Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby am Bays » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:32 am

Booney, Climb??

=)) =))
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:45 am

am Bays wrote:Booney, Climb??

=)) =))

Through things - Yes.

Over things - :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby JK » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:10 am

Something that’s really shitting me off at the moment, is the lack of respect, empathy and care shown for other people these days (maybe it’s not just these days but is more visible now). Reading the comments (both article based and on social media) yesterday over an article which sees Australia’s elderly fearing they’ll be left for dead as seems to be the case in Italy if/when things get out of hand in hospitals - which is likely to be the case - but FFS so many people are cold and callous toward a group of frightened people that have done their hard yards. Made me think since when did we start devaluing life as a society? Almost seems like since the whole Greta/Climate change thing our elderly have been treated with such disdain. They are people who are/we’re part “the system” that did what they had to, to survive, raise families, pay taxes and get by no differently to others, in conditions beyond their control with the knowledge they had available to them at the time. Sickens me the way fellow man treats one another.

OK apologies for the rant, just pisses me off no end!
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4440 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:17 am

JK wrote:Something that’s really shitting me off at the moment, is the lack of respect, empathy and care shown for other people these days (maybe it’s not just these days but is more visible now). Reading the comments (both article based and on social media) yesterday over an article which sees Australia’s elderly fearing they’ll be left for dead as seems to be the case in Italy if/when things get out of hand in hospitals - which is likely to be the case - but FFS so many people are cold and callous toward a group of frightened people that have done their hard yards. Made me think since when did we start devaluing life as a society? Almost seems like since the whole Greta/Climate change thing our elderly have been treated with such disdain. They are people who are/we’re part “the system” that did what they had to, to survive, raise families, pay taxes and get by no differently to others, in conditions beyond their control with the knowledge they had available to them at the time. Sickens me the way fellow man treats one another.

Agreed mate, as a society we're as selfish as we've ever been.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby JK » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:28 am

It’s bloody sad mate and really eats at me .. Decency costs nothing
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:32 am

Booney wrote:
JK wrote:Something that’s really shitting me off at the moment, is the lack of respect, empathy and care shown for other people these days (maybe it’s not just these days but is more visible now). Reading the comments (both article based and on social media) yesterday over an article which sees Australia’s elderly fearing they’ll be left for dead as seems to be the case in Italy if/when things get out of hand in hospitals - which is likely to be the case - but FFS so many people are cold and callous toward a group of frightened people that have done their hard yards. Made me think since when did we start devaluing life as a society? Almost seems like since the whole Greta/Climate change thing our elderly have been treated with such disdain. They are people who are/we’re part “the system” that did what they had to, to survive, raise families, pay taxes and get by no differently to others, in conditions beyond their control with the knowledge they had available to them at the time. Sickens me the way fellow man treats one another.

A friend stopped into Woolies at Mawson's on her way in this morning and waited til 8 to get in only to see some people already in there not elderly.

Unfortunately they were all of similar race and they were zooming around in there, I might go there with her tomorrow.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby JK » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:48 am

That article on the elderly, which they were also commenting on (so were following it) basically had a heap of people commenting shit like “Tough shit Boomer, you gonna die” Facts are they’re more likely but FFS they are living in fear to the point of sheer terror, and so many people not only didn’t give a shit, but just made it worse. I know I gotta move on but it’s grinding my gears something shocking
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby stampy » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:18 am

Spargo wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
Spargo wrote:Our long haired border collie pup, 8 months old.
He got walked twice yesterday. First was 2km along the beach then later let off the lead at the dog park where he ran around for a good hour.
Kids come home from school & play with him for ages, really try & wear him out. Wife goes out & spends more time with him. I get home, feed him and sit out there keeping him company whilst I have a beer. Get up this morning & the little f#cker has dug everywhere. Made a real mess of the garden, lawn & potted plants.
He has plenty of toys to play with & chew on & gets unlimited attention. People say they dig when they’re bored, not sure what else we could’ve done as a family yesterday to keep him entertained.

Went through this about 12 months ago.
Got expert opinions from everywhere.
Bought different chew toys, tried sprays on furniture and plants etc and other stuff but nothing worked.

He grew out of it eventually thankfully.
Chews the occasional shoe if you leave it lying around still but nothing else.

He’s dug a whole in the middle of the lawn, I’m not kidding, it’s 50cm wide & 70cm deep.
It looks like a f#cking meteorite landed in our front yard.

he wants you to put a plant in the hole so he can rip the fu##er out!!
Go The Tiges!!!
stampy
Coach

Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 331 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Postby Bum Crack » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:29 pm

JK wrote:That article on the elderly, which they were also commenting on (so were following it) basically had a heap of people commenting shit like “Tough shit Boomer, you gonna die” Facts are they’re more likely but FFS they are living in fear to the point of sheer terror, and so many people not only didn’t give a shit, but just made it worse. I know I gotta move on but it’s grinding my gears something shocking

The commercial TV networks are just as low as the wankers commenting on social media. The amount of panic they have caused is bloody inexcusable.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 885 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Brodlach » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:57 pm

People!
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4207 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby DOC » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:58 pm

It's like airports.

If it wasn't for the passengers they would be a good place to work.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 724 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Pseudo » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:05 pm

DOC wrote:It's like airports.

Universities. Students.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:46 pm

Pseudo wrote:

Universities. Students.

All those Uni students getting a bachelor of arts majoring in history can't be that much hassle?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby LMA » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:52 pm

Booney wrote:

I think as a nation our people are fairly giving and caring to support people in need, for example the recent bushfire disaster. Unfortunately this Corona chaos however has brought out the worst in a lot of people.
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby JK » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:16 pm

LMA wrote:
Booney wrote:

I think as a nation our people are fairly giving and caring to support people in need, for example the recent bushfire disaster. Unfortunately this Corona chaos however has brought out the worst in a lot of people.

The “every man for himself” approach sux
FUSC
JK
Coach

Postby Jase » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:30 pm

Pseudo wrote:

Universities. Students.
Schools. Students and teachers

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1476 times
Been liked: 550 times

Postby LMA » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:47 pm

JK wrote:
LMA wrote:
Booney wrote:

The “every man for himself” approach sux

Yep. Wife just got back from work at the Lyell Mc and as of tomorrow they have to submit to a bag search as sanitisers and face masks have gone missing.
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Armchair expert » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:00 am

Don’t get much lower than stealing from a hospital
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby stan » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:20 am

Armchair expert wrote:Don’t get much lower than stealing from a hospital
Just wait, we have plenty of scum bags saying you think that's low, hold my beer.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby The Bedge » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:19 am

Russia + Saudi's throwing a tanty with oil prices, as they try and cripple the US.. coupled with this coronavirus.. dark times they a coming. :(
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion