today can just end now please
Squids
Coach

Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 205 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: Christmas

Postby SABRE » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:31 pm

I hope you’ve all had a better Xmas than me.
Everything was going beautifully on Xmas eve. I was getting nicely full of ‘Xmas Spirit’ and Fort Battle-Axe was being almost nice,
when suddenly everything went wrong. There’s no way I’ll ever try to be romantic again !

You know that old tradition about kissing under the mistletoe? Well, feeling that warm and fuzzy Xmas cheer, I thought,
why not bury the hatchet and give the old girl some of that long forgotten love and attention I’ve been avoiding.

WRONG !

Suddenly I was on the floor in pain after she slapped me across the room with a dynamite left hook !
I ask you, is it really so bad when a bloke has a few drinks and gets his expressions mixed up ?

All I said was …… “Hey Fort, how would you like a big sloppy kiss under the cameltoe?”

:cry:
Luv,
Sabre.
NFC 2021
SABRE
Reserves

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 44 times

Postby beeroclock » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:04 pm

SABRE wrote:I hope you’ve all had a better Xmas than me.
Everything was going beautifully on Xmas eve. I was getting nicely full of ‘Xmas Spirit’ and Fort Battle-Axe was being almost nice,
when suddenly everything went wrong. There’s no way I’ll ever try to be romantic again !

You know that old tradition about kissing under the mistletoe? Well, feeling that warm and fuzzy Xmas cheer, I thought,
why not bury the hatchet and give the old girl some of that long forgotten love and attention I’ve been avoiding.

WRONG !

Suddenly I was on the floor in pain after she slapped me across the room with a dynamite left hook !
I ask you, is it really so bad when a bloke has a few drinks and gets his expressions mixed up ?

All I said was …… “Hey Fort, how would you like a big sloppy kiss under the cameltoe?”

:cry:
Luv,
Sabre.

Sometimes it just ain't worth it.
beeroclock
League - Best 21

Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 53 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Great Christmas. The old man passed away and his funeral was on the 23rd. Christmas Eve and one of Mrs REB's so called friends threatens to take us to court over a grand she gave Mrs REB. Merry Christmas love.

The day itself wasn't too bad but glad to be home and getting prepared for court.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1697 times
Been liked: 1813 times

Postby valleys07 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:04 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:Great Christmas. The old man passed away and his funeral was on the 23rd. Christmas Eve and one of Mrs REB's so called friends threatens to take us to court over a grand she gave Mrs REB. Merry Christmas love.

The day itself wasn't too bad but glad to be home and getting prepared for court.

regards,

REB

That's a sh*tty holiday season in anyone's books mate. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dad- thoughts are with you and your family.
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1168 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Previous

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion