14%
Tea Tree Gully
3%

Total votes : 92

Re: SAAFL Division 1 2014

Postby carey » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:14 pm

FroffiesMcVeigh wrote:
Woofa wrote:
FroffiesMcVeigh wrote:Few SN set to be testing the waters out at Long Plains...

Do you know who these players are Froffies?

Of course I do. One being offered over $1000. Will have to wait to see if they sign or not first.

2 SNFC B graders being offered fair coin out there as well!
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2812 times
Been liked: 2999 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Bluedemon » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:42 pm

A very good pick up for Goodwood Saints, Shane Tuck has signed for next year.
SAFooty.net, where you hear the community football news first
Bluedemon
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 97 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby bubba love » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:12 pm

joshy taylor and adam pepe to salisbury north, looked like they both might of ended up at portland at one stage, both on big coin to i hear
bubba love
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Mallee Park

Postby footys the winner » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:33 pm

bubba love wrote:joshy taylor and adam pepe to salisbury north, looked like they both might of ended up at portland at one stage, both on big coin to i hear

When don't people sign for "big coin". I have actually heard they have gone to SN very cheaply.
footys the winner
Under 18s

Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 15 times

Postby footys the winner » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:35 pm

Bluedemon wrote:A very good pick up for Goodwood Saints, Shane Tuck has signed for next year.

Will be very hard to beat if he plans on playing every game.
footys the winner
Under 18s

Has liked: 27 times

Postby superlative steve » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:50 pm

footys the winner wrote:
bubba love wrote:joshy taylor and adam pepe to salisbury north, looked like they both might of ended up at portland at one stage, both on big coin to i hear

When don't people sign for "big coin". I have actually heard they have gone to SN very cheaply.

Famous for fly kicking an umpire playing u17's at port. Got 15 odd games if i remember correctly.
superlative steve
Under 16s

Been liked: 30 times

Postby bird of prey » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:52 pm

footys the winner wrote:
Bluedemon wrote:A very good pick up for Goodwood Saints, Shane Tuck has signed for next year.

It'd be interesting to see how many of their veteran stars are going on again next year. Would wakelin, dabrowski, Donaldson, hamblin, etc be going on for another year?
Maybe that's why they've made the big play for tuck?
bird of prey
Under 18s

Been liked: 40 times

Postby Jetters » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:09 pm

bird of prey wrote:
footys the winner wrote:

It'd be interesting to see how many of their veteran stars are going on again next year. Would wakelin, dabrowski, Donaldson, hamblin, etc be going on for another year?
Maybe that's why they've made the big play for tuck?

I think they will be pretty steady.
Jetters
Reserves

Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 119 times
Grassroots Team: Unley

Postby swingman » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:45 pm

superlative steve wrote:
footys the winner wrote:

Famous for fly kicking an umpire playing u17's at port. Got 15 odd games if i remember correctly.

So pepe should fit In well done there
swingman
Rookie

Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 10 times
Grassroots Team: North Pines

Postby EB53 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:59 pm

footys the winner wrote:

You have heard wrongly my friend
. Josh Taylor is not the most reliable guy in the footy world, he has had a different club for the last 5 years. Wanted $500 at Portland, no go with that so sold himself to SN for closer to a $1K a game than $500.
Good player but cannot even spell the word 'loyalty' because it's all about JT plus he's injury prone at best.
EB53
Under 16s

Been liked: 7 times

Postby Cash 123 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:36 pm

EB53 wrote:
footys the winner wrote:

. Josh Taylor is not the most reliable guy in the footy world, he has had a different club for the last 5 years. Wanted $500 at Portland, no go with that so sold himself to SN for closer to a $1K a game than $500.
Good player but cannot even spell the word 'loyalty' because it's all about JT plus he's injury prone at best.

yeh would be lucky to get half a year out of each of them. neither have played any good footy in last 4-5 years
Cash 123
Under 18s

Been liked: 22 times

Postby ruffntuff » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:51 pm

EB53 wrote:
footys the winner wrote:

haha u have obviously heard wrong because despite what the idiots on the outer think Salisbury north do not offer anyone close to 1 k a game just ask the bloke who has won 4 of the last 6 bnf's.
ruffntuff

Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Salisbury North

Postby EB53 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:57 pm

ruffntuff wrote:
EB53 wrote:
footys the winner wrote:

haha u have obviously heard wrong because despite what the idiots on the outer think Salisbury north do not offer anyone close to 1 k a game just ask the bloke who has won 4 of the last 6 bnf's.

Perhaps then everybody he has told proves not only is he a mercenary but also a liar. Footballers don't pump up their own tyres by inflating theirown egos, or do they?
EB53
Under 16s

Postby EB53 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:58 pm

When don't people sign for "big coin". I have actually heard they have gone to SN very cheaply.[/quote]

Good player but cannot even spell the word 'loyalty' because it's all about JT plus he's injury prone at best.[/quote]

haha u have obviously heard wrong because despite what the idiots on the outer think Salisbury north do not offer anyone close to 1 k a game just ask the bloke who has won 4 of the last 6 bnf's.[/quote]

Perhaps then everybody he has told proves not only is he a mercenary but also a liar. Footballers don't pump up their own tyres by inflating theirown egos, or do they? PS he normally asks for a 'sign on fee ' too, did that happen?
EB53
Under 16s

Postby EB53 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:00 pm

EB53 wrote:When don't people sign for "big coin". I have actually heard they have gone to SN very cheaply.

Good player but cannot even spell the word 'loyalty' because it's all about JT plus he's injury prone at best.[/quote]

haha u have obviously heard wrong because despite what the idiots on the outer think Salisbury north do not offer anyone close to 1 k a game just ask the bloke who has won 4 of the last 6 bnf's.[/quote]

Perhaps then everybody he has told proves not only is he a mercenary but also a liar. Footballers don't pump up their own tyres by inflating theirown egos, or do they? PS he normally asks for a 'sign on fee ' too, did that happen?
Carpo might be getting desperate enough to offer that sort of coin, been a while now!
EB53
Under 16s

Postby baggy » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Five Amateur players will also join the initial crows development squad: Addison Burns (Goodwood Saints, 20), Steven Clay (Port Districts, 25), Trent Melville (Tea Tree Gully/North Adelaide, 21), Jack Grieger (Adelaide Uni, 20) and Will Paynter (Adelaide Uni, 21).

Like to see some commits, on what your think about these players being the 1st Amateur players called up for crows new team in the SANFL in 2014.
Good or Bad!
Should a player from your club be on this list?
baggy
Rookie

Been liked: 0 time

Postby NO-MERCY » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:16 am

EB53 wrote:
footys the winner wrote:You have heard wrongly my friend

:shock: :shock: WTF has he done to even demand that sort of money, you've got to prove your worth & unfortunately for Josh he's failed to do so, he's been to 5 different clubs & has made no impact on any. :oops: :oops:
NO-MERCY
Coach

Postby Sturtman » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:07 pm

baggy wrote:Five Amateur players will also join the initial crows development squad: Addison Burns (Goodwood Saints, 20), Steven Clay (Port Districts, 25), Trent Melville (Tea Tree Gully/North Adelaide, 21), Jack Grieger (Adelaide Uni, 20) and Will Paynter (Adelaide Uni, 21).

Like to see some commits, on what your think about these players being the 1st Amateur players called up for crows new team in the SANFL in 2014.
Good or Bad!
Should a player from your club be on this list?

Wasnt each club in div 1 and a few div 2 clubs asked to nominate a player from their club to join the Crows top up squad?
I'm number 1, so why try harder!!
Sturtman
Reserves

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 4 times
Grassroots Team: Wisanger

Postby bubba love » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:02 pm

steven clay would be ready to go fitness wise straight away, the bloke runs all day, skill level would let him down i would say, been a good player for districts for a while now but cant see him playing league footy, just my opinion though
bubba love
Under 18s

Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Mallee Park

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:03 pm

old news by now but a ripper pick up by the saints.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3039 times
Been liked: 2407 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League