Crows Disgrace

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Crows Disgrace

Postby cracka » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:24 pm

I spose 1 good thing to come out of this is that the "The Magpies Are Now The AFL Power Reserves" thread has stopped going round & around & around.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 560 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby Brodlach » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:30 pm

cracka wrote:I spose 1 good thing to come out of this is that the "The Magpies Are Now The AFL Power Reserves" thread has stopped going round & around & around.

Give it a day or two and it will be back in full swing
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4207 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby topsywaldron » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:51 pm

The relentless f*ckwitdness of the Crows and Power supporters on this thread reminds me what we've lost when we admitted their f*cktard ilk into the SANFL.
'People are not stupid. They know when they are being conned. And two reserves teams operating in a League competition will reduce it to a farce, a competition without a soul.'

Dion Hayman 24th July 2013
topsywaldron
Veteran

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 218 times

Postby kickinit » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:05 pm

topsywaldron wrote:The relentless f*ckwitdness of the Crows and Power supporters on this thread reminds me what we've lost when we admitted their f*cktard ilk into the SANFL.

English would be nice
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby gadj1976 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:19 pm

Email sent to carltonfc.

Dear Carlton, in light of the Crows away guernsey vs Port, I propose that we wear the Big V vs collingwood as an away strip. I've copied Eddie Maguire in because I know he'll be in agreement with the concept. Personally i think it's a winner.

I look forward to us wearing the Big V..... well as "Rodney" Dangerfield said "it is our colours".
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 795 times
Been liked: 849 times

Postby cracka » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:31 pm

topsywaldron wrote:The relentless f*ckwitdness of the Crows and Power supporters on this thread reminds me what we've lost when we admitted their f*cktard ilk into the SANFL.

By the looks of the above post (and most of the non crows & power supporters posts) they are no orphans.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 560 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby topsywaldron » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:52 pm

kickinit wrote:

English would be nice

Ilk throw you oik?
'People are not stupid. They know when they are being conned. And two reserves teams operating in a League competition will reduce it to a farce, a competition without a soul.'

topsywaldron
Veteran

Postby kickinit » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:16 pm

topsywaldron wrote:
kickinit wrote:

English would be nice

Ilk throw you oik?

nope didn't throw me, just trying to understand what you where saying. What have you lost. What has any power support on this thread said, to remind you of your so call loss?
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby johntheclaret » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:17 pm

whufc wrote:Mainly aimed at the Crows fans

But would it be fair to see the majority of south australian football fans don't support the crows, when you take into account power supporters, interstate afl clubs supporters, SANFL ammo country fans who don't follow or support a side in the afl

And me
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby csbowes » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Epic Fail...

Smart got what was coming to him... so arrogant on radio... now he looks like a complete tool.

Satisfying.
csbowes
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 77 times

Postby kickinit » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:29 pm

But would it be fair to see the majority of south australian football fans don't support the crows, when you take into account power supporters, interstate afl clubs supporters, SANFL ammo country fans who don't follow or support a side in the afl

Current membership tally for the crows is 46,275 and port is 39,706 difference off 6,569. I think a collingwood, hawthorn or essendon would make up the 7,000 shortfall themselves.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby kickinit » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:36 pm

I only heard the recap on triple m this afternoon, but apparently Whicker stated that the SANFL didn't actually own the state jumper, but also proceeded to say the crows would never wear it. So if the SANFL don't own it how can they say no? has Whicker lost the plot?

I actually wouldn't mind if the crows did a state jumper for heritage round. Singled out a year say 1994 and put all the players names that played that state game on the jumper. Then sold them off at a reasonable price and the proceeds went back to the SANFL clubs.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby johntheclaret » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:47 pm

HH3 wrote:Do you know whats funny. How John Olsens on his way back to Adelaide to find out why Adelaide were given the go ahead to use the guernsey, and maybe renegotiate the revenue being split between the AFC and the 9 SANFL clubs, instead of the South Australian Crows keeping all the money.

Also, there was a reason the SANFL didnt sell the State guernsey in shops. It was to keep the jumper sacred, and so only deserving players were able to own one. Now thats ****** isnt it.

Funnily HH3, that name selection actually says it all. If they are the club for ALL South Australians then "The South Australian Crows" would be more appropriate.

But they are not are they? They are the Adelaide Crows, a Franchise spurned from the SANFL, to compete in a club based expansionist league that bears no relationship to state whatsoever.

DD14, you denigrate the SANFL and it's supporters by telling us we are a small minority and in fact smaller than even the SAAFL. But in the next breath tell us that the AFC was born from all the SANFL clubs and therefore does represent state football and appropriately is entitled to wear the State Guernsey. It does seem to me that you want it both ways.

But hey what would I know. I'm a pom who doesn't even live there, but I'm pretty sure that I have more respect for South Australia and its national Guernsey than any of those so called "decision makers" who are only interested in the promotion of the Crows for financial gains, and possibly a good few Crow supporters.
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Crows Disgrace

Postby Jim05 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:02 pm

kickinit wrote:

Current membership tally for the crows is 46,275 and port is 39,706 difference off 6,569. I think a collingwood, hawthorn or essendon would make up the 7,000 shortfall themselves.

Was just over 5,400 SA based Essendon members last year and they are aiming for 7,000 this year.
Would think Collingwood, Hawthorn and Carlton would have silmilar if not more
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby kickinit » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:04 pm

Jim05 wrote:
kickinit wrote:

Was just over 4,400 SA based Essendon members last year and they are aiming for 6,000 this year.

completely forgot about carlton. Those 4 clubs always seem to have a very good following in Adelaide.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Postby stan » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:07 pm

kickinit wrote:So the wonderful Graham Cornes has written a article saying port sabotage the crows wearing the state jumper because we are jealous. The funny thing about this, is our club was actually played through all of those years. Maybe his 2 sons could give him a lesson about the PAFC. I don't know how these people are even allowed in the media.

http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/w ... 6820926106

Yeah crows supporters and him are right and we are all wrong including Edwards, Riccutio, McIntosh etc and its Ports fault. **** he needs to get the cock out of his ass when hes righting articles.

Seriously SA football is all but gone to the shit farm.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby stan » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:09 pm

kickinit wrote:I only heard the recap on triple m this afternoon, but apparently Whicker stated that the SANFL didn't actually own the state jumper, but also proceeded to say the crows would never wear it. So if the SANFL don't own it how can they say no? has Whicker lost the plot?

I actually wouldn't mind if the crows did a state jumper for heritage round. Singled out a year say 1994 and put all the players names that played that state game on the jumper. Then sold them off at a reasonable price and the proceeds went back to the SANFL clubs.

Whicker is a bit like Hogg tonight. A massive ****.

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby topsywaldron » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:11 pm

kickinit wrote:
topsywaldron wrote:
kickinit wrote:

English would be nice

Ilk throw you oik?

nope didn't throw me, just trying to understand what you where saying. What have you lost. What has any power support on this thread said, to remind you of your so call loss?

I rest my case re the whole English as a second language thing

Just sh*ts me to tears that you mindless sheep who follow the two AFL teams from Adelaide thinks the sun shines out of your collective ar*es.

You know what, I don't give a flying *uck what the Power or the Crowz do, pretend clubs in an artificial league, they do not, and will never, represent South Australian football heritage no matter how many state jumpers or creeds exploited for commercial advantage they flog off to the brain dead twerps who think they barrack for them.

topsywaldron
Veteran

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:22 pm

kickinit wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
kickinit wrote:

Was just over 4,400 SA based Essendon members last year and they are aiming for 6,000 this year.

completely forgot about carlton. Those 4 clubs always seem to have a very good following in Adelaide.

So does Sydney
Cannabis is safer than alcohol
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 193 times

Postby kickinit » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:25 pm

topsywaldron wrote:I rest my case re the whole English as a second language thing

Just sh*ts me to tears that you mindless sheep who follow the two AFL teams from Adelaide thinks the sun shines out of your collective ar*es.

You know what, I don't give a flying *uck what the Power or the Crowz do, pretend clubs in an artificial league, they do not, and will never, represent South Australian football heritage no matter how many state jumpers or creeds exploited for commercial advantage they flog off to the brain dead twerps who think they barrack for them.

Wow first time i've heard PAFC will never represent SA football heritage. For starters I don't just follow a AFL team I follow a club that has a team in the AFL and SANFL. A club that represents a very big part in SA football heritage. You can keep dreaming that the PAFC isn't apart of SA football heritage, but at the end of the day they always have and always will.

I still don't get why you have to bring up in this though. If you go back and read all the post, I don't think you would find a single PAFC supporter agreeing with the AFC. The reason for that is the PAFC well and truly knows about the SA football heritage, that where there, the are apart of it. Maybe your post needs to be in a different thread.
kickinit
League - Top 5

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL