Adelaide Crows Reserves 2014

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Adelaide Crows Reserves 2014

Postby stan » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Relax guys Rons just reading feom the teleprompter again. He doesnt know what hes actually saying.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Ron Burgundy » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Go **** yourself, San Diego!
Ron Burgundy
League - Best 21

Has liked: 174 times
Been liked: 137 times

Postby Ron Burgundy » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:57 pm

And here I was thinking the fish were off the bite...
Ron Burgundy
League - Best 21

Has liked: 174 times
Been liked: 137 times

Postby FOURTH ESTATE » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Some of the top players are starting to get big heads. Thinking that they are in elite company with the Cows.

Great place San Diego but suggest that Ron go back there and catch up with Veronica Cornwhatshername probaly needs to release some sexual tension
2017, 2019 & 2020 PREMIERS
RICHMOND, RICHMOND, RICHMOND.

Let that be a lesson to you Sturt. You don't beat Glenelg 3 times in a row in Grand Finals and get away with it.
FOURTH ESTATE
Veteran

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 128 times
Grassroots Team: Broadview

Postby stan » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:55 pm

FOURTH ESTATE wrote:Some of the top players are starting to get big heads. Thinking that they are in elite company with the Cows.

Great place San Diego but suggest that Ron go back there and catch up with Veronica Cornwhatshername probaly needs to release some sexual tension

How about Ron stays here and I'll head over to San Diego with Christina Applegate and well you know take one for the team, just saying....
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Wedgie » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:27 pm

If you go to San Diego I'll lend you my Bengals jersey to wear since we won there last week. ;)
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2021 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby cracka » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Why do so many posters on here have a go at the crows for having a reserves side in the SANFL when the AFL club they support (some very passionately) do the exact same thing with the VFL. Are they on the VFL forum saying that Hawthorn, Essendon, Collingwood etc should not be in the VFL & its an absolute disgrace that they are. Hypocrisy is the word that comes to mind.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 560 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby csbowes » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:48 pm

While I have no love or attachment to the VFL, I think the AFL has screwed up that league too.

Hope that makes you happy.
csbowes
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 77 times

Postby cracka » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:03 pm

csbowes wrote:While I have no love or attachment to the VFL, I think the AFL has screwed up that league too.

No not really. Will only be happy if while you are having a dig at the crows or power reserves you also have a dig at the reserves of whichever AFL club you support as they are doing exactly what the crows & power are doing. Only your AFL club has been doing it for a lot longer.
cracka
Veteran

Postby Ian » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:15 pm

cracka wrote:
csbowes wrote:While I have no love or attachment to the VFL, I think the AFL has screwed up that league too.

No not really. Will only be happy if while you are having a dig at the crows or power reserves you also have a dig at the reserves of whichever AFL club you support as they are doing exactly what the crows & power are doing. Only your AFL club has been doing it for a lot longer.

just because "they've been doing it longer" doesn't make it right though
North Adelaide F C : Champions of Aust 1972 : Premiers 1900, 02, 05, 20, 30, 31, 49, 52, 60, 71, 72, 87, 91
Ian

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 93 times
Grassroots Team: Lockleys

Postby csbowes » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:19 pm

OK... I think North Melbourne has contributed towards screwing the VFL.

There you go... you must be happy now.

Having said that, it doesn't make the Crows seem any less like wankers.
csbowes
League - Best 21

Postby cracka » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:28 pm

csbowes wrote:OK... I think North Melbourne has contributed towards screwing the VFL.

Would have been happy if you just left it at the 1st line.
Are you saying North Melbourne are wankers as well, coz if not its hypocrisy.
cracka
Veteran

Postby cracka » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Ian wrote:
cracka wrote:

just because "they've been doing it longer" doesn't make it right though

Its got nothing to do with right or wrong. My original point was the hypocrisy of posters hanging shit on the crows for having a reserves side in the SANFL.
cracka
Veteran

Postby csbowes » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:46 pm

cracka wrote:
csbowes wrote:OK... I think North Melbourne has contributed towards screwing the VFL.

For how they've treated the local VFL comp... yeah... why not.

I expect I'm free to label the Crows wankers now.
csbowes
League - Best 21

Postby Ian » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:49 am

csbowes wrote:
cracka wrote:

For how they've treated the local VFL comp... yeah... why not.

I expect I'm free to label the Crows wankers now.

I think the AFL (formerly the VFL) as a whole have screwed over the VFA, part of that was renaming it the VFL, since then all clubs have played a part in that but they were working within a system that was created by the AFL for them.

The difference over here is they had the best compromise system in the country, the Crows could not look past their own greed and self interest and see what was really best for the competition that created them, it is just like swindling your Grandparents for self interest or gain, morally questionable at best.
North Adelaide F C : Champions of Aust 1972 : Premiers 1900, 02, 05, 20, 30, 31, 49, 52, 60, 71, 72, 87, 91
Ian

Has liked: 312 times
Been liked: 93 times
Grassroots Team: Lockleys

Postby puppet arms » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:16 am

cracka wrote:

not sure if its hypocrisy. People on here have the SANFL as our concern, mostly, not the VFL. I'm a Carlton man and saddened by how we've treated Preston-Northern Bullants-Northern Blues-Carlton in the VFL. My passion doesn't lie there though. My main concern is with the competition that I enjoy going to every week and the effect on Glenelg FC. Fair to say the locally based AFL franchises have royally screwed the over - with no small help from our president. :evil:

I imagine most in this forum would have similar views.
puppet arms

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 6 times
Grassroots Team: Glenunga

Postby csbowes » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:09 am

Excellent posts...

Self interest. Swindling of grandparents (excellent analogy).

Crows are only concerned about the Crows and have no regard for the league from which they were given life. Unfortunately most of their fans also have no concern or regard for the competition that gave them their AFL team they love so much. Its like thanks for that, but f*** you!

Such respect...

As for Port, talk about a fantastic example of eating your own young. How that club can swan about, head up high, while systematically destroying its own history is just beyond me. I like Port Adelaide in both leagues, but for the AFL side to just wipe the Magpies is disgraceful.

How Magpies fans swallow that I don't know... Magpies final season was last season, its the Power reserves now. You can tar and feather that Power mascot, but its not going to chirp, waddle or fly like a Magpie.

When Sturt plays Port Adelaide, its playing the Power... so my No.1, most important of important loved clashes is now gone.

Well done Sturt president. Well done the other pack of wanker presidents that allowed this to happen.

Enjoy your tin pot competition.
csbowes
League - Best 21

Postby cracka » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:34 am

puppet arms wrote:not sure if its hypocrisy. People on here have the SANFL as our concern, mostly, not the VFL. I'm a Carlton man and saddened by how we've treated Preston-Northern Bullants-Northern Blues-Carlton in the VFL. My passion doesn't lie there though. My main concern is with the competition that I enjoy going to every week and the effect on Glenelg FC. Fair to say the locally based AFL franchises have royally screwed the over - with no small help from our president. :evil:

I imagine most in this forum would have similar views.

You're right about people on here not caring about the VFL but there are some on here who are very passionate about their AFL side who all have a reserves sides in the VFL doing exactly what the crows & power are doing. That's where its hypocritical from some posters on here as they wont say anything bad about their AFL club. As long as they acknowledge (like you have) that their AFL side is just as bad as the crows & power then its not hypocrisy.
Personally I would like to see the crows & powers reserves sides playing the other AFL reserves sides. I emailed all the non Victorian AFL teams to see if they could organise a reserves comp between themselves & got only 1 reply from Port.
cracka
Veteran

Postby cracka » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:36 am

csbowes wrote:Excellent posts...

Self interest. Swindling of grandparents (excellent analogy).

Crows are only concerned about the Crows and have no regard for the league from which they were given life. Unfortunately most of their fans also have no concern or regard for the competition that gave them their AFL team they love so much. Its like thanks for that, but f*** you!

Such respect...

As for Port, talk about a fantastic example of eating your own young. How that club can swan about, head up high, while systematically destroying its own history is just beyond me. I like Port Adelaide in both leagues, but for the AFL side to just wipe the Magpies is disgraceful.

How Magpies fans swallow that I don't know... Magpies final season was last season, its the Power reserves now. You can tar and feather that Power mascot, but its not going to chirp, waddle or fly like a Magpie.

When Sturt plays Port Adelaide, its playing the Power... so my No.1, most important of important loved clashes is now gone.

Well done Sturt president. Well done the other pack of wanker presidents that allowed this to happen.

Enjoy your tin pot competition.

And North Melbourne is only concerned about North Melbourne, no different.
cracka
Veteran

Postby csbowes » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:47 am

You finally get it cracka...

The AFL is a self centred competition... it cares little for football.
csbowes
League - Best 21

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL