2021 US PGA

Re: 2021 US PGA

Postby Dutchy » Mon May 24, 2021 10:58 am

Corona Man wrote:Can't say I have ever been the biggest fan of old mate lefty over the years. But credit where its due, he gutted it out on a bloody tough course, kept it in play, for the most part. Koepka will be disappointed in his final round, think he hits back next major. Oosthuizen, on his day the best player on the globe, apparently he is one of the few who does not believe it though. Should have won more over his career.

Brooks choked plain and simple, although predictably the commentators brought up his recent knee surgery in the final couple of holes after not mentioning it all tournament.

I love that brains and experience, even on these tough long courses, can still win the day.

Oosthuizen puts himself in so many good spots cause of his tee to green play is the best in the business, can't putt for shit though.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Eagles2014 » Mon May 24, 2021 11:09 am

Dutchy wrote:
Corona Man wrote:Can't say I have ever been the biggest fan of old mate lefty over the years. But credit where its due, he gutted it out on a bloody tough course, kept it in play, for the most part. Koepka will be disappointed in his final round, think he hits back next major. Oosthuizen, on his day the best player on the globe, apparently he is one of the few who does not believe it though. Should have won more over his career.

Brooks choked plain and simple, although predictably the commentators brought up his recent knee surgery in the final couple of holes after not mentioning it all tournament.

I love that brains and experience, even on these tough long courses, can still win the day.

Oosthuizen puts himself in so many good spots cause of his tee to green play is the best in the business, can't putt for shit though.

MIckelson still got he power which helps him keep up with the younger players. He has always had an amazing short game which helped around this course, his up and down saves were just ridiculous. On the 16th hole he drove 366 yards to go past Koepka, was the longest drive on the hole all day (even beat Bryson), pretty incredible for a 50 year old!!
Eagles2014
Veteran

Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 524 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue May 25, 2021 6:34 pm

Watching the back 9 as I could only listen on Monday morning.

Those scenes on 18th after they both played 2nd shots is just ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Previous

Board index   Other Sports  Other Sports  Golf