Coaches 2013

A forum dedicated to the Southern Football League!

Re: Coaches 2013

Postby Yardy Lard » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:11 pm

Muffler wrote:
Yardy Lard wrote:Heard something from some Brighton players the other day that alleged that Sam was not appointed, because of someone getting dropped from the Grand Final side. Interesting

Funny, i heard the same thing Yardy!

Reckon we are hearing it from the same Brighton players then Muffler. Seems a lot of them not so happy about it, from the way they were talking to me, and sounded like they were on the move next year.
Yardy Lard
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Postby Muffler » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:00 pm

Yardy Lard wrote:
Muffler wrote:
Yardy Lard wrote:Heard something from some Brighton players the other day that alleged that Sam was not appointed, because of someone getting dropped from the Grand Final side. Interesting

Reckon we are hearing it from the same Brighton players then Muffler. Seems a lot of them not so happy about it, from the way they were talking to me, and sounded like they were on the move next year.

Yeahh if its the ones I am thinking of they are very very close to signing at a new club, and would be within the next week I'd imagine.
Muffler
Under 18s

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 2 times

Postby On a String » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:52 am

Muffler wrote:
Yardy Lard wrote:
Muffler wrote:

Yeahh if its the ones I am thinking of they are very very close to signing at a new club, and would be within the next week I'd imagine.

Either of you two elaborate on this? What comp are we talking as I've heard rumors coming out of the ypfl and the mallee??? I'm tipping u guys are talking ammos though?
On a String

Been liked: 1 time

Postby Panther32 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:39 am

Well having a look at the team that played in the GF compared to the Prelim's the players would be...Leigh Schneebichler and......nope that's it!
The only time i've ever been wrong...was when I thought I was wrong!!!
Panther32
League - Best 21

Has liked: 104 times
Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Postby fathersonsfl » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:47 am

Panther32 wrote:

Well having a look at the team that played in the GF compared to the Prelim's the players would be...Leigh Schneebichler and......nope that's it!

Ane he is one of the biggest girls I have ever played against......
fathersonsfl
Rookie

Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Muffler » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Reckon we are hearing it from the same Brighton players then Muffler. Seems a lot of them not so happy about it, from the way they were talking to me, and sounded like they were on the move next year.[/quote]

Yeahh if its the ones I am thinking of they are very very close to signing at a new club, and would be within the next week I'd imagine.[/quote]

Either of you two elaborate on this? What comp are we talking as I've heard rumors coming out of the ypfl and the mallee??? I'm tipping u guys are talking ammos though?[/quote]

Nah not the ammos from what i have heard. YPFL yes i have heard also the BLG and possibly Hill Central leauge.
Muffler
Under 18s

Has liked: 4 times

Postby NO-MERCY » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:52 am

This was always going to come back & bite them right on the :butthead:
NO-MERCY
Coach

Been liked: 15 times

Postby Snaparazzi » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:31 pm

NO-MERCY wrote:This was always going to come back & bite them right on the :butthead:

Wouldn't you reserve those comments for after finals next year?
Snaparazzi
Rookie

Been liked: 3 times

Postby NO-MERCY » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:37 pm

Snaparazzi wrote:
NO-MERCY wrote:This was always going to come back & bite them right on the :butthead:

Wouldn't you reserve those comments for after finals next year?

No i'm prepared to come out & make an honest opinion now, if i end up with egg on me face well so be it but i'm confident i won't!
NO-MERCY
Coach

Postby The Brad » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:54 am

I heard on the weekend that is was more for his off field behaviour more than anything.
Alex???
The Brad
Rookie

Grassroots Team: Kingston

Postby NO-MERCY » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:57 pm

The Brad wrote:

I heard on the weekend that is was more for his off field behaviour more than anything.

Did you make that up yourself Brad?
You are full of it pal.
NO-MERCY
Coach

Coaches 2013

Postby test » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:48 pm

NO-MERCY wrote:
The Brad wrote:

You are full of it pal.

Either that or some Brighton powerbrokers are coming up with made believe stories?
test
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 143 times
Been liked: 31 times
Grassroots Team: Wallaroo

Postby The Brad » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:29 am

NO-MERCY wrote:
The Brad wrote:

You are full of it pal.

Definitely not made up NM and considering you know him quite well you would know what I am talking about.
Alex???
The Brad
Rookie

Grassroots Team: Kingston

Postby WHEELS&DEALS » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:14 pm

The Morphettville Park Football club would like to announce Byron Murphy as A Grade coach for season 2013. There will be a meet the coach day this Sunday at the football club from 2pm.
WHEELS&DEALS
Under 16s

Been liked: 18 times
Grassroots Team: Morphettville Park

Postby On a String » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:15 pm

The Brad wrote:

What sort of off field behavior are we talking about Brad? Surly couldn't be any worse than the reputation the players have?? What's the saying?? Play hard, PARTY HARDER!!
On a String

Been liked: 1 time

Postby reppoh_eht » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:42 pm

WHEELS&DEALS wrote:The Morphettville Park Football club would like to announce Byron Murphy as A Grade coach for season 2013. There will be a meet the coach day this Sunday at the football club from 2pm.

Player Coach?

Edit: Just saw this answered in the other thread.
reppoh_eht
Under 16s

Has liked: 131 times
Been liked: 54 times

Postby NO-MERCY » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:58 pm

The Brad wrote:
NO-MERCY wrote:
The Brad wrote:

You are full of it pal.

Definitely not made up NM and considering you know him quite well you would know what I am talking about.

Don't know what your talking about & you obviously don't either.
NO-MERCY
Coach

Postby afc9798 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:26 pm

Posted on behalf of someone without an account, so please don't aske me for any info:

Happy Valley Football Club are seeking expressions of interest in the following coaching positions for the 2013 Season:

Under 14 Saturday Team
Under 14 Sunday Team
Under 16 Sunday Team

All HVFC junior teams have been very successful over the years and we are seeking coaching staff who believe that they can add to this success through development of the players, being involved in a successful community based football club and shaping young players to remain in the game for many years to come. Support will be provided to the successful applicants via the senior coaching panel, junior football co-ordinators and the Executive.

Coaching positions are required to be ratified by the Executive Committee, so positions will be appointed through interview with the coaching panel.
If you are interested in these positions, please call 0488290555 for a confidential discussion.
afc9798
Reserves

Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 47 times
Grassroots Team: Happy Valley

Previous

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  SFL