Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Vamos » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:40 pm

It's pretty simple I would have thought. Get to 85% fully vaxed and open up everything with a No Jab No Entry rule, plenty of space out Norff for the looney tunes crew to start an Amish type community. Needs to run its course now.
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 354 times
Been liked: 470 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Dutchy » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:42 pm

Brodlach wrote:

Spurrier and the Police Commissioner have delivered the “bad news” not Marshall

Incorrect, it was Marshall front and centre announcing the restrictions yesterday
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2322 times
Been liked: 3497 times

Postby daysofourlives » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:32 pm

Vamos wrote:It's pretty simple I would have thought. Get to 85% fully vaxed and open up everything with a No Jab No Entry rule, plenty of space out Norff for the looney tunes crew to start an Amish type community. Needs to run its course now.

What science are you basing this on? We have 85% now and have done for a few weeks. How does separating the two help anything? Its been proven you are just as likely to get omicron either way. Dont get me wrong, im more than happy for the vaxed to stay away from me but there is no science to it, only control and coercion.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby stan » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:43 pm

daysofourlives wrote:https://chloramine.org/chloraminefacts.htm?fbclid=IwAR1EkBBdolZrJ6lxN7nicSvzg7aGOkcAX8q-8l9_J67d3MWHQ-Kv2cmMHRs

This is what SA Water has put in your water supply, thought it very interesting, apparently the change was made end of November early December in certain reservoirs.
Any experts on this?
Harmful to people with compromised immune systems,
Also causes respiratory issues
A study found there was an increase in deaths from flu and pneumonia with chloramine compared to Chlorine.
Sound familiar to anyone????
Yeah mate. The larger treatment plants use Chlorine and not Chloramine. Chloramination stations are fairly unique and not the norm. I think there are a few around but it is dependent on the type of water supply. I can't recall coming across to many in my time but the amounts into he water was always fairly low. I recall it being a pain in the ass really because the levels would drop away quickly and it depended on how long the water would sit in tanks for.

Larger treatment plants that have access to a number of treatment process such as Chlorine, lime dosing, Fluoride, UV and biofilters won't use Chloramine as it's not needed.

One of the food things you can do with water is test it yourself. I assume the group you are working with would be able to take a sample and have it analysed.

Heck Daisy just pay some $$$ to a private lab and get a sample tested if you want to find out the levels of everything into he water. There are sampling points all around the network you could use and get it tested.

Also go to there website and find some info on there treatment processes and then look to do some tours. You can see all the cool stuff they have. Happy Valley treatment plant used to do a really good tour, not sure they still do but it was really good to see all the process.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Armchair expert » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:51 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
Vamos wrote:It's pretty simple I would have thought. Get to 85% fully vaxed and open up everything with a No Jab No Entry rule, plenty of space out Norff for the looney tunes crew to start an Amish type community. Needs to run its course now.

What science are you basing this on? We have 85% now and have done for a few weeks. How does separating the two help anything? Its been proven you are just as likely to get omicron either way. Dont get me wrong, im more than happy for the vaxed to stay away from me but there is no science to it, only control and coercion.

Why do you care about science?
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 383 times
Been liked: 1435 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Vamos » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:03 pm

daysofourlives wrote:

No science at all, just reward the civilised humans who've done the right thing, the seppo loving you tube heathens can gagf, you follow?
Vamos
League - Top 5

Postby Jase » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:17 pm

stan wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:https://chloramine.org/chloraminefacts.htm?fbclid=IwAR1EkBBdolZrJ6lxN7nicSvzg7aGOkcAX8q-8l9_J67d3MWHQ-Kv2cmMHRs

This is what SA Water has put in your water supply, thought it very interesting, apparently the change was made end of November early December in certain reservoirs.
Any experts on this?
A study found there was an increase in deaths from flu and pneumonia with chloramine compared to Chlorine.
Yeah mate. The larger treatment plants use Chlorine and not Chloramine. Chloramination stations are fairly unique and not the norm. I think there are a few around but it is dependent on the type of water supply. I can't recall coming across to many in my time but the amounts into he water was always fairly low. I recall it being a pain in the ass really because the levels would drop away quickly and it depended on how long the water would sit in tanks for.

Larger treatment plants that have access to a number of treatment process such as Chlorine, lime dosing, Fluoride, UV and biofilters won't use Chloramine as it's not needed.

One of the food things you can do with water is test it yourself. I assume the group you are working with would be able to take a sample and have it analysed.

Heck Daisy just pay some $$$ to a private lab and get a sample tested if you want to find out the levels of everything into he water. There are sampling points all around the network you could use and get it tested.

Also go to there website and find some info on there treatment processes and then look to do some tours. You can see all the cool stuff they have. Happy Valley treatment plant used to do a really good tour, not sure they still do but it was really good to see all the process.
They are rolling out the chloramination down in Victor and Goolwa...

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1480 times
Been liked: 552 times

Postby daysofourlives » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:33 pm

stan wrote:

Any experts on this?

Sorry i wasnt clear, they have just changed to cloramine from chlorine, The research i found was that chloramine is less effective, creating more issues that i explained. Which is what you are saying i think when you mentioned the levels drop away quickly. Im not sure why they would use something less effective which in turn causes more problems which im sure is just a coincedence but they are covid like issues.
I think Happy Valley was one they have changed.
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:36 pm

Vamos wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:

No science at all, just reward the civilised humans who've done the right thing, the seppo loving you tube heathens can gagf, you follow?

The good little boy wants his rewards or he's going to throw a tanty :D
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Vamos » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:44 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
Vamos wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:

No tanty mate, your protester and facebook mates do enough of that.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Postby stan » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:46 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
stan wrote:

Any experts on this?

Sorry i wasnt clear, they have just changed to cloramine from chlorine, The research i found was that chloramine is less effective, creating more issues that i explained. Which is what you are saying i think when you mentioned the levels drop away quickly. Im not sure why they would use something less effective which in turn causes more problems which im sure is just a coincedence but they are covid like issues.
I think Happy Valley was one they have changed.
Happy Valley haven't. SA water have a large Chlorine plant setup there a fee years back. Part of an upgrade.

It depends with Chloramine, could be the cheaper solution but it does have some properties that work well for certain supplies.

That's about it. Chlorine is much more effective for treatment. Chloramine is cheaper but shittier.
stan
Coach

Postby stan » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:47 pm

Jase wrote:
stan wrote:

Any experts on this?

Well there you go.

New plants or upgrades?
stan
Coach

Postby mickey » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:15 pm

https://www.sawater.com.au/water-and-th ... is-treated

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
mickey
Coach

Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 313 times
Grassroots Team: Seaton Ramblers

Postby stan » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:51 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
Vamos wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:

The concept of creating a seperate town or state like the Amish in Australia would be interesting to be honest.

Just putting that out there.
stan
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:26 am

Jase wrote:
stan wrote:

Any experts on this?

Myponga has chloramine

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-05/ ... /100267414

https://www.springwellwater.com/the-dan ... ing-water/
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby am Bays » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:34 am

There to mask the Beaumont kids….
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1809 times

Postby stan » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:42 am

I know Daisy is looking for the conspiracies out there and having work in water treatment for a while I'm just not sure this is the great conspiracy you are looking for.

I know there are no coincidences but I'd you actually go to another page that's not just for listing issue depth a Chemical an look at the properties they have in treatment then you'll understand more about when, where and why it's used.

As I also said, you should go and get a sample tested of your own water. Plenty of labs can help you with this, you could even find one that's not "on the take" if you need to.

Also with Water you can setup your own system with rain water and note water I'd you want to.

Do some research into safe water treatment and set yourself up a water system at your place if you think the government are our to get you. You can even do this with power and also read into how to block mobile phone signals as well. If you paranoid about all these things, some simple science can help you here.

One thing is for certain SAWater are not out to get you, they barely manage to function without imploding and they have far bigger issues to deal with at the moment.
stan
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:56 am

daysofourlives
Coach

Postby stan » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:04 pm

daysofourlives wrote:https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-28/qld-covid-health-fitness-new-years-resolution-immune-system/100676788?utm_medium=social&utm_content=sf252440769&utm_campaign=fb_abc_news&utm_source=m.facebook.com&sf252440769=1&fbclid=IwAR2iMKD724QtDojgyJBMhEuXIHha0YsCr8xmXn77_0TyvBo4f3zcVbl5qyY

Wow, Its only taken 2 years
How about that. Exercise and a healthy diet is the key to a healthy body and stronger immune system.
stan
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:26 pm

prophet.jpg
prophet.jpg (46.18 KiB) Viewed 423 times
https://spectator.com.au/2021/12/sweden-puts-vaccine-passports-under-our-skin/?fbclid=IwAR2VUAb73h4TbFrqS3HHz0r9DMZtJS8bomjxZ6ozlNqI1giV303DGMvOU6Y
daysofourlives
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion