What Game Are You Playing Now?

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby HH3 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:20 am

Got $50 sitting in my PS Wallet and cant find anything I actually want.

Been two nights of looking.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11543
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3214 times
Been liked: 2341 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:31 am

HH3 wrote:Got $50 sitting in my PS Wallet and cant find anything I actually want.

Been two nights of looking.


get something totally different.... I usually do that if I can't find something I want. Go outside the square. It may be good or sh*t.
I can, I will, I must!!!
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
Posts: 14929
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2534 times
Been liked: 1921 times

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby HH3 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:30 pm

I thought long and hard about what you said and bought the Fifa 19/NHL 19 bundle for $54

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11543
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3214 times
Been liked: 2341 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:16 am

HH3 wrote:I thought long and hard about what you said and bought the Fifa 19/NHL 19 bundle for $54

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk


I've been smashing fifa 19 for a bit now. love it. and I always enjoy NHL games, let me know what it's like. LETS GO RANGERS!!!!
I can, I will, I must!!!
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
Posts: 14929
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2534 times
Been liked: 1921 times

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby HH3 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:42 am

Yeah I put over 100 hours into Fifa 18 on the Switch.

Last NHL game I bought was 16, but have been playing it heaps lately.

Got the bundle because NHL 19 is $99 alone, so paid basically 25% for both games.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11543
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3214 times
Been liked: 2341 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:43 am

I reckon I might purchase that Days Gone... Looks pretty interesting...
I can, I will, I must!!!
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
Posts: 14929
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2534 times
Been liked: 1921 times

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby HH3 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:04 am

I got F1 for $26 the other day. Awesome racing game. Good AI, deep career mode.

Have sat up a few nights lately playing it.

You know it's a good racing game when you can finish 6th or 7th and still feel like you accomplished something.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11543
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3214 times
Been liked: 2341 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby The Dark Knight » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:05 am

woodublieve12 wrote:I reckon I might purchase that Days Gone... Looks pretty interesting...
Yep looks real good! I've been waiting for it and after being delayed for so long it better be good.
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 27143
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 5925 times
Been liked: 863 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby The Dark Knight » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:21 am

Anyone on here still paying Red Dead?

I feel like I've played it for ages but I've only just got to chapter 4, making it to Saint Denis last night. I'm about 37/38%, I've tried to do every side mission and everything that has popped up along my travels ASAP, leaving the main missions until I've done everything else. I stock up and weapons and tonics as much as possible and feel pretty overpowered now. I also try and loot everything and everyone. I've hardly brought anything for the camp but I've continually contributed to the money collection. My weapons of choice have been the Bolt Action Rifle and the Lancaster Repeater.

I really do enjoy RDR2 and it has become an addiction lol but I can safely say I like Spiderman PS4 more.
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 27143
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 5925 times
Been liked: 863 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed May 01, 2019 9:42 am

The Dark Knight wrote:Anyone on here still paying Red Dead?

I feel like I've played it for ages but I've only just got to chapter 4, making it to Saint Denis last night. I'm about 37/38%, I've tried to do every side mission and everything that has popped up along my travels ASAP, leaving the main missions until I've done everything else. I stock up and weapons and tonics as much as possible and feel pretty overpowered now. I also try and loot everything and everyone. I've hardly brought anything for the camp but I've continually contributed to the money collection. My weapons of choice have been the Bolt Action Rifle and the Lancaster Repeater.

I really do enjoy RDR2 and it has become an addiction lol but I can safely say I like Spiderman PS4 more.


I love this game (no secret)... On my second play through and have seen and done things i didn't do in my first play through. I am 60% completion...

I recommend you upgrade all you camp and all that. It' helps with honor. Also gives you fast travel if you want.
I can, I will, I must!!!
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
Posts: 14929
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2534 times
Been liked: 1921 times

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed May 01, 2019 10:22 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:Anyone on here still paying Red Dead?

I feel like I've played it for ages but I've only just got to chapter 4, making it to Saint Denis last night. I'm about 37/38%, I've tried to do every side mission and everything that has popped up along my travels ASAP, leaving the main missions until I've done everything else. I stock up and weapons and tonics as much as possible and feel pretty overpowered now. I also try and loot everything and everyone. I've hardly brought anything for the camp but I've continually contributed to the money collection. My weapons of choice have been the Bolt Action Rifle and the Lancaster Repeater.

I really do enjoy RDR2 and it has become an addiction lol but I can safely say I like Spiderman PS4 more.


I love this game (no secret)... On my second play through and have seen and done things i didn't do in my first play through. I am 60% completion...

I recommend you upgrade all you camp and all that. It' helps with honor. Also gives you fast travel if you want.


60% through the second time around or 60% completed overall with already finishing the main story and then replaying to do everything else?

Yes I plan to upgrade it eventually but I've just been focused on doing missions, side missions and other things that pop up.

What is your weapon of choice?
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 27143
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 5925 times
Been liked: 863 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed May 01, 2019 10:29 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:Anyone on here still paying Red Dead?

I feel like I've played it for ages but I've only just got to chapter 4, making it to Saint Denis last night. I'm about 37/38%, I've tried to do every side mission and everything that has popped up along my travels ASAP, leaving the main missions until I've done everything else. I stock up and weapons and tonics as much as possible and feel pretty overpowered now. I also try and loot everything and everyone. I've hardly brought anything for the camp but I've continually contributed to the money collection. My weapons of choice have been the Bolt Action Rifle and the Lancaster Repeater.

I really do enjoy RDR2 and it has become an addiction lol but I can safely say I like Spiderman PS4 more.


I love this game (no secret)... On my second play through and have seen and done things i didn't do in my first play through. I am 60% completion...

I recommend you upgrade all you camp and all that. It' helps with honor. Also gives you fast travel if you want.


60% through the second time around or 60% completed overall with already finishing the main story and then replaying to do everything else?

Yes I plan to upgrade it eventually but I've just been focused on doing missions, side missions and other things that pop up.


Second time round through the story mode... First time round i missed alot of stuff, and i was pretty much focused on the story mode.. Still did a fair bit. But this time round i have been more patient and have done alot more exploring. Solved and found several things i had to look up online to complete. Still havent' done lots of things but my goal this time is to finish off lots of things prior to story completion...

Some side/stranger missions only unlock at certain parts of the game... This is what makes this game so great, you can explore for hours and not even touch the story mode...

Little tip, make sure your honor is up... The story actually promotes it.
I can, I will, I must!!!
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
Posts: 14929
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2534 times
Been liked: 1921 times

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby mighty hounds » Thu May 02, 2019 6:17 pm

HH3 wrote:I got F1 for $26 the other day. Awesome racing game. Good AI, deep career mode.

Have sat up a few nights lately playing it.

You know it's a good racing game when you can finish 6th or 7th and still feel like you accomplished something.


Did you ever had F1 95? Played that game so much and would always do full race. Could never win a race unless i used Ferrari. Always used to be overtaken by a Ferrari and could never get infront again. Still had Adelaide in the game as well.
mighty hounds
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6607
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:08 pm
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 256 times
Grassroots Team: Flinders Park

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby HH3 » Fri May 03, 2019 11:15 am

mighty hounds wrote:
HH3 wrote:I got F1 for $26 the other day. Awesome racing game. Good AI, deep career mode.

Have sat up a few nights lately playing it.

You know it's a good racing game when you can finish 6th or 7th and still feel like you accomplished something.


Did you ever had F1 95? Played that game so much and would always do full race. Could never win a race unless i used Ferrari. Always used to be overtaken by a Ferrari and could never get infront again. Still had Adelaide in the game as well.


Not 95. But I smashed F1 05 a lot when I was 17 with no job. Full races, full damage. Would work my way up from Minardi or Jordan. Really tough first season.

In the new one I started with McLaren as 2nd driver behind Alonso. My first win was at Austria. That was mainly due to a flukey qualifying and then a massive pile up at turn one that put the field down to 11 cars. Safety car for 3 laps, then booted it away. The Force India cars held the Red Bulls up enough for me to stay out in front.

Plus, with time constraints, I'm only doing 15 lap races.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11543
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3214 times
Been liked: 2341 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby The Dark Knight » Fri May 03, 2019 11:46 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:Anyone on here still paying Red Dead?

I feel like I've played it for ages but I've only just got to chapter 4, making it to Saint Denis last night. I'm about 37/38%, I've tried to do every side mission and everything that has popped up along my travels ASAP, leaving the main missions until I've done everything else. I stock up and weapons and tonics as much as possible and feel pretty overpowered now. I also try and loot everything and everyone. I've hardly brought anything for the camp but I've continually contributed to the money collection. My weapons of choice have been the Bolt Action Rifle and the Lancaster Repeater.

I really do enjoy RDR2 and it has become an addiction lol but I can safely say I like Spiderman PS4 more.


I love this game (no secret)... On my second play through and have seen and done things i didn't do in my first play through. I am 60% completion...

I recommend you upgrade all you camp and all that. It' helps with honor. Also gives you fast travel if you want.


60% through the second time around or 60% completed overall with already finishing the main story and then replaying to do everything else?

Yes I plan to upgrade it eventually but I've just been focused on doing missions, side missions and other things that pop up.


Second time round through the story mode... First time round i missed alot of stuff, and i was pretty much focused on the story mode.. Still did a fair bit. But this time round i have been more patient and have done alot more exploring. Solved and found several things i had to look up online to complete. Still havent' done lots of things but my goal this time is to finish off lots of things prior to story completion...

Some side/stranger missions only unlock at certain parts of the game... This is what makes this game so great, you can explore for hours and not even touch the story mode...

Little tip, make sure your honor is up... The story actually promotes it.
I splashed my cash and upgraded my camp the other night (I'm in Shady Belle now).

Saint Denis seems to have a huge amount of Side/Stranger Missions.
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 27143
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 5925 times
Been liked: 863 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby HH3 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:26 am

The next two races after Austria were Silverstone and Hockenheim (my favourite track).

I came 3rd at Silverstone, and 2nd at Hockenheim.

Hockenheim was a great race. On a one stop strategy, we all pit, put Super Softs on, pull out, starts raining. Keep it on the track for 5 more laps until we're all running 3 seconds slower than normal. Vettel, Hamilton and I all pitted. Bottas and Raikkonen had to keep going because their team mates were in, so I picked up two places there.

The last 6 laps were intense. Trying to out brake Hamilton into corners in the wet. Finally got him at turn two on the second to last lap. Then it was ERS up to 5, lets go get Vettel.

In the last few corners I tried to cut a ripple strip a bit too much and passed him illegally and had to give it back on the was across the finish line.

Wish I'd saved the replay.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11543
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3214 times
Been liked: 2341 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby HH3 » Wed May 15, 2019 3:41 pm

Downloaded Ghost Recon: Wildlands last night.

About 2 years late to the party, but it was $17, so be silly not to.

Still havent played it since the beta in 2017. Probably get a couple of hours in tonight.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11543
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3214 times
Been liked: 2341 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon May 27, 2019 11:45 am

The have the witcher 3 going cheap on the psn. Anyone played it and is it worth it?
I can, I will, I must!!!
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
Posts: 14929
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2534 times
Been liked: 1921 times

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby HH3 » Tue May 28, 2019 5:53 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:The have the witcher 3 going cheap on the psn. Anyone played it and is it worth it?
Ive got it. Played for a few hours but got bored of the cutscenes.

I think you'd like it though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11543
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3214 times
Been liked: 2341 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu May 30, 2019 10:11 am

got nba2k19 yesterday, just for something different. Not a huge basketball fan so not sure why i did. But i am enjoying the story mode... Awesome graphics...
I can, I will, I must!!!
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
Posts: 14929
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2534 times
Been liked: 1921 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest