Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby MW » Fri May 01, 2020 3:01 pm

Spangas wrote:
Spargo wrote:We don’t have the room inside...

Who wouldn't want this inside?

:lol:

We've got our Dalmatian trained to know when he's dirty from playing or digging outside when it's wet and muddy. He'll come through the dog flap, and wait in the laundry for us to clean his paws before he comes in. If he's been outside and not gone in the wet or mud, he knows and comes running straight in.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2609 times
Been liked: 1849 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri May 01, 2020 3:03 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Spargo wrote:Arlo not real happy with the world ATM...

They couldn’t find a bigger bucket could they? :lol:
He ain’t licking his balls with that thing on that’s for sure.

He better pat him first.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4346 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Blacky » Fri May 01, 2020 3:24 pm

not being allowed to have an avartar
been 13 years since mine got deleted
you remember it everyone
Current image:
Maximum dimensions; width: 100 pixels, height: 100 pixels, file size: 20.51 KiB
The avatar functionality is currently DISABLED.
Blacky
Reserves

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 40 times
Grassroots Team: Morphettville Park

Postby MatteeG » Fri May 01, 2020 4:56 pm

Blacky wrote:not being allowed to have an avartar
been 13 years since mine got deleted
you remember it everyone

Sure do...
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 511 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Sun May 03, 2020 11:35 am

Bought a new oven and went to plug it in last night....it has a bloody 15 amp plug. Should be 10 amp like it says in the manual. Good Guys getting a phone call in about 30 mins.
safooty Melbourne Cup Day Tipping Champion 2018 & 2019 #Back2Back
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
PatowalongaPirate
2022 SA Footy Punter of the Year

Has liked: 448 times
Been liked: 1213 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby DOC » Sun May 03, 2020 11:48 am

Is the oven circuit 10amp?
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 731 times
Been liked: 2086 times

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Sun May 03, 2020 12:07 pm

DOC wrote:Is the oven circuit 10amp?

Already boxed back up and ready to return. Looks like wrong oven in the box.
PatowalongaPirate

Postby Corona Man » Sun May 03, 2020 12:09 pm

PatowalongaPirate wrote:Bought a new oven and went to plug it in last night....it has a bloody 15 amp plug. Should be 10 amp like it says in the manual. Good Guys getting a phone call in about 30 mins.

So were the Good Guys, good guys about it?
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1279 times
Been liked: 3488 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun May 03, 2020 12:16 pm

Corona Man wrote:
PatowalongaPirate wrote:Bought a new oven and went to plug it in last night....it has a bloody 15 amp plug. Should be 10 amp like it says in the manual. Good Guys getting a phone call in about 30 mins.

So were the Good Guys, good guys about it?
They would have just opened up...give him a chance[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11848 times
Been liked: 3601 times

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Sun May 03, 2020 6:39 pm

So, I still don't have an oven. All other stock had the same 15 amp plug. Will be getting a call tomorrow when Good Guys contact the relevant Rep.
PatowalongaPirate

Postby Kahuna » Sun May 03, 2020 8:06 pm

PatowalongaPirate wrote:So, I still don't have an oven. All other stock had the same 15 amp plug. Will be getting a call tomorrow when Good Guys contact the relevant Rep.

I reckon every oven I have ever bought had a 15A plug, I thought according to electrical regulations ovens got their own dedicated circuit too. Any sparky could tell you for sure.
Kahuna
League - Top 5

Has liked: 503 times
Been liked: 187 times

Postby Spargo » Mon May 04, 2020 10:04 am

Another car crash/death blamed on the Victor Harbor Road, when in fact it’s been revealed it was due to driver distraction.
There is nothing wrong with this road IMO if you drive sensibly.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5484 times
Been liked: 5124 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon May 04, 2020 10:06 am

Spargo wrote:Another car crash/death blamed on the Victor Harbor Road, when in fact it’s been revealed it was due to driver distraction.

Patience is a virtue, it isn't a dangerous road if you just make sure you get to where you're going instead of trying to knock 8 minutes off of the journey.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4346 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Booney » Mon May 04, 2020 10:07 am

Spargo wrote:Another car crash/death blamed on the Victor Harbor Road, when in fact it’s been revealed it was due to driver distraction.

Whilst there are several spots that are uncomfortable to negotiate with on coming traffic you're right, there's times you just need to slow down and be as attentive as possible and that stretch from the top of the hill to Mt Compass is just that. Slow down and switch on.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10779 times

Postby cracka » Mon May 04, 2020 11:18 am

Same with the Dukes, Augusta & Sturt highways
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 462 times
Been liked: 567 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby Dutchy » Mon May 04, 2020 1:28 pm

Booney wrote:

Whilst there are several spots that are uncomfortable to negotiate with on coming traffic you're right, there's times you just need to slow down and be as attentive as possible and that stretch from the top of the hill to Mt Compass is just that. Slow down and switch on.

I drive it regularly for work, you are right the bit between the Goolwa turn off until you come down the hill about 5kms from Victor you need to be fully switched on, Im not sure exactly why but it does feel more dangerous than other roads in the area (i.e. sometimes if I have more time I will come home via Myponga and that road feels very safe). They could/should immediately drop the speed limit in that section to 80 for a start.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2324 times
Been liked: 3500 times

Postby The Bedge » Thu May 07, 2020 10:59 am

Ordered a Garmin watch from Rebel Sport online coz none of the stores had the one I wanted in stock.

Expected due date: Friday, 24th April.. nothing.. check website and Aus Post - expect delays.. no problems.

Thursday 30th April - update saying it's on it's way! Beauty a week late but I can appreciate how busy they are.. new expected due date - between 1st May and 6th May.

7th May.. nothing.. check track and trace, showing it's still sitting in the same location as it was on the 30th. :(

Aus Post note "Just so you know, over 90% of late items arrive within 3 business days of their expected delivery date." Mother trucker it was due two weeks ago, now i'm potentially waiting until Monday.

Filthy.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3193 times
Been liked: 4001 times

Postby heater31 » Thu May 07, 2020 11:06 am

The Bedge wrote:Ordered a Garmin watch from Rebel Sport online coz none of the stores had the one I wanted in stock.

Expected due date: Friday, 24th April.. nothing.. check website and Aus Post - expect delays.. no problems.

Thursday 30th April - update saying it's on it's way! Beauty a week late but I can appreciate how busy they are.. new expected due date - between 1st May and 6th May.

7th May.. nothing.. check track and trace, showing it's still sitting in the same location as it was on the 30th. :(

Aus Post note "Just so you know, over 90% of late items arrive within 3 business days of their expected delivery date." Mother trucker it was due two weeks ago, now i'm potentially waiting until Monday.

Filthy.
Similar experience with a package too. Was over a week overdue. Sent an email enquiring the status. Lo and behold within an hour of sending it a message arrives that it's on board for delivery.....must have been sitting in one of their temporary facilities and nothing was done about it until I complained.
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby Jim05 » Thu May 07, 2020 11:17 am

heater31 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Ordered a Garmin watch from Rebel Sport online coz none of the stores had the one I wanted in stock.

Filthy.
Similar experience with a package too. Was over a week overdue. Sent an email enquiring the status. Lo and behold within an hour of sending it a message arrives that it's on board for delivery.....must have been sitting in one of their temporary facilities and nothing was done about it until I complained.
About 3 weeks behind still. Was 4-5 weeks of backlog a couple of weeks ago but they have made some changes which have made inroads into it but still a way to go. Maybe a month or so until it evens out
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Mr Beefy » Thu May 07, 2020 11:18 am

heater31 wrote:

Filthy.
Same. I have another delivery expected to be delivered between 1/5 and 6/5, says its still sitting in Melb. Will lodge an enquiry later today in the hope I get to tomorrow.
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 406 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion