Sports supplements - Jack3d

Talk on any country footy league or club from the SA Country area

Sports supplements - Jack3d

Postby The Ghost » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:01 am

How many people out there are using jack3d or have used this and other supplements before football?? do you think they work and have you had any side effects from taking them??

Interesting article in this weeks courier!!
The Ghost
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Hectorville

Re: Sports supplements - Jack3d

Postby Furry Wall » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:38 pm

I use Jack3d before games and the occasional gym session. It definitely makes a difference and gives you a bit of a kick start, though I have found over time your body builds up a bit of a natural resistance to it so the scoops needed increase. I've never had any bad side effects from it and will religiously use it until the last of my tubs run out and I'm forced to look for something else. A lot of the guys I play with and against use Jack3d or other pre-workouts like Hemorage or 1MR too and haven't had any worries - the only one I've heard of is a guy who blacked out but was using a pre-workout that didn't contain the ingredient everyone seems to be worried about (1,3-dimethylamylamine/DMAA).

From what I can gather there's not really much evidence to show DMAA is actually harmful when used correctly (Guns don't kill people, people kill people...) so it seems a bit of a witch hunt for it to be banned for all and sundry. I think the main concern was people using it in bulk amounts before getting on the turps or other illegal stimulants.

I assume this is the link for everyone's benefit - http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/afl ... 6450407078

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/afl ... 6450791290
When life slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the Furry Wall
Furry Wall
Mini-League

Postby Stinky Pig Dog Bill » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Definitely works. New Jack3d is about 2 months away from hitting the shelves. As well as peanuts taking way too much I think a few groups were also making some dodgy products from it.
Stinky Pig Dog Bill
Mini-League

Postby Champ » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:50 am

Furry Wall wrote:I use Jack3d before games and the occasional gym session. It definitely makes a difference and gives you a bit of a kick start, though I have found over time your body builds up a bit of a natural resistance to it so the scoops needed increase. I've never had any bad side effects from it and will religiously use it until the last of my tubs run out and I'm forced to look for something else. A lot of the guys I play with and against use Jack3d or other pre-workouts like Hemorage or 1MR too and haven't had any worries - the only one I've heard of is a guy who blacked out but was using a pre-workout that didn't contain the ingredient everyone seems to be worried about (1,3-dimethylamylamine/DMAA).

From what I can gather there's not really much evidence to show DMAA is actually harmful when used correctly (Guns don't kill people, people kill people...) so it seems a bit of a witch hunt for it to be banned for all and sundry. I think the main concern was people using it in bulk amounts before getting on the turps or other illegal stimulants.

I assume this is the link for everyone's benefit - http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/afl ... 6450407078

Great post, anyone know where I can buy some? It's laughable that it's been banned and there is no real proof that its harmful other than peoples extreme overuse. DMAA is not banned world wide either, like everything else it's only in Australia.
Champ
Under 18s

Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 9 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby Panther32 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Champ wrote:
Furry Wall wrote:I use Jack3d before games and the occasional gym session. It definitely makes a difference and gives you a bit of a kick start, though I have found over time your body builds up a bit of a natural resistance to it so the scoops needed increase. I've never had any bad side effects from it and will religiously use it until the last of my tubs run out and I'm forced to look for something else. A lot of the guys I play with and against use Jack3d or other pre-workouts like Hemorage or 1MR too and haven't had any worries - the only one I've heard of is a guy who blacked out but was using a pre-workout that didn't contain the ingredient everyone seems to be worried about (1,3-dimethylamylamine/DMAA).

Great post, anyone know where I can buy some? It's laughable that it's been banned and there is no real proof that its harmful other than peoples extreme overuse. DMAA is not banned world wide either, like everything else it's only in Australia.

DMAA is banned in New Zealand, Canada and some European countries. It is also prohibited in competitive sport by the World Anti-Doping Agency.

Jack3d new product Micro is due out in a few weeks and people who have tested have reported positive results.
The only time i've ever been wrong...was when I thought I was wrong!!!
Panther32
League - Best 21

Has liked: 104 times
Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Postby Champ » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Panther32 wrote:
Champ wrote:

DMAA is banned in New Zealand, Canada and some European countries. It is also prohibited in competitive sport by the World Anti-Doping Agency.

Jack3d new product Micro is due out in a few weeks and people who have tested have reported positive results.

Errr thanks doc...
Champ
Under 18s

Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 9 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby Panther32 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:05 pm

Champ wrote:
Panther32 wrote:
Champ wrote:

Errr thanks doc...

Just stating facts Champ... :roll:
Panther32
League - Best 21

Postby westy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Is jack 3d banned now, or can you still get your hands on it. If so where?
westy
Under 18s

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Kadina

Postby The Big Shrek » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:52 pm

westy wrote:Is jack 3d banned now, or can you still get your hands on it. If so where?

I snorted some Saturday night but its all gone now. Will ask the bloke where he got it from.
The Big Shrek
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 366 times

Postby westy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:55 pm

The Big Shrek wrote:
westy wrote:Is jack 3d banned now, or can you still get your hands on it. If so where?

I snorted some Saturday night but its all gone now. Will ask the bloke where he got it from.

Just bothered to read through other post. Is banned
westy
Under 18s

Been liked: 12 times
Grassroots Team: Kadina

Postby Tiger83 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:55 pm

Southern Workout Store... The new Jack3d is DMAA free but im not 100% sure it is on the shelves yet.
Tiger83
Under 18s

Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 20 times

Postby Diddy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:53 am

I've been using the new Jack3d Micro. Definitely not the same kick as the old Jack3d, but it's not too bad.
You stay classy Booleroo Centre
Diddy
Rookie

Postby Panther32 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:39 am

Diddy wrote:I've been using the new Jack3d Micro. Definitely not the same kick as the old Jack3d, but it's not too bad.

Yeah Jack3d Micro is the new stuff.
I have heard the best pre workout on the market is Black Bombs, haven't tried it but everyone raves about it.
Panther32
League - Best 21

Postby Bum Crack » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:59 pm

anyone had a crack at the geranium extract capsules? They do the trick.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 884 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Squids » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:02 pm

A no doz and redbull will give you a good buzz and your heart a nice workout.
Squids
Coach

Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 205 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Q. » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:11 pm

4g beta-alanine daily + 2g acetyl-carnitine pregame
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby stork » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:11 pm

I eat a balanced diet and sleep well... Just saying...
stork
Rookie

Been liked: 6 times

Postby Benchwarmer » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:11 am

I've always thought that you should be wary of people or businesses that resort to using numbers as letters ... beco2 it look5 1ik3 you can7 5pe11
Benchwarmer
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 111 times
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: Callington

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy