What Game Are You Playing Now?

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby mighty hounds » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:21 pm

HH3 wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:
HH3 wrote:Just getting past the guys you need to lure with bananas has stopped me.

I might fire it up and try another Devine Beast.


I done that Devine beast last. I went Elephant, Lizard, Falcon then Camel. With the Yiga Hideout I found going left up the ladder after the first two ninjas the best way. You’ll find the banana hoard and then you work your way around on the rafters.


I went that way first, but always seem to get caught right before exiting that room.

Probably because of my impatience more than anything.

I need to get some heat resistant clothes to go up the volcano.


The last guard you need to get around just make sure you throw the bananas a good distance in front of him then glide down.

Getting up the mountain there a girl at the base of the volcano mountain you need to speak too to get some fire Elixers which will be enough to get to a side mission on the way up that gives you a fire resistance armour
mighty hounds
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6465
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:08 pm
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 229 times
Grassroots Team: Flinders Park

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby HH3 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:24 pm

mighty hounds wrote:
HH3 wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:
HH3 wrote:Just getting past the guys you need to lure with bananas has stopped me.

I might fire it up and try another Devine Beast.


I done that Devine beast last. I went Elephant, Lizard, Falcon then Camel. With the Yiga Hideout I found going left up the ladder after the first two ninjas the best way. You’ll find the banana hoard and then you work your way around on the rafters.


I went that way first, but always seem to get caught right before exiting that room.

Probably because of my impatience more than anything.

I need to get some heat resistant clothes to go up the volcano.


The last guard you need to get around just make sure you throw the bananas a good distance in front of him then glide down.

Getting up the mountain there a girl at the base of the volcano mountain you need to speak too to get some fire Elixers which will be enough to get to a side mission on the way up that gives you a fire resistance armour


Thanks mate. I think my main problem is I left it for so long, I forgot what I was doing.
2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11063
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 2866 times
Been liked: 2185 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby The Dark Knight » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 am

I finally finished the third DLC in Spiderman last night. All three DLC stories were quite challenging, the goons are definitely stronger and harder to fight with the extra sable tech they're dressed up in. The first DLC is the longest while I finished the third quicker than I thought.

There was still plenty to do in the three DLC's to keep you going which was handy being able to upgrade Spidy's tech and gadgets more. I finished with all but two suits and I didn't get to fully upgrade the last gadget. Absolutely awesome game, can't say enough good things about it.

Finishing Spiderman means I'm onto Red Dead Redemption Two now.
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 26642
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 5654 times
Been liked: 819 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby mighty hounds » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:03 am

The Dark Knight wrote:I finally finished the third DLC in Spiderman last night. All three DLC stories were quite challenging, the goons are definitely stronger and harder to fight with the extra sable tech they're dressed up in. The first DLC is the longest while I finished the third quicker than I thought.

There was still plenty to do in the three DLC's to keep you going which was handy being able to upgrade Spidy's tech and gadgets more. I finished with all but two suits and I didn't get to fully upgrade the last gadget. Absolutely awesome game, can't say enough good things about it.

Finishing Spiderman means I'm onto Red Dead Redemption Two now.


How much harder did you find the hideouts Dark Night? So many times I would die on the 5th wave, bloody frustrating. The jet pack blokes absolute pain in the arse :lol:
mighty hounds
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6465
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:08 pm
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 229 times
Grassroots Team: Flinders Park

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:25 am

mighty hounds wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:I finally finished the third DLC in Spiderman last night. All three DLC stories were quite challenging, the goons are definitely stronger and harder to fight with the extra sable tech they're dressed up in. The first DLC is the longest while I finished the third quicker than I thought.

There was still plenty to do in the three DLC's to keep you going which was handy being able to upgrade Spidy's tech and gadgets more. I finished with all but two suits and I didn't get to fully upgrade the last gadget. Absolutely awesome game, can't say enough good things about it.

Finishing Spiderman means I'm onto Red Dead Redemption Two now.


How much harder did you find the hideouts Dark Night? So many times I would die on the 5th wave, bloody frustrating. The jet pack blokes absolute pain in the arse [emoji38]

Dude, they were so much harder!!! The goons are so much more powerful.
I was discussing it with a mate at work this week haha, whinging about how much harder they are. I did one in the second DLC and I would of died at least 15/20 times, sometimes getting down to the last goon, which was usually a brute and just dying when I was close to knocking them out, I usually had no gadgets left to help me. I didn't have a huge amount of trouble with the guys with the jetpack and shields, the brutes were usually my main pain in the ass but yes they are incredibly annoying, especially when they charge at you. I spent most of the time in the forth and fifth waves running around like an idiot taking cheap shots, using gadgets and waiting for my suit power (I mainly used the Electric Shock at first and then finished with the Web Spray) to recharge.

I found the Screwball challengers more annoying, I failed them countless times, especially the sealth ones.
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 26642
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 5654 times
Been liked: 819 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby mighty hounds » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:50 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:I finally finished the third DLC in Spiderman last night. All three DLC stories were quite challenging, the goons are definitely stronger and harder to fight with the extra sable tech they're dressed up in. The first DLC is the longest while I finished the third quicker than I thought.

There was still plenty to do in the three DLC's to keep you going which was handy being able to upgrade Spidy's tech and gadgets more. I finished with all but two suits and I didn't get to fully upgrade the last gadget. Absolutely awesome game, can't say enough good things about it.

Finishing Spiderman means I'm onto Red Dead Redemption Two now.


How much harder did you find the hideouts Dark Night? So many times I would die on the 5th wave, bloody frustrating. The jet pack blokes absolute pain in the arse [emoji38]

Dude, they were so much harder!!! The goons are so much more powerful.
I was discussing it with a mate at work this week haha, whinging about how much harder they are. I did one in the second DLC and I would of died at least 15/20 times, sometimes getting down to the last goon, which was usually a brute and just dying when I was close to knocking them out, I usually had no gadgets left to help me. I didn't have a huge amount of trouble with the guys with the jetpack and shields, the brutes were usually my main pain in the ass but yes they are incredibly annoying, especially when they charge at you. I spent most of the time in the forth and fifth waves running around like an idiot taking cheap shots, using gadgets and waiting for my suit power (I mainly used the Electric Shock at first and then finished with the Web Spray) to recharge.

I found the Screwball challengers more annoying, I failed them countless times, especially the sealth ones.


The worst part of the Screwball challenges was her voice, bloody annoying. I used spider-bot as my suit power and found once the brutes were being shocked they were easy to deal with but they kept coming! The pricks who shoot the missile from distance were my biggest pain.
mighty hounds
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6465
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:08 pm
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 229 times
Grassroots Team: Flinders Park

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:22 pm

mighty hounds wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:I finally finished the third DLC in Spiderman last night. All three DLC stories were quite challenging, the goons are definitely stronger and harder to fight with the extra sable tech they're dressed up in. The first DLC is the longest while I finished the third quicker than I thought.

There was still plenty to do in the three DLC's to keep you going which was handy being able to upgrade Spidy's tech and gadgets more. I finished with all but two suits and I didn't get to fully upgrade the last gadget. Absolutely awesome game, can't say enough good things about it.

Finishing Spiderman means I'm onto Red Dead Redemption Two now.


How much harder did you find the hideouts Dark Night? So many times I would die on the 5th wave, bloody frustrating. The jet pack blokes absolute pain in the arse [emoji38]

Dude, they were so much harder!!! The goons are so much more powerful.
I was discussing it with a mate at work this week haha, whinging about how much harder they are. I did one in the second DLC and I would of died at least 15/20 times, sometimes getting down to the last goon, which was usually a brute and just dying when I was close to knocking them out, I usually had no gadgets left to help me. I didn't have a huge amount of trouble with the guys with the jetpack and shields, the brutes were usually my main pain in the ass but yes they are incredibly annoying, especially when they charge at you. I spent most of the time in the forth and fifth waves running around like an idiot taking cheap shots, using gadgets and waiting for my suit power (I mainly used the Electric Shock at first and then finished with the Web Spray) to recharge.

I found the Screwball challengers more annoying, I failed them countless times, especially the sealth ones.


The worst part of the Screwball challenges was her voice, bloody annoying. I used spider-bot as my suit power and found once the brutes were being shocked they were easy to deal with but they kept coming! The pricks who shoot the missile from distance were my biggest pain.

Yes haha, she's definitely the worst villain in the game, some of her challenges are bullshit, probably my least favourite part of the game.

I usually targeted the RPG goons first as they were weak and easy to eliminate before they became a problem firing missiles when I'm in the middle of a melee. Or if I was lucky they'd fire missiles aimed at Spidy and would hit goons in the way instead.
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 26642
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 5654 times
Been liked: 819 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest