[b]Foxtel IQ[/b]

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

[b]Foxtel IQ[/b]

Postby Lunchcutter » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:11 pm

Hey Wedgie, spose you've gone and got IQ now that its down to 10 bucks to install you cheap so and so....... was keen on bagging me 16 months ago but bet you've caved... well have ya? :P
Lunchcutter
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Modbury

Re: [b]Foxtel IQ[/b]

Postby Wedgie » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:22 pm

Lunchcutter wrote:Hey Wedgie, spose you've gone and got IQ now that its down to 10 bucks to install you cheap so and so....... was keen on bagging me 16 months ago but bet you've caved... well have ya? :P

Hell yeah mate, wasn't going to fork out $400 for one but $10 a month seemed a small price to pay.
I wasn't bagging the IQ, merely the fork out fee at the time for something you wouldn't even own.

PS Love it! :wink:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2062 times
Been liked: 3920 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby stan » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:22 pm

Foxtel IQ any good? Worth getting over Focxel Digital or Normal Foxtel?
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1256 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Hi Stan

Postby Lunchcutter » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:01 am

:lol: As far as I know IQ is only available on Foxtel Digital service. Ive had this service for over 1 year.. allows multi recording at the same time on different channels... and stores about 80 hours worth of viewing.. it's absolutely brill! you plan what you want to record by using the onscreen programme guide... i love going through each channel and setting up my faves to record for the week... means that everytime i have the time to spare there is always something to watch on my IQ planner.. i have watched many cool doco's etc that I normally would not see... definitely worth the extra $$ in my humble opinion :D
Lunchcutter
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Modbury

Re: Hi Stan

Postby mick » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm

Lunchcutter wrote::lol: As far as I know IQ is only available on Foxtel Digital service. Ive had this service for over 1 year.. allows multi recording at the same time on different channels... and stores about 80 hours worth of viewing.. it's absolutely brill! you plan what you want to record by using the onscreen programme guide... i love going through each channel and setting up my faves to record for the week... means that everytime i have the time to spare there is always something to watch on my IQ planner.. i have watched many cool doco's etc that I normally would not see... definitely worth the extra $$ in my humble opinion :D

Hmm........ fancy being able to record 80 hours of crap simultaneously, modern technology is wonderful :wink:
mick
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0 time

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets