What Game Are You Playing Now?

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby The Dark Knight » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:12 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:TDK is the star wars game still worth getting?
Absolutely it is IMO, I love it. It has it's own fully fledged story but with lots of references to the Star Wars universe and lots of things to collect and places to explore if your the completionist type of gamer. It has many different kinds of enemies to fight and test yourself against and it is awesome running around and annihilating them with your lightsaber, the force powers are handy too. It can be quite frustrating as it can be quite difficult at times when you can't get past a boss or you're over run with enemies but as you progress, learn Cal's skills and upgrade his abilities it becomes easier.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 6410 times
Been liked: 946 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:39 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
Absolutely it is IMO, I love it. It has it's own fully fledged story but with lots of references to the Star Wars universe and lots of things to collect and places to explore if your the completionist type of gamer. It has many different kinds of enemies to fight and test yourself against and it is awesome running around and annihilating them with your lightsaber, the force powers are handy too. It can be quite frustrating as it can be quite difficult at times when you can't get past a boss or you're over run with enemies but as you progress, learn Cal's skills and upgrade his abilities it becomes easier.

i got this the other day. At first i wasn't overly impressed. But giving it more of a go , i quite like it. Took me bloody ages to get out of the tomb though :roll: :lol:
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 2753 times
Been liked: 2107 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:19 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

i got this the other day. At first i wasn't overly impressed. But giving it more of a go, i quite like it. Took me bloody ages to get out of the tomb though :roll: [emoji38]

Yeah it takes a little while to get used to the combat, I warmed to it immediately because the platforming is so similar to Uncharted. The Tomb on Zeffo (Tomb of Eilram) with the Tomb Guardians? It took me awhile to work out how to get out of there.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:04 am

Finished Star Wars the other day... I liked the game, bit of a drag in parts, thought the maps were really frustrating at times. OK ending.

3 out of 5
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby helicopterking » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:11 am

woodublieve12 wrote:Finished Star Wars the other day... I liked the game, bit of a drag in parts, thought the maps were really frustrating at times. OK ending.

3 out of 5

Thought it was a great game.
Didn’t like the ending much, wanted a little more Vader action.
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 643 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:24 am

helicopterking wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Finished Star Wars the other day... I liked the game, bit of a drag in parts, thought the maps were really frustrating at times. OK ending.

3 out of 5

i didn't hate it. One playthrough will do... Easily the best Star Wars game i've played...

Yeah same about the ending. I kinda wanna know what happens next for them too. Cause you never hear from them again.

I did love majority of the story!! Loved the lightsaber battles
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:14 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
helicopterking wrote:

3 out of 5

i didn't hate it. One playthrough will do... Easily the best Star Wars game i've played...

Yeah same about the ending. I kinda wanna know what happens next for them too. Cause you never hear from them again.

I did love majority of the story!! Loved the lightsaber battles

I knew from the start the end of Fallen Order will be a tricky to do as we know all the characters that get introduced into the Star Wars canon between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope are somewhat destined to be killed off. It did feel like they've kept Cal's story open for a sequel as they obviously didn't kill him off at the end.

The lightsaber combat is unreal, especially once you upgrade and unlock all your abilities where you become pretty much unstoppable slicing and dicing your way through enemies and geez I loved it.

Agree with your initial post, the maps can be frustrating to navigate if you're looking to go back to collect and unlock everything.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby BZB27 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:11 pm

Anyone downloaded CoD warfare yet
BZB27
League - Best 21

Has liked: 212 times
Been liked: 150 times

Postby Johno6 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:30 pm

yeah mate

actually digging it, i wasnt too sure as groundware didnt interest me

but get a trio together and get into it, good fun

will kill some time will in lock down...............
R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Has liked: 329 times
Been liked: 585 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby BZB27 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:20 pm

Johno6 wrote:yeah mate

actually digging it, i wasnt too sure as groundware didnt interest me

but get a trio together and get into it, good fun

will kill some time will in lock down...............

Im more of a 2k and fifa sort but im loving it. A few from footy have it also so always got enough for trios
BZB27
League - Best 21

Has liked: 212 times
Been liked: 150 times

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets