What Game Are You Playing Now?

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:10 am

NFL19 and NHL19 are going cheap this month on the psn... Tossing up which one to get. Which one is better?
I can, I will, I must!!!
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
Posts: 14881
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2532 times
Been liked: 1917 times

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby HH3 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:13 am

woodublieve12 wrote:NFL19 and NHL19 are going cheap this month on the psn... Tossing up which one to get. Which one is better?


Madden is good. But the Franchise mode hasnt changed in 5 years, so probably just play any from 15 onwards and save your money.

NHL is good. Franchise modes got a fair bit of depth, games are fast paced and fun.

I've got both, and play NHL way more.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11541
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3209 times
Been liked: 2341 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:17 am

HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:NFL19 and NHL19 are going cheap this month on the psn... Tossing up which one to get. Which one is better?


Madden is good. But the Franchise mode hasnt changed in 5 years, so probably just play any from 15 onwards and save your money.

NHL is good. Franchise modes got a fair bit of depth, games are fast paced and fun.

I've got both, and play NHL way more.

Cheers mate... NHL it is
I can, I will, I must!!!
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
Posts: 14881
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2532 times
Been liked: 1917 times

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby mickey » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:59 pm

NHL 19 is free on Xbox live this month!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
User avatar
mickey
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5360
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:54 pm
Location: Playing Poker
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 162 times
Grassroots Team: Seaton Ramblers

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:31 am

Getting to the pointy end of my second playthrough of RDR2.... Gee whiz, the acting and the story is much more appreciated this time round...

the bit where john speaks to the nun at the train station before she heads to mexico, is some of the best stuff i have ever seen in a game.
Story and acting. Brilliant
I can, I will, I must!!!
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
Posts: 14881
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2532 times
Been liked: 1917 times

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby HH3 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:33 am

I've been stuck on a couple of bosses on Hollow Knight for a few months, but got both of them over the weekend.

Opened the game up a lot, and it still amazes me how good this game is.

Mrs HH3 is sick of hearing about it.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
User avatar
HH3
Coach
 
Posts: 11541
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Has liked: 3209 times
Been liked: 2341 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby The Dark Knight » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:31 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Getting to the pointy end of my second playthrough of RDR2.... Gee whiz, the acting and the story is much more appreciated this time round...

the bit where john speaks to the nun at the train station before she heads to mexico, is some of the best stuff i have ever seen in a game.
Story and acting. Brilliant
I reached the Epilogue over the weekend and wow, what an ending it was for Arthur. The game has become an obsession of mine and is so damn hard to turn off.
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 27109
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 5918 times
Been liked: 862 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:49 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Getting to the pointy end of my second playthrough of RDR2.... Gee whiz, the acting and the story is much more appreciated this time round...

the bit where john (*i meant Arthur) speaks to the nun at the train station before she heads to mexico, is some of the best stuff i have ever seen in a game.
Story and acting. Brilliant
I reached the Epilogue over the weekend and wow, what an ending it was for Arthur. The game has become an obsession of mine and is so damn hard to turn off.

the ride back to the camp got me in the feels and when Arthur speaks to john... Did you have high honor when you finished???
I can, I will, I must!!!
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
Posts: 14881
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2532 times
Been liked: 1917 times

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby The Dark Knight » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:12 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Getting to the pointy end of my second playthrough of RDR2.... Gee whiz, the acting and the story is much more appreciated this time round...

the bit where john (*i meant Arthur) speaks to the nun at the train station before she heads to mexico, is some of the best stuff i have ever seen in a game.
Story and acting. Brilliant
I reached the Epilogue over the weekend and wow, what an ending it was for Arthur. The game has become an obsession of mine and is so damn hard to turn off.

the ride back to the camp got me in the feels and when Arthur speaks to john... Did you have high honor when you finished???
Yes I did, I read there is one of 4 endings and I did the one where I choose to follow John and not go back for the money.
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 27109
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 5918 times
Been liked: 862 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby woodublieve12 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:48 pm

Finished the main story today again. There isn’t a better story in gaming ever. It’s incredible. Right in the feels
I can, I will, I must!!!
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
Posts: 14881
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2532 times
Been liked: 1917 times

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby mighty hounds » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:33 pm

Anyone going to buy Crash Team Racing on Friday the it's released?
mighty hounds
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6603
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:08 pm
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 256 times
Grassroots Team: Flinders Park

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest