Boffins- attention please

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

Re: Boffins- attention please

Postby kickinit » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Punk Rooster wrote:funnily enough, I got an mail from the "ANZ" today, informing me i needed to verify a transfer of money, for the sum of $18000.
Whilst $18000 would be very handy, even i smelled a rat- an email address in the post was http://dishndessert.com
when you visit this site, it has been hacked (nb I didn't use links in the email, but maually typed the address on my pc)

punk it's up to you if choose to or not to use a virus scanner. I just think it's funny how people think it's not a issue because it hasn't happened to them. I know I would rather have be safe then have my phone hacked for personal information.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby HH3 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:51 pm

kickinit wrote:
HH3 wrote:To clear out what you dont want, then put in what you do want is a massive **** around. All they have to do is incorporate the Cut & Paste function. I dont use Itunes as my default media player, so all my music has to be converted into Itunes as well, which takes ages.

And unless you want every single song you have on Itunes on the Ipod, its not just clicking one button.

to clear out what you don't want is as simple as right click and clicking on delete. so you don't use itunes as as your default media player, so then wouldn't that mean your only using itunes as for your apple device, which should mean you shold only have songs you want on your apple device in there.

I do only put music I want to listen to on it. But I have more than 8g of music. So when I want to listen to something different, I need to make room for it. Now im just burning mp3 cds instead, because its way easier.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby kickinit » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:00 pm

or you could just go bigger then 8gb
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby HH3 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:04 pm

Or Apple could just incorporate a simple cut and paste system. The over complicate stuff for no reason.y
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2433 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby smac » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Just use a memory card! Oh, hang on...
smac
Coach

Has liked: 165 times
Been liked: 233 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby kickinit » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:23 pm

HH3 wrote:Or Apple could just incorporate a simple cut and paste system. The over complicate stuff for no reason.y

if you knew how to use itunes they do right click delete right click add to itunes.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby kickinit » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:24 pm

smac wrote:Just use a memory card! Oh, hang on...

why would you need more then 64gb on a phone or iPod
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby dedja » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:24 am

Good point, don't waste money on a 128GB iPad ...
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 996 times

Previous

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets