Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby bennymacca » Sat May 12, 2018 12:02 pm

You're a bloody barman in a service industry, just do your job!

The only part I agree with is the littering, thats not on. The rest of it - well you chose to be a barman, it comes with the territory
bennymacca
Coach

Has liked: 2253 times
Been liked: 1803 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby Wedgie » Sat May 12, 2018 12:04 pm

bennymacca wrote:You're a bloody barman in a service industry, just do your job!

The only part I agree with is the littering, thats not on. The rest of it - well you chose to be a barman, it comes with the territory

It's my job when I'm in another pub drinking?
None of that worries me when I'm working ya doofus!
Speaking of, time to get ready for work. No Ubet customers for me for the next 9 days though, no front bar shifts, all gaming!
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby whufc » Sat May 12, 2018 1:38 pm

Wedgie wrote:99% of people that make bets on Ubet at pubs

1) When they try to get a bet on a race .0001 of a second before the race even though they've been at the pub for 3 hours. It's everyone else's fault in the world when they don't get their $20 bet on which lost anyway. Dipshits.

2) Do these idiots purposely wait till other people are lining up for drinks, why not put your bet on when no-one is lining up for a drink? Take note coffee drinkers, you're only slightly better.

3) Dirty grubs. Use tappy app, save trees and stop leaving your mistake tickets and losing tickets everywhere but in the bin. Do not attempt to throw your used tickets in the bin from 15 metres away if you're not Michael Jordon.

4) Choose your selections for the day, and put them all on in one hit so you don't have to waste other people's time. If you can't afford to do that did it ever occur to your pea brained mind that you can't afford to gamble money and you should maybe look at bettering your life by studying for a better job? Wankers.

5) Race 27 at Beaufort on a Tuesday night at 6pm really probably isn't a wise bet unless you have inside knowledge. Race 6 at Randwick or Flemington on a Saturday afternoon I could understand though.

6) It isn't the bar tender's fault because you've tried to back no 14 in a 8 dog race. Move away with your tail between your legs as opposed to standing at the Ubet machine for 30 mins trying to work out where you went wrong not stopping service to the entire bar while you do it. Hey fool, go to a Ubet shop and stop delaying normal people's life.

7) Oi Dickhead. $2.90 on Crown Bet is better than $2.50 on Ubet, if you can't work this out I would suggest you give up gambling moron.

If you can't understand why a punter doesn't put their bets on at the start of the day than as days said it definitely sounds like you don't understand a whole lot about punting.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5564 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Corona Man » Sat May 12, 2018 2:51 pm

;) Bahaha I was referring to your high horse
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby bennymacca » Sat May 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Wedgie wrote:
bennymacca wrote:You're a bloody barman in a service industry, just do your job!

Speaking of, time to get ready for work. No Ubet customers for me for the next 9 days though, no front bar shifts, all gaming!

Well you didn’t make it clear in your OP.

I would say you might wanna find somewhere else to drink if it bothers you so much
bennymacca
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Sat May 12, 2018 6:45 pm

Geezus, I take it back. People without a sense of humour are the main people that gives me the shits. Stuff me, some people must have really sad lives if they can't giggle at a bit of drunken satire. :roll:
Must have hit close to the nerve of a few inonsiderate wankers. :oops:

Back to work, 6 hours down, 3 to go till its beer o'clock! :D
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby bennymacca » Sat May 12, 2018 6:57 pm

Wedgie wrote:Geezus, I take it back. People without a sense of humour are the main people that gives me the shits. Stuff me, some people must have really sad lives if they can't giggle at a bit of drunken satire. :roll:

Maybe it’s just because you’re a grumpy old fart :)
bennymacca
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Sat May 12, 2018 7:00 pm

bennymacca wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Geezus, I take it back. People without a sense of humour are the main people that gives me the shits. Stuff me, some people must have really sad lives if they can't giggle at a bit of drunken satire. :roll:

Quite the opposite, always having a joke with a dark sense of humour.
Luckily most people get me. ;)

I forget on here I should drop the sophisticated humour and just do word associations. I overestimate the audience especially after a few beers.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Wedgie » Sun May 13, 2018 1:12 am

bennymacca wrote:

Geezus, the karma bus smacked you in the face tonight. :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby johntheclaret » Sun May 13, 2018 3:04 am

Wedgie wrote:
bennymacca wrote:

He backed your High Horse on Uber bet and it lost ;)
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby Wedgie » Sun May 13, 2018 3:16 am

johntheclaret wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
bennymacca wrote:

Maybe it’s just because you’re a grumpy old fart

He backed your High Horse on Uber bet and it lost ;)

LOL Gold! :D
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Booney » Mon May 14, 2018 1:56 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
MW wrote:Sending an email to someone bitching about another person, but realising you sent it to the other person by mistake.
That feeling 0.5sec after hitting send is f..king awful!

How’d Booney take it? ;)

Like he'd have my email.....
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7466 times
Been liked: 10754 times

Postby Booney » Mon May 14, 2018 2:00 pm

Wedgie wrote:

It's uncanny that your whole whinge sounds like a disgruntled tap jockey behind the bar but it's actually just some whinger on the other side of the bar getting upset by other punters.

Classic.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon May 14, 2018 2:22 pm

Booney wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

It's uncanny that your whole whinge sounds like a disgruntled tap jockey behind the bar but it's actually just some whinger on the other side of the bar getting upset by other punters.

Classic.

Next....will be the pensioners eating all the bikkies with their coffee/tea and needing to constantly refill
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3581 times

Postby Wedgie » Mon May 14, 2018 2:24 pm

Booney wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

Classic.

Wow, even 3 days later it continues. My post sounds like a disgruntled tap jocley? If you're referring to my choice of career currently doing my dream job part time by choice then you couldn't be further from the truth, I absolutely love my job! I rarely deal with Ubet customers as I'm hardly in the front bar where the Ubet terminal is but when I am I enjoying serving Ubet customers as its normally pretty quiet there. I work predominately in the gaming and dining room bar.

But if we're making rude assumptions about others then your post (and a few others) sounds like a moron who feels the need to comment on things that goes flying over their head to try and enlarge their internet penis.

My sincerest apologies for a bit of humour. Lesson learnt, dumb down the humour.

Seems like I must have cut close to the bone to a few inconsiderate arseholes out there. No offence intended. Wow!

Anyway, I'm off to the pub. Might have a bet or two!
Have a nice day! :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Bum Crack » Mon May 14, 2018 2:26 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Booney wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

Classic.

Wow, even 3 days later it continues. My post sounds like a disgruntled tap jocley? If you're referring to my choice of career currently doing my dream job part time by choice then you couldn't be further from the truth, I absolutely love my job! I rarely deal with Ubet customers as I'm hardly in the front bar where the Ubet terminal is but when I am I enjoying serving Ubet customers as its normally pretty quiet there. I work predominately in the gaming and dining room bar.

But if we're making rude assumptions about others then your post (and a few others) sounds like a moron who feels the need to comment on things that goes flying over their head to try and enlarge their internet penis.

My sincerest apologies for a bit of humour. Lesson learnt, dumb down the humour.

Seems like I must have cut close to the bone to a few inconsiderate arseholes out there. No offence intended. Wow!

Anyway, I'm off to the pub. Might have a bet or two!
Have a nice day! :lol:

Geez you talk some shit.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 884 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Wedgie » Mon May 14, 2018 2:30 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Booney wrote:
Wedgie wrote:

Classic.

Next....will be the pensioners eating all the bikkies with their coffee/tea and needing to constantly refill

I love them and making coffees for them! They seem to like me too! Its a great environment! Great pub, great customers, great staff.
Do yourself a favour and get in there for the 2 for 1 lunches the meals are great and I get nothing but major compliments about the food when working in the dining room (did almost 150 meals Saturday lunch time when I was there). I've also tried most of the dishes myself too, best pub dining in town especially the steaks! :D
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Wedgie » Mon May 14, 2018 2:33 pm

Bum Crack wrote:Geez you talk some shit.

You've had a wooshka in the last 24 hours so I'll just resort to what others do.

Yes I do speak poo poo especially when I'm sitting on a STOOL! :D
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Booney » Mon May 14, 2018 2:43 pm

Wedgie wrote:My post sounds like a disgruntled tap jocley?

Yes, yes it does, 100% it does and I'm clearly not the only person to see it that way.

If, as you say, it's just you getting the shits on with other people at the pub having a bet then maybe you should stay out of pubs.

People drink and bet at pubs, that's pretty much their core business. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Mon May 14, 2018 2:55 pm

Booney wrote:
Wedgie wrote:My post sounds like a disgruntled tap jocley?

Yes, yes it does, 100% it does and I'm clearly not the only person to see it that way.

If, as you say, it's just you getting the shits on with other people at the pub having a bet then maybe you should stay out of pubs.

People drink and bet at pubs, that's pretty much their core business. :lol:

Dude for the umpteenth time and 3 days later it was humour!
I really do apologise, I clearly overestimated some people on here and didn't realise so many people's were that sad that they'd take offence at it. My mistake.

Anyway, I'm so funny I should be on Red Faeces! Bwahahaha
Wedgie
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion