What Game Are You Playing Now?

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby HH3 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:07 pm

It'd be nice for ANY new game to come out on PS4 to be honest.

Im gonna download Metro: Last Light and Bioshock Infinite for free on PS3 to tide me over i reckon. I liked Metro 2033 on PC.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby the big bang » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:00 pm

HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:I got all the $$$ when i started playing with Michael and that.... I'm not sure if i got a bigger share because i picked Trev in the last mission, but i had all the funds i needed. So i'm not sure mate.

The problem i had when i played with michael is that i bought a hanger and got planes for it and a tank and they never showed up... Do you have to wait a certain amount of time or what???

I paid $20 yesterday when i was online i got a new apartment and have heaps of change left...

I picked the one where all 3 live, so the money was split into 3rds. That way I could finish all of the side missions later. I prefer them to online.

I dont know about the tank, but I bought a car online with Franklin, and it was delivered straight to his Grove St garage.

the tank got me too. i thought it didnt show up, but it did, i just wasnt looking in the right spot.

you were probably doing what i was doing, entering the airport where the hangars are, and going to the hangar that is pretty much immediatly on your left? well, dont, drive straight in, keep going straight, across the runways and whatnot, and over there is where you'll find the hangar you own, hopefully with your tank in it!
wuuuzzzzz
the big bang
League - Top 5

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 9 times

Postby HH3 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:36 am

Downloaded Dead Nation for free on PSN yesterday. So addictive. I love these types of arcade shooters.

I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby heater31 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:39 am

Gentleman, decided to purchase a PS3 last weekend using the excuse that in a couple of weeks I'm having an ankle operation and will be confined to the couch for at least a week....

Settled on a bundle pack from EB Games with GT6, GTA5 and I think some game called The Last of us. Started GTA5 but it keeps on freezing on me not very far into the game at all any suggestions for a fix?

Haven't had the chance to sign up for the PSN yet either....
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1265 times

Postby helicopterking » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:43 am

heater31 wrote:Gentleman, decided to purchase a PS3 last weekend using the excuse that in a couple of weeks I'm having an ankle operation and will be confined to the couch for at least a week....

Settled on a bundle pack from EB Games with GT6, GTA5 and I think some game called The Last of us. Started GTA5 but it keeps on freezing on me not very far into the game at all any suggestions for a fix?

Get NBA 2k14, and the Last of Us you will be stuck playing forever, pretty addicted if you get into it.
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 671 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:51 am

heater31 wrote:Gentleman, decided to purchase a PS3 last weekend using the excuse that in a couple of weeks I'm having an ankle operation and will be confined to the couch for at least a week....

i'd take the game back... It's not your machine if it's working fine with everyother game

The Last of Us is great... I don't usually like the genre but liked it...

GTA V is awesome...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3039 times
Been liked: 2407 times

Postby heater31 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:05 am

helicopterking wrote:

Get NBA 2k14, and the Last of Us you will be stuck playing forever, pretty addicted if you get into it.

Yep NBA is high on the list of my most wanted! My plan is to get right into the racing games with wheel and seat set up. Then get F1 games and NASCAR as well.

One game that did catch my attention is that the Bradman name has been allowed to be used in an up coming cricket game. No release date yet but EB are taking pre orders and are the only ones doing it at the moment.
heater31

Postby heater31 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:37 am

woodublieve12 wrote:

i'd take the game back... It's not your machine if it's working fine with everyother game

GTA V is awesome...

You could be onto something there, I haven't played Last of Us yet but GT6 is fine so far.
heater31

Postby Q. » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:39 pm

D3 2.0...awaiting RoS expac
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:40 pm

Never thought I would enjoy a game like Herthstone, but it's great.
Cannabis is safer than alcohol
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 193 times

Postby Johno6 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:18 am

Anyone played Titan Fall?

See a lot of people raving about it on twitter.
R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 604 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby heater31 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:13 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:

GTA V is awesome...

No need I just deleted all the game files and started again from scratch. Works fine now.....
heater31

Postby HH3 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:16 pm

Johno6 wrote:Anyone played Titan Fall?

See a lot of people raving about it on twitter.

nah but Ive seen videos. I dont think it looks that great. Plus I cant play it anyway, coz its Xbox exclusive.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:28 am

Anyone seen any footage of this goat game??? Looks hilarious... I post a vid today
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:53 am

woodublieve12
Coach

Postby heater31 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:12 pm

Walked into EB games at harbour town about half an hour ago to see if I could pre order Bradman Cricket seeing as its released tomorrow.

Store Manager took a phone call whilst I was there giving the go ahead to stack the shelves and sell it. Didn't even make it there and they had a sale :lol:
heater31

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Is it because it's crap?
Cannabis is safer than alcohol
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 193 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:03 am

purchased the new MLB The Show 14 game online... Hopefully i get it before the weekend... Can't wait
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:59 am

woodublieve12 wrote:purchased the new MLB The Show 14 game online... Hopefully i get it before the weekend... Can't wait

arrive yesterday... Can't wait to get stuck into it this weekend... looks really good.
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:02 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:purchased the new MLB The Show 14 game online... Hopefully i get it before the weekend... Can't wait

arrive yesterday... Can't wait to get stuck into it this weekend... looks really good.

Which one have you been playing over the weekend? I saw you online a couple of times and it said you were playing MLB....was that the last one?
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets