Crows Disgrace

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Crows Disgrace

Postby kickinit » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:26 pm

The Sleeping Giant wrote:So does Sydney

Not as big as those clubs.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby Pseudo » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:21 pm

topsywaldron wrote:Just sh*ts me to tears that you mindless sheep who follow the two AFL teams from Adelaide thinks the sun shines out of your collective ar*es.

You know what, I don't give a flying *uck what the Power or the Crowz do, pretend clubs in an artificial league, they do not, and will never, represent South Australian football heritage no matter how many state jumpers or creeds exploited for commercial advantage they flog off to the brain dead twerps who think they barrack for them.

I not only heartily endorse the above sentiment, but extend it to supporters of the other AFL teams as well.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby The Sleeping Giant » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:34 pm

kickinit wrote:
The Sleeping Giant wrote:So does Sydney

Not as big as those clubs.

Did I say that?
Cannabis is safer than alcohol
The Sleeping Giant
Coach

Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 193 times

Postby valleys07 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:51 am

stan wrote:
kickinit wrote:So the wonderful Graham Cornes has written a article saying port sabotage the crows wearing the state jumper because we are jealous. The funny thing about this, is our club was actually played through all of those years. Maybe his 2 sons could give him a lesson about the PAFC. I don't know how these people are even allowed in the media.

http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/w ... 6820926106

Yeah crows supporters and him are right and we are all wrong including Edwards, Riccutio, McIntosh etc and its Ports fault. **** he needs to get the cock out of his ass when hes righting articles.

Seriously SA football is all but gone to the shit farm.

Well duh!
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1168 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby rod_rooster » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:20 pm

I certainly don't like Port in any way shape or form but what exactly about the Adelaide Crows does Cornes think they are jealous of?
rod_rooster
Coach

Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 24 times

Postby stan » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:57 pm

valleys07 wrote:
stan wrote:
kickinit wrote:So the wonderful Graham Cornes has written a article saying port sabotage the crows wearing the state jumper because we are jealous. The funny thing about this, is our club was actually played through all of those years. Maybe his 2 sons could give him a lesson about the PAFC. I don't know how these people are even allowed in the media.

Yeah crows supporters and him are right and we are all wrong including Edwards, Riccutio, McIntosh etc and its Ports fault. **** he needs to get the cock out of his ass when hes righting articles.

Well duh!

Haha yeah had a few when I was posting last night. Read the article and was in hysterics. But the funny thing is still Port didn't get it canned. They dont have much of a say really. Was when the SANFL legend's started to voice there opinion. But it's still Ports fault....

And just for the record to some of my ignorant **** crows mates not necessarily on this thread, Gary Macintosh is a Norwood legend you dumb ****. Christ not everyone played for Port.

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:38 am

Who takes any notice of Cornsey he is a pinhead and has got no idea thats why he is not on the radio anymore.

All of the South Australian football public protested about this absurd JUMPERGATE scandal therefore you cannot lay the blame on the PAFC.

Its just commonsense but it looks like some of these former players who played for the jumper must of had too many high tackles during their careers.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Magpiespower » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:33 am

Adelaide's nonstop crises are a bad look and bad outcome for SA footy.

The brand of footy gets hurt in the corporate market.

What the Crows are doing is bringing that price down and in many ways it's devaluing the product.

Seeing them like this at the moment does no-one no good at all.

My point is, it does none of us any good to see the Adelaide Football Club in this way.

It puts pressure on SA football.
Everyone can eat s#!t! A big bag of s#!t! I'm the greatest man in the world!
Magpiespower
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 125 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Mic » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:46 am

Magpiespower wrote:Adelaide's nonstop crises are a bad look and bad outcome for SA footy.

The brand of footy gets hurt in the corporate market.

What the Crows are doing is bringing that price down and in many ways it's devaluing the product.

Seeing them like this at the moment does no-one no good at all.

My point is, it does none of us any good to see the Adelaide Football Club in this way.

It puts pressure on SA football.

It's good fun though. :D
Mic
League - Top 5

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 144 times

Postby Ron Burgundy » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:01 pm

Adelaide FC is in good shape. Not great but still good.
Ron Burgundy
League - Best 21

Has liked: 174 times
Been liked: 137 times

Postby JK » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:18 pm

stan wrote:
valleys07 wrote:
stan wrote:

Well duh!

Haha yeah had a few when I was posting last night. Read the article and was in hysterics. But the funny thing is still Port didn't get it canned. They dont have much of a say really. Was when the SANFL legend's started to voice there opinion. But it's still Ports fault....

And just for the record to some of my ignorant **** crows mates not necessarily on this thread, Gary Macintosh is a Norwood legend you dumb ****. Christ not everyone played for Port.

Probably be a good idea to spell his name correctly then mate
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4438 times
Been liked: 2984 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby JK » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:24 pm

johntheclaret wrote:
HH3 wrote:Do you know whats funny. How John Olsens on his way back to Adelaide to find out why Adelaide were given the go ahead to use the guernsey, and maybe renegotiate the revenue being split between the AFC and the 9 SANFL clubs, instead of the South Australian Crows keeping all the money.

Also, there was a reason the SANFL didnt sell the State guernsey in shops. It was to keep the jumper sacred, and so only deserving players were able to own one. Now thats ****** isnt it.

Funnily HH3, that name selection actually says it all. If they are the club for ALL South Australians then "The South Australian Crows" would be more appropriate.

But they are not are they? They are the Adelaide Crows, a Franchise spurned from the SANFL, to compete in a club based expansionist league that bears no relationship to state whatsoever.

DD14, you denigrate the SANFL and it's supporters by telling us we are a small minority and in fact smaller than even the SAAFL. But in the next breath tell us that the AFC was born from all the SANFL clubs and therefore does represent state football and appropriately is entitled to wear the State Guernsey. It does seem to me that you want it both ways.

But hey what would I know. I'm a pom who doesn't even live there, but I'm pretty sure that I have more respect for South Australia and its national Guernsey than any of those so called "decision makers" who are only interested in the promotion of the Crows for financial gains, and possibly a good few Crow supporters.

Magfknificent Johnnyboy!!
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4438 times
Been liked: 2984 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby stan » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:28 am

JK wrote:
stan wrote:
valleys07 wrote:
stan wrote:[quote="kickinit"]So the wonderful Graham Cornes has written a article saying port sabotage the crows wearing the state jumper because we are jealous. The funny thing about this, is our club was actually played through all of those years. Maybe his 2 sons could give him a lesson about the PAFC. I don't know how these people are even allowed in the media.

Well duh!

Probably be a good idea to spell his name correctly then mate[/quote]

Fat fingers on a phone. Never a successful combination ;)
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL