Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1415 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby stan » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:27 pm

daysofourlives wrote:and still only 35k at the Test and you can sit there with your masks on, this government is a joke

When does our SOE end? Is ours like Victoria and can only be in place for 18 months?

The only reason Andrews has opened up from tonight is with his pandemic bill getting shot down and delayed they come out of SOE on Dec 15th meaning they cant implement any restrictions anyway so he's trying to look like the good guy now. That means the vaccine will lose its experimental approval status in Victoria too i believe.
So if like me you have no intention of getting the death shot just hold the line a little longer.

Anyone see the TGA figures on myocarditis that was put out recently?
was about 40 cases a month back in May and now reached 900 cases a month in October with 45 on the 1st day in November. That is young people with permanent heart damage, some may not survive more than 10 years. Id rather take my chances with a virus that play roulette with that type of side effect. More and more nurses are saying the hospitals are full of adverse effects patients
SAs state of emergency doesn't seem to have an expiry date but has to be reapplied every 28 days.

The Governor can actually at anytime Terminate it.

The legislation that covers it states that the application has to be made public.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Apachebulldog » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:55 pm

Distraction Dictator Dan's finest moment the Pandemic Bill stalls in the parliament so he lifts all Covid restrictions in Victoria from midnight.

or

Maybe he is finally getting the message and is finally relenting due to the 50,000 plus mums and dads who protested last weekend word on the street its gonna be a big event this weekend again.

A1 DICKHEAD blames everyone else. :lol: :lol:

PS Mathew Guy isnt much better he wants to negotiate the Bill :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_2GSrUkNM8
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby DOC » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:12 am

Apachebulldog wrote:Distraction Dictator Dan's finest moment the Pandemic Bill stalls in the parliament so he lifts all Covid restrictions in Victoria from midnight.

or

Maybe he is finally getting the message and is finally relenting due to the 50,000 plus mums and dads who protested last weekend word on the street its gonna be a big event this weekend again.

Irony, hypocrisy or stupidity ?

You posted this in the last week when asserting that you do not follow watch, read or listen any "Lefty MSM:: "

Like i said in a previous post SKY NEWS has now become like the rest of the MSM run by PC fools great move SKY enjoy the ratings. :D :lol:

And then who do you provide a link for? SKY.

You have gone well past the old "you must have two dicks to be this silly". Your pants would fit you like a glove.

Yep. A dickhead does blame everyone else.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 724 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:29 am

Jim05 wrote:Vaccination mandatory now for Adelaide Zoo, Entertainment Centre, Convention centre and Coopers Stadium amongst others

Hey @Jim05, what's your thoughts on when we might be allowed to travel to Greece?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby jo172 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:58 am

jo172 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:If states are at like 90% double vac rate, then why do AFL players (or other athletes) need to be vaccinated? What’s the risk?

It becomes statistically more likely that an AFL player will get it, which makes it statistically more likely other AFL players will get it. If too many AFL players have it it jeopardises the orderly operation of the competition.

Ultimately, it's a risk management tool

Note day 1 of the Shield Match has been abandoned as Will Sutherland has turned a positive test.

Ultimately this is the risk the AFL is trying to reduce as much as practical.
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:12 am

DOC wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Distraction Dictator Dan's finest moment the Pandemic Bill stalls in the parliament so he lifts all Covid restrictions in Victoria from midnight.

or

Irony, hypocrisy or stupidity ?

You posted this in the last week when asserting that you do not follow watch, read or listen any "Lefty MSM:: "

Like i said in a previous post SKY NEWS has now become like the rest of the MSM run by PC fools great move SKY enjoy the ratings. :D :lol:

And then who do you provide a link for? SKY.

You have gone well past the old "you must have two dicks to be this silly". Your pants would fit you like a glove.

Yep. A dickhead does blame everyone else.

You very funny boy DOC :lol:

I source what i want to see and want to read on the net even the FAKE lying media lying politicians and all the other SCUM around.

Dictator Dan the most hated politician in Australia are you a fan ????

BAAA BAA BAAA.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby am Bays » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:43 am

Apachebulldog wrote:
I source what i want to see and want to read on the net even the FAKE lying media lying politicians and all the other SCUM around.

BAAA BAA BAAA.

The record is broken, turn it over....
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby gazzamagoo » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:44 am

jo172 wrote:
jo172 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:If states are at like 90% double vac rate, then why do AFL players (or other athletes) need to be vaccinated? What’s the risk?

It becomes statistically more likely that an AFL player will get it, which makes it statistically more likely other AFL players will get it. If too many AFL players have it it jeopardises the orderly operation of the competition.

Note day 1 of the Shield Match has been abandoned as Will Sutherland has turned a positive test.

Just put him at fine leg!
gazzamagoo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1656 times
Been liked: 643 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby gazzamagoo » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:45 am

am Bays wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:

BAAA BAA BAAA.

You can't, it's broken,
DAH :roll: ;)
gazzamagoo
League - Top 5

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:46 am

jo172 wrote:
jo172 wrote:

If everyone in both teams is vaccinated, what’s the problem?
Isn’t the point of forcing vaccination is so we can continue on when people get it?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby gazzamagoo » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:53 am

amber_fluid wrote:
jo172 wrote:
jo172 wrote:

If everyone in both teams is vaccinated, what’s the problem?
Isn’t the point of forcing vaccination is so we can continue on when people get it?

They don't want the vaccinated to catch it from him because then the vaccinated can pass it on to fukn blah blah blah...................
gazzamagoo
League - Top 5

Postby Trader » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:54 am

amber_fluid wrote:If everyone in both teams is vaccinated, what’s the problem?

No its about flattening the curve.
No its about elimination.
No its about providing those that want the jab enough time to get it.
No its about waiting til we get to 70% of adults so we can end restrictions.
No its about coercing everyone by taking away their freedoms until they reluctantly agree.

In reality, once everyone is double jabbed, we will still have venue capacity limits, we will still be checking in and wearing masks, we will still have isolation for positive cases and quarantine for their friends and families.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby am Bays » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:58 am

gazzamagoo wrote:
am Bays wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:

BAAA BAA BAAA.

You can't, it's broken,
DAH :roll: ;)

He's been playing a "brim full of bullsh!t on the 45...."
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:02 am

Trader wrote:

No its about coercing everyone by taking away their freedoms until they reluctantly agree.

In reality, once everyone is double jabbed, we will still have venue capacity limits, we will still be checking in and wearing masks, we will still have isolation for positive cases and quarantine for their friends and families.

But we’ll open the international borders anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:06 am

Trader wrote:

Yep and everyone keeps falling their lies and their moving goal posts, ******* wake up ffs
Would they still postpone the game if everyone in both teams has had covid? Isnt that the same as everyone having the vax supposedly?
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby stampy » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:17 am

i said about a month ago that the eastern states will have their restrictions removed before SA does and i am being proved right.

i just hope that when puppet marshall loses the election that the new government sack the idiots makinng the decisions at SA Health
Go The Tiges!!!
stampy
Coach

Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 331 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Postby gazzamagoo » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:31 am

stampy wrote:i said about a month ago that the eastern states will have their restrictions removed before SA does and i am being proved right.

i just hope that when puppet marshall loses the election that the new government sack the idiots makinng the decisions at SA Health

Then We'll welcome back the other idiots.
gazzamagoo
League - Top 5

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:52 am

gazzamagoo wrote:
stampy wrote:i said about a month ago that the eastern states will have their restrictions removed before SA does and i am being proved right.

Then We'll welcome back the other idiots.

Maybe they'll kickstart Transforming Health again.
It was such a success last time.
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Jim05 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:06 pm

I don’t agree with all the current rules and restrictions but I can’t remember where as many people that I know are really positive about where our state sits and it’s future. I think we are in a really good position going forward and Marshall deserves another term to continue the path. I also highly doubt that the other mob would’ve handled the pandemic any differently
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3535 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion