What Game Are You Playing Now?

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby HH3 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:48 pm

Started playing American Truck Simulator on the wheel over the weekend.

Its slow and mundane, but very relaxing. Some of the scenery is actually really good.

Its a good change of pace from F1 and Assetto Corsa.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby mighty hounds » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:05 pm

HH3 wrote:Started playing American Truck Simulator on the wheel over the weekend.

Its slow and mundane, but very relaxing. Some of the scenery is actually really good.

Its a good change of pace from F1 and Assetto Corsa.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

What do you think of F1 HH3? Been thinking of purchasing it but a bit unsure about it.
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:19 am

I bought Cricket 22 a couple of weeks ago, haven't played alot of it and will hopefully start playing it more over the next 3 weeks, especially when I'm off work for the Xmas break.

Still getting used to it and getting better at it, batting is lots of fun and bowling to get wickets is challenging. It has lots of different game/series/tournaments to play plus the career mode so it has longevity and even if it's half as good as the old Cricket 07 it's going to keep me occupied for a long time.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10297 times
Been liked: 1516 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:14 am

The Dark Knight wrote:I bought Cricket 22 a couple of weeks ago, haven't played alot of it and will hopefully start playing it more over the next 3 weeks, especially when I'm off work for the Xmas break.

Still getting used to it and getting better at it, batting is lots of fun and bowling to get wickets is challenging. It has lots of different game/series/tournaments to play plus the career mode so it has longevity and even if it's half as good as the old Cricket 07 it's going to keep me occupied for a long time.

That's the thing about cricket and footy games, they're friggin hard as for ages and then bang, they become too easy.

Does 07 have Warnie on the cover? There were two that stood out for me, I reckon that was one, Lara was the other for memory.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:53 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:I bought Cricket 22 a couple of weeks ago, haven't played alot of it and will hopefully start playing it more over the next 3 weeks, especially when I'm off work for the Xmas break.

That's the thing about cricket and footy games, they're friggin hard as for ages and then bang, they become too easy.

Does 07 have Warnie on the cover? There were two that stood out for me, I reckon that was one, Lara was the other for memory.

No, Cricket 07 has the Ashes Urn on the front and the English version had Andrew Flintoff on it.

The only game I can recall with Shane Warne on the front was Shane Warne Cricket 99, know internationally as Brian Lara Cricket. I played that at a mates house and don't really remember it.

The other well know Brian Lara game was Brian Lara Cricket 2005, known is Australia as Ricky Ponting Cricket 2005. I only ever played a Demo of it.

I had/played Cricket 2002, 2005, 2007 and now 2021.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10297 times
Been liked: 1516 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:23 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

No, Cricket 07 has the Ashes Urn on the front and the English version had Andrew Flintoff on it.

The only game I can recall with Shane Warne on the front was Shane Warne Cricket 99, know internationally as Brian Lara Cricket. I played that at a mates house and don't really remember it.

The other well know Brian Lara game was Brian Lara Cricket 2005, known is Australia as Ricky Ponting Cricket 2005. I only ever played a Demo of it.

I had/played Cricket 2002, 2005, 2007 and now 2021.
I reckon I still have the one I'm on about at home, The Warne/Lara one was 99, it was the first half decent one for memory.

The lad got the Ashes one last week, we played it wicket for wicket the other night over a few CC's, it sucked watching him bat for 45 minutes then getting run out 2nd ball for my turn so I got good at it before too long.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets