caused by COVID-19 not the jab.

They admit (or IMO more likely say) they dont know the rate caused by the jab - which is highly disconcerting, but probably better described as unbelievable. Why dont they have the stats on that? Someone needs to ask the question why they dont have the stats on myocarditis/pericarditis following the jab.
How can they say it's safe if they haven't been monitoring this risk? But funny how, with no basis for doing so, they issue a warning to doctors about the risks.
Jimmy_041
Coach

by Psyber » Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:13 pm

Yes, sorry! I was having a busy day and misread it.

This is more relevant perhaps:
https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-a ... rse-events
Psyber
Coach

by Jimmy_041 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:54 pm

Psyber wrote:Yes, sorry! I was having a busy day and misread it.

No problem - happens to us all

But, again I ask - after 2 years why don't they have the stats on myocarditis/pericarditis following the jab?
In males aged 16-40 years, it is uncertain whether the risk of myocarditis following COVID-19 infection remains higher than the risk following COVID-19 vaccination

And, if it is so very rare (even though they don't have the strike rate + it's very rare (despite us not having the data)) why has WA Health issued a warning to clinicians about its use?

Providers should consider the potential risk of myocarditis and pericarditis when selecting a COVID-19 vaccine brand and dose interval, considering the individual’s age, gender, preferences, and any precautions in relation to specific vaccine brands.

I'll give three possible reasons:
1. They do have the data but are hiding it because it doesn't suit their agenda
2. Clinicians were told to dismiss the possibility of myocarditis and pericarditis being caused by the jab so the numbers are false (but still understated) so now they are worried about the numbers
3. Once revealed, the liability will be enormous

No matter how much they try to cover it up, the truth will come out
Jimmy_041
Coach

by Pseudo » Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:04 pm

Pseudo wrote:

Symptoms moderate. Sore throat, some muscular aches. Nose was full of gunk when I woke but has since cleared. Mentally I feel fine. Feels like a standard 24 hour bug.

Nevertheless according to current guidelines I'm supposed to isolate for 5 days and avoid large gatherings.

So, since I can't go and get shickered on the company tab, I sent the missus to pick up a bottle of Islay single malt - the good stuff - intending to nurse a couple of glasses on my Pat Malone.

I measure out a dram and pour it into a tumbler, drop in an ice cube, raise the glass to my nose and take a long whiff, ready to be assailed with that characteristic smoky medicinal odour...

Nothing. Nothing at all. The sense of smell is completely gone. I race around the house testing the olfactory nerves on whatever smelly things I can think of: after shave, the missus' aromatic candles, even shoved my head into the organic waste caddy and inhaled deeply. Nothing.

Of course being unable to smell the single malt has ruined the taste of it. FML.... :evil:
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1557 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

by Jimmy_041 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:55 pm

Pseudo wrote:
Pseudo wrote:

So, since I can't go and get shickered on the company tab, I sent the missus to pick up a bottle of Islay single malt - the good stuff - intending to nurse a couple of glasses on my Pat Malone.

I measure out a dram and pour it into a tumbler, drop in an ice cube, raise the glass to my nose and take a long whiff, ready to be assailed with that characteristic smoky medicinal odour...

Nothing. Nothing at all. The sense of smell is completely gone. I race around the house testing the olfactory nerves on whatever smelly things I can think of: after shave, the missus' aromatic candles, even shoved my head into the organic waste caddy and inhaled deeply. Nothing.

Of course being unable to smell the single malt has ruined the taste of it. FML.... :evil:

Still good for you mate but use a cheaper one for this

https://www.irishamericanmom.com/irish-hot-whiskey/
Jimmy_041
Coach

by Psyber » Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:44 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Psyber wrote:Yes, sorry! I was having a busy day and misread it.

No problem - happens to us all

But, again I ask - after 2 years why don't they have the stats on myocarditis/pericarditis following the jab?
In males aged 16-40 years, it is uncertain whether the risk of myocarditis following COVID-19 infection remains higher than the risk following COVID-19 vaccination

And, if it is so very rare (even though they don't have the strike rate + it's very rare (despite us not having the data)) why has WA Health issued a warning to clinicians about its use?

Providers should consider the potential risk of myocarditis and pericarditis when selecting a COVID-19 vaccine brand and dose interval,
considering the individual’s age, gender, preferences, and any precautions in relation to specific vaccine brands.

I'll give three possible reasons:
1. They do have the data but are hiding it because it doesn't suit their agenda
2. Clinicians were told to dismiss the possibility of myocarditis and pericarditis being caused by the jab so the numbers are false (but still understated) so now they are worried about the numbers
3. Once revealed, the liability will be enormous

No matter how much they try to cover it up, the truth will come out

1. Actually warnings are issued to clinicians about any risk, however rare, by medical personnel run systems - only government department bureaucrats are obedient to the government - and not even all of them.

2. It would be rare for any medical clinician to obey a bureaucratic demand to suppress knowledge of the risk - generally we don't like or trust government administrators - that's why so many walk out of public medical services for private practice after a few years. (One of my old friends took on the job of Chief Psychiatrist in SA and walked out 3 months later rather than obey the bureaucrats. So did I when I was in charge of a treatment team in an SA hospital though I tried to stand off the bureaucrats for about 18 months before going private.)

3. The risk and liability are grossly exaggerated by some paranoid commentators who mislead the fearful.

Personally, I have had two Astra Zeneca shots then two Pfizer doses and am happy to have an annual booster for both Covid and Influenza. Those very small virus particles mutate rapidly unlike the larger more complex ones making the need for boosters more necessary.
Psyber
Coach

by am Bays » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:02 pm

Psyber wrote:
1. Actually warnings are issued to clinicians about any risk, however rare, by medical personnel run systems - only government department bureaucrats are obedient to the government - and not even all of them.

2. It would be rare for any medical clinician to obey a bureaucratic demand to suppress knowledge of the risk - generally we don't like or trust government administrators - that's why so many walk out of public medical services for private practice after a few years. (One of my old friends took on the job of Chief Psychiatrist in SA and walked out 3 months later rather than obey the bureaucrats. So did I when I was in charge of a treatment team in an SA hospital though I tried to stand off the bureaucrats for about 18 months before going private.)

3. The risk and liability are grossly exaggerated by some paranoid commentators who mislead the fearful.

Personally, I have had two Astra Zeneca shots then two Pfizer doses and am happy to have an annual booster for both Covid and Influenza. Those very small virus particles mutate rapidly unlike the larger more complex ones making the need for boosters more necessary.

As a public health service bureaucrat I can verify that if any "edict" compromises patient safety or knowledge no clinician will obey. Great delight is taken at raising the metaphorical two fingers at the "boardroom" by those at the "bedside" if there is no demonstrable clinical benefit or outcome.

FWIW I don't blame them, it sh!ts me when I see decisions made that create ease for administrators to report but complicate effective and efficient clinical care to patients..
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1807 times

by Jimmy_041 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:38 pm

am Bays wrote:As a public health service bureaucrat I can verify that if any "edict" compromises patient safety or knowledge no clinician will obey. Great delight is taken at raising the metaphorical two fingers at the "boardroom" by those at the "bedside" if there is no demonstrable clinical benefit or outcome.

FWIW I don't blame them, it sh!ts me when I see decisions made that create ease for administrators to report but complicate effective and efficient clinical care to patients..

Probably why so many are quitting after speaking out about the jab and then getting hauled in, and threatened, by AHPRA

https://gerardrennick.com.au/over-2000-medical-professionals-sign-letter-against-ahpra/
Jimmy_041
Coach

by Jim05 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:24 pm

SA testing is no longer free unless you have a GP referral.
All testing stations to close in SA on January 8th.
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

by Psyber » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:51 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
am Bays wrote:As a public health service bureaucrat I can verify that if any "edict" compromises patient safety or knowledge no clinician will obey. Great delight is taken at raising the metaphorical two fingers at the "boardroom" by those at the "bedside" if there is no demonstrable clinical benefit or outcome.

Probably why so many are quitting after speaking out about the jab and then getting hauled in, and threatened, by AHPRA

https://gerardrennick.com.au/over-2000-medical-professionals-sign-letter-against-ahpra/

AHPRA is a government bureaucracy registering a wide range of health workers with a cooperative doctor nominally involved. The system worked better when Medical Registration was supervised by a panel of independent doctors, who understood what happened in real practice, not the bureaucracy which wants to expand itself and its power. Matters that arose against doctors used to be dealt with in a few months, but now even trivial matters can drag on for a year or more. Now we are lumped in with a wide variety of "Health Professionals" some of which have rather weird ideas about illness causation and treatments! (Like the philosophy that all disease is caused by misalignment of the vertebrae or the long bones.)

We also still have the ridiculous situation introduced by Paul Keating that we have to get a new Provider Number for every location we work at, even if only 100 metres up the same street, whereas in earlier days the PN was state wide. The reason for this was that Keating wanted the bureaucrats to be able to dictate to doctors where they could work. (The AMA took it to the federal court and his legislation was overruled as illegal Civil Conscription, but the new requirement of multiple provider numbers was kept - I assume because the bureaucrats still hope to pull that scheme off one day.)

I've already advised AHPRA, my medical college, and the AMA, that if further bureaucratic interference proposed by AHPRA for introduction during 2023 goes ahead I'll retire and not renew my medical registration when it falls due in September. Their new proposals will be unable to be complied with by people like me who take jobs in remote rural areas where the are no colleagues nearby and where you can't take home a copy of the location's clinical notes for future review.

I'm wealthy enough to not need to work, but I like to help out in undermanned locations. (Most of my wealth, by the way, came from family's and my own real estate investing, not medical practice, though the medical income did help me fund the investing in the early days.)

The Medicare rebate on doctors fees has risen by only about 65% of inflation each year since the introduction of Medicare and its predecessor version Medibank way back in 1975 - Medibank was later privatised and Medicare replaced it. This issue is one of the reasons only 15% of medical graduates now choose to be GPs - it used to attract 50% of graduates in the past. (GPs are under more pressure to bulk-bill than specialists.)
Psyber
Coach

by Jimmy_041 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:04 am

Jimmy_041
Coach