Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:13 pm

Booney wrote:When you talk to him speak really softly, don't change anything but the volume of your voice, then, when he takes one out of his ears to hear better you can say "Good, leave them out".


I'll try but I can only see me saying "Dude, take them f****** stupid looking things out of your head if you're going to speak to me".

I'd only be letting the team down otherwise, they often send the newbies over to ask me something stupid.

One rep we had a few years back asked what can he do about his flat tyre, I said "Mate, just go down to maintenance and let Barry know, he'll help you out", Barry was the grumpiest prick I've ever worked with, I don't think Frank ever spoke to him again.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 37879
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2583 times
Been liked: 4628 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:13 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:New young hot shot at work winked at me last week and made the little click sound from the side of his mouth at the same time as I walked past him, I wasn't overly happy then about it and another bloke seen it and thought I was going to lose it.

He did it again today, he wont be doing it again any time soon, probably not to anyone.


Got a new boyfriend?


You jealous?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 37879
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2583 times
Been liked: 4628 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:16 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:New young hot shot at work winked at me last week and made the little click sound from the side of his mouth at the same time as I walked past him, I wasn't overly happy then about it and another bloke seen it and thought I was going to lose it.

He did it again today, he wont be doing it again any time soon, probably not to anyone.


Got a new boyfriend?


You jealous?


I prefer em’ without earphones.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 7643
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1398 times
Been liked: 1447 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:19 pm

amber_fluid wrote:I prefer em’ without earphones.

Someone who listens and wants to know how your day was?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 37879
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2583 times
Been liked: 4628 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:24 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:I prefer em’ without earphones.

Someone who listens and wants to know how your day was?


That’s what the wife’s for.
Oh you said listen, scratch the wife then.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 7643
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1398 times
Been liked: 1447 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby LMA » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:58 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Brodlach wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Some bright spark calling a meeting at 2.30pm to tell us about a new system that isn't even starting until next year.

Who came second and third please?

I had a customer walk in as they entered the straight :?

All bullshit aside, I think we should scrap the Labour Day public holiday and take the Melbourne Cup day aswell, or have the Adelaide Cup on a Sunday and swap with that day, at least that would give our public holidays a better spread.

We lose ANZAC Day public holiday next year.


100% been spruiking this for years
User avatar
LMA
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5293
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:37 pm
Has liked: 261 times
Been liked: 520 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Eagles2014 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:10 am

Waking up thinking it is Friday, then realising it is only Thursday still!
Eagles2014
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:56 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 161 times
Grassroots Team: Henley

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:41 am

I had made up quite a stylish recycle bin for home, most visitors comment on it and ask if I can get one made for them, I have also laminated a coloured print out of what goes in the said box, and what doesn't, and do you think anyone in the house can actually adhere to it? They walk past it to put shit in the general rubbish bin.

While on the subject, I can't work out why councils collect general waste weekly but recycled fortnightly, our general waste bin is never full after a week but the recycled bin sits there full to the brim for a week awaiting collection.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 37879
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2583 times
Been liked: 4628 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:19 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:I had made up quite a stylish recycle bin for home, most visitors comment on it and ask if I can get one made for them, I have also laminated a coloured print out of what goes in the said box, and what doesn't, and do you think anyone in the house can actually adhere to it? They walk past it to put shit in the general rubbish bin.

While on the subject, I can't work out why councils collect general waste weekly but recycled fortnightly, our general waste bin is never full after a week but the recycled bin sits there full to the brim for a week awaiting collection.


Three bags hanging on nails in my shed "Cans - crushed" - "Plastics - lid off" - "Glass".

It's got 3 people in my house ****** as to how the complex system works.

Got them absolutely ******.
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45216
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4362 times
Been liked: 7327 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby MW » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:22 pm

Employees angry at me for being made redundant
Employees angry at me for NOT being made redundant

F..k the lot of them
MW
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9652
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:55 pm
Has liked: 1427 times
Been liked: 1158 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:24 pm

Booney wrote:
Three bags hanging on nails in my shed "Cans - crushed" - "Plastics - lid off" - "Glass".

It's got 3 people in my house ****** as to how the complex system works.

Got them absolutely ******.

I've given up on the cans and bottles etc. That's something that I'll have to just deal with, we've got a couple of extras residing with us ATM so I'm wasting my time and patience.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 37879
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2583 times
Been liked: 4628 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:39 pm

MW wrote:Employees angry at me for being made redundant
Employees angry at me for NOT being made redundant

F..k the lot of them


Hardly need to tell you that you can't make 100% of people happy 100% of the time but I'll try.

Not easy mate, not easy.
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45216
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4362 times
Been liked: 7327 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby stan » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:28 am

Booney wrote:
MW wrote:Employees angry at me for being made redundant
Employees angry at me for NOT being made redundant

F..k the lot of them


Hardly need to tell you that you can't make 100% of people happy 100% of the time but I'll try.

Not easy mate, not easy.
So in the end which one was it?
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
User avatar
stan
Coach
 
 
Posts: 12176
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:53 am
Location: North Eastern Suburbs
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 817 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby gadj1976 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:37 pm

Foxtel
User avatar
gadj1976
Coach
 
 
Posts: 7262
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: Sleeping on a park bench outside Princes Park
Has liked: 213 times
Been liked: 433 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Armchair expert » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:26 pm

Some **** stole my green bin
User avatar
Armchair expert
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 2421
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 147 times
Been liked: 289 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby LMA » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:19 am

Armchair expert wrote:Some **** stole my green bin


Was it this guy

images (2).jpeg
images (2).jpeg (57.4 KiB) Viewed 390 times
User avatar
LMA
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5293
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:37 pm
Has liked: 261 times
Been liked: 520 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Booney » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:57 am

gadj1976 wrote:Foxtel


Every time I see Foxtel, whether at the pub or a mates place, I can't get over how many ads are on there!
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45216
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4362 times
Been liked: 7327 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Jim05 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:00 am

@cennals05


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 40317
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1059 times
Been liked: 2438 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby MW » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:37 am

So one of my workers who DIDN'T receive a redundancy on Thursday has decided to clean out his desk on Friday. Literally nothing left but the PC. All work in progress, prototypes, designs, books, files in the bin. Will be interesting to see if he comes back to work (due Tuesday). Even if he does, it's not going to be a good conversation for him as retirement might not even be an option for him now....
MW
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9652
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:55 pm
Has liked: 1427 times
Been liked: 1158 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Dutchy » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:13 pm

Small boundaries in u14 cricket, on a fast outfield every run is either 1 or a boundary, kids are not learning how to run/judge 2's & 3's, Id rather they make the boundaries too big than too small.
FLAGStaff Hill FC 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Premiers
User avatar
Dutchy
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 38397
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:24 am
Location: Location, Location
Has liked: 1102 times
Been liked: 1821 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests