Pro Wrestling Talk

Any other sports

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:51 am

Bully wrote:sandow with the title might be good for a change from del rio . del rio is a good performer but not the best . Cody Rhodes should get a go IMO

Wouldn't mind seeing Cody get a go either however it appears he will be with Goldust for a while. Might even eventually lead to a brother v brother match at WM30 since this match has been talked about for a couple of years.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 44 times
Grassroots Team: Payneham NU

Postby Bully » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:23 pm

gold dust is the worst performer IMO. should never been given the numerous chances that he has been given.
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:39 pm

Bully wrote:gold dust is the worst performer IMO. should never been given the numerous chances that he has been given.

:shock:
Can you please explain why you thnk he's a terrible performer????? Just curious.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3026 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:14 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
Bully wrote:gold dust is the worst performer IMO. should never been given the numerous chances that he has been given.

Can you please explain why you thnk he's a terrible performer????? Just curious.

x2. Has to be one of the most underrated performers of all time.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 44 times
Grassroots Team: Payneham NU

Postby Il Duce » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am

](*,) you cant be serious, do you watch the same thing we all do? ](*,)
The problem with Barcelona is that I like fish and chips but they had to turn it into calamari and patatas
Il Duce
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: CBCOC

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:45 am

Blackwhite wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

x2. Has to be one of the most underrated performers of all time.

agreed,,, He was a massive part of the attitude era. his gimmick was cutting edge and quite contriversial... He's also a very good in ring performer, you jsut had to see his recent match with orton to see that!!! Awesome match... He's probably in his best shape in sometime and im rapt to see him back personally...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Cash 123 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:51 am

:roll: :twisted: :shock: :axe:
Cash 123
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 22 times

Postby Bully » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:01 pm

I ment of recent times. the start of his career was great yes

Conisdering that the WWE has given him numerous chances to improve, it would seem I am not the only one to see this.........i.e. WWE board and chairman etc
Bully
Coach

Postby Bully » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:43 pm

decent raw so far,

Triple H bit was decent
Bully
Coach

Postby Bully » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:22 pm

VERY GOOD ENDING TO RAW -
tag team championship won by cody/gold dust

wont say anymore, you need to see it
Bully
Coach

Postby helicopterking » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:51 pm

Quality
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 667 times

Postby wristwatcher » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:43 am

Hilarious. :lol: about 2 days later he's a champion. Your posts do amuse me. You must be a teenager, his body of work in the NWA was excellent and the WWF signing him was one of the major signings of the 90s and a big part of the turning point that gave Vince the control of wrestling. Not sure if there is much point in trying to explain territories and so forth but Goldy deserves every opportunity he is given. He is the son of the American Dream and helped VKM realize his American dream.
Congrats to Shattered Dreams another bona fide worker.
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 847 times

Postby Bully » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:55 am

wristwatcher wrote:

Hilarious. :lol: about 2 days later he's a champion. Your posts do amuse me. You must be a teenager, his body of work in the NWA was excellent and the WWF signing him was one of the major signings of the 90s and a big part of the turning point that gave Vince the control of wrestling. Not sure if there is much point in trying to explain territories and so forth but Goldy deserves every opportunity he is given. He is the son of the American Dream and helped VKM realize his American dream.

yawn....................................

Bully
Coach

Postby Mic » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:36 am

wristwatcher wrote:

Just because he's a 'champion' (of the incredibly prestigious tag-team title!), doesn't mean he's a greater worker. Even Great Khali was World Champion!
Goldust was a mid-carder at best during the Attitude era, hardly a big part in the WWE/WCW war.
Mic
League - Top 5

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 144 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:48 am

awesome raw... ENding was brilliant... HIAC is shaping to be a beauty...
Love seeing HHH at his heel best...
HBK is a massive x-factor... wonder what he'll do...
WHC is actually interesting for once.
punk and bryan matches will be very interesting.
On HHH, saw his recent doco Thy Kingdom Come. Really enjoyed it. One of the best heels of all time.
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:03 am

I'm sure no one will agree with me but i honestly don't care... Steph and trips have been awesome!!!
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:29 am

woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Bully » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Mic wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:

Just because he's a 'champion' (of the incredibly prestigious tag-team title!), doesn't mean he's a greater worker. Even Great Khali was World Champion!
Goldust was a mid-carder at best during the Attitude era, hardly a big part in the WWE/WCW war.

thank you Mic =D> ,

As usual that forum user puts words in my mouth. I said gold dust /cody won the tag team champs, but never said that gold dust is now a great fantastic performer /champion. But that forum user seems to find that out of what I posted? I said it was a great match and a great ending.
I was told from that forum user that they are a teacher, yet that forum user is the one who is "bullying" and taking things to a personal level - "you are a child/teenager with your posts bully" etc along the lines of that. I would hate my child to be in their classroom.....

Again, it was a fantastic ending to RAW, one of the best matches I have seen for a while! I think the shield should be given singles opportunities , Seth is an outstanding performer, same with ambrose
Bully
Coach

Postby wristwatcher » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Yes I am a PE teacher and it is common place to tell the little ones to toughen up princess. Don't take the banter to heart so much champ. I played a heel when I worked in the business and enjoy pushing your buttons. I don't know you as a person and nothing I say Is a personal attack. Lighten up, take a deep breath and smile. It's not that big a deal that I don't like some of your wrestling opinions.
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 847 times

Postby Bully » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:07 pm

wristwatcher - trust me, I don't give a shit what you think or do. And your views mean nothing to me.

I am quite right in my ways to respond when I get an attack from you, and yes, it is an attack.

Now back on the interesting topic . Triple H as a heel is good as he suits it. I still think PUNK should get another title shot against odviously goat man who will win the title
Bully
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Other Sports