Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby DOC » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:37 pm

They have turned 850 spaces from untimed into 2/3 hour parks which are mostly unused as the people who use them were the nurses and other workers at WCH, Memorial and Calvary.

This forces them to park further away.

It is not safe for most people let alone nurses and others from the hospitals to walk through/around parklands at all hours in the dark.

They do not all finish at the same time (tending to patients needs etc) which makes them isolated.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Spargo » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:48 pm

DOC wrote:They have turned 850 spaces from untimed into 2/3 hour parks which are mostly unused as the people who use them were the nurses and other workers at WCH, Memorial and Calvary.

It is not safe for most people let alone nurses and others from the hospitals to walk through/around parklands at all hours in the dark.

They do not all finish at the same time (tending to patients needs etc) which makes them isolated.

This is criminal by the ACC. Heartless money grabbing.
I work in North Adelaide, there is a large number of parking inspectors for one suburb. They’re on foot, bikes & in cars - and they’re sneaky bastards too. Then there’s the safety aspect. Weirdos walking the streets day and night.
Makes my blood boil that hospital workers’ safety is put in jeopardy over greed.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5455 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Bum Crack » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:13 pm

Spargo wrote:
DOC wrote:They have turned 850 spaces from untimed into 2/3 hour parks which are mostly unused as the people who use them were the nurses and other workers at WCH, Memorial and Calvary.

I work in North Adelaide, there is a large number of parking inspectors for one suburb. They’re on foot, bikes & in cars - and they’re sneaky bastards too. Then there’s the safety aspect. Weirdos walking the streets day and night.
Makes my blood boil that hospital workers’ safety is put in jeopardy over greed.

Now that the Land Tax debacle has come back and bit them on the arse, they need to find money from elsewhere.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 884 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby The Dark Knight » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:18 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
LMA wrote:
DOC wrote:Nurses losing their car parks around the North Adelaide Hospital precinct.

Ridiculous. Safety is non negotiable.

I can't believe that nurses have to pay for parking.

My missus is one of the 'lucky' ones, she uses the staff carpark across the road from Calvery hospital and pays $9 every time she uses it, 4/5 times a week.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10292 times
Been liked: 1516 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Magellan » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:21 pm

Bum Crack wrote:
Spargo wrote:

Now that the Land Tax debacle has come back and bit them on the arse, they need to find money from elsewhere.

Agree it's a shit decision, but bear in mind there's a big difference between the State government and the ACC.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Bum Crack » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:24 pm

Magellan wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:
Spargo wrote:

Agree it's a shit decision, but bear in mind there's a big difference between the State government and the ACC.

My bad. I thought you were referring to parking on the RAH site.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 884 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby LMA » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:05 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
LMA wrote:
DOC wrote:Nurses losing their car parks around the North Adelaide Hospital precinct.

Ridiculous. Safety is non negotiable.

I can't believe that nurses have to pay for parking.

My missus is one of the 'lucky' ones, she uses the staff carpark across the road from Calvery hospital and pays $9 every time she uses it, 4/5 times a week.

Mine has fixed price parking which comes out of her pay, its only $25 per week but I believe the Gov want to double it. This is at the Lyell Mc, she used to pay around $20 per day as a casual.
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:07 pm

LMA wrote:
Mine has fixed price parking which comes out of her pay, its only $25 per week but I believe the Gov want to double it. This is at the Lyell Mc, she used to pay around $20 per day as a casual.

I bet she has some stories.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Booney » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:24 pm

LMA wrote:

Mates wife is in the food services there and that's exactly what they want to do.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7466 times
Been liked: 10754 times

Postby LMA » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:29 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
LMA wrote:

I bet she has some stories.

Ooh Yeah :shock:
LMA
Coach

Postby LMA » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:40 pm

Booney wrote:
LMA wrote:

Mates wife is in the food services there and that's exactly what they want to do.

Stinks to high heaven, it's more the principal than the money. These workers are providing a service for the community FFS.

Some of the casual nurses she works with try and park in the surrounding streets to avoid the parking fees. Crazy.
LMA
Coach

Postby Booney » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:03 pm

This time last Friday I was looking forward to my weekend, fathers day etc.

**** me, life moves too quick. Far too quick.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7466 times
Been liked: 10754 times

Postby Brodlach » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:37 am

SEN taking over the RadioTAB breakfast show time slot on 1539 from Monday. So we get the same program on 1539 and 1629

Why?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby MW » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:49 am

Brodlach wrote:SEN taking over the RadioTAB breakfast show time slot on 1539 from Monday. So we get the same program on 1539 and 1629

Why?

$$$
SEN are struggling badly in SA. Their ratings are horrific.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1821 times

Postby LMA » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:39 am

MW wrote:
Brodlach wrote:SEN taking over the RadioTAB breakfast show time slot on 1539 from Monday. So we get the same program on 1539 and 1629

Why?

$$$

Give the slot to Dave from Alberton, that'll fix it.
LMA
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:40 am

MW wrote:

Why?

$$$

They need to invest in some tarps like their partner
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Postby Spargo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:57 am

Why?

I’m absolutely livid about this. I’ve listened to the Tab breakfast sports show for over ten years, they do a fantastic job. No egos, no agendas, no bias.
No we’re going to get the complete opposite. F#ck off!
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5455 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Brodlach » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:53 am

Spargo wrote:

Why?

I’m absolutely livid about this. I’ve listened to the Tab breakfast sports show for over ten years, they do a fantastic job. No egos, no agendas, no bias.
No we’re going to get the complete opposite. F#ck off!

Exactly the same, hoping I can hear it through the TAB app still

Still miss hearing Riggers
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach
Coach

Postby Armchair expert » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:06 pm

If Jabba the hutch has taken over expect 300 ads per hour, live sponsor plugs and boring as bat shit hosts.
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Brodlach » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:10 pm

Armchair expert wrote:If Jabba the hutch has taken over expect 300 ads per hour, live sponsor plugs and boring as bat shit hosts.

Hosts will be Kane and Haysey :?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion