SAAFL division 6 2014

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Who will win the division 6 grand final?

Angle Vale
3%
Blackfriars OS
7%
Central United
2%
Fitzroy
13%
Ingle Farm
10%
Lockleys
4%
Mawson Lakes
13%
Mitchell Park
6%
Rosewater
33%
West Croydon
8%

Total votes : 98

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Postby carey » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:28 am

I have a head ache
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:30 am

from trying to think of all the clubs you've played for? 8)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby carey » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:35 am

Footy Chick wrote:from trying to think of all the clubs you've played for? 8)

No..... from trying to remember how many Red cans I had last night and remembering that Shadows in Mount Gambier is the worst place I've ever been to in my life!
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Bombers4EVA » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:41 am

carey wrote:
The Riddler wrote:
The Real Number 3 wrote:yeah around that area mate, done my first decent preseason in 5-7 years so you might see my fine self have a cameo or 3 in the guts

You just concentrate on your wicket keeping over winter old mate :lol:

Stop being diplomatically correct and tear strips of some one. You don't coach anymore! fire up Katut make out Ronda is banging behind ya back and fire up. This is way to boring

Ha ha ha. Looks like someone is over tired and needs a herbal tea to go to sleep. Or he needs his mmummy to read him a goodnight sleep. LOL :)) :)) :))
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Has liked: 326 times
Been liked: 89 times

Postby Bombers4EVA » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:54 am

Looks like Mr Hird is in deep trouble. Mrs Hird coming to his defence and stirring trouble again. Why cant they just accpet it. Be thankful that he still had his job. And a paid 4 month holiday. Now it looks like he will join the rest of the un-employed because of his wife's silly statement. Anyway it opens the door for BOMBER Thompson to take the Bombers to a premiership.
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Postby BZB27 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:15 pm

Bombers4EVA wrote:Looks like Mr Hird is in deep trouble. Mrs Hird coming to his defence and stirring trouble again. Why cant they just accpet it. Be thankful that he still had his job. And a paid 4 month holiday. Now it looks like he will join the rest of the un-employed because of his wife's silly statement. Anyway it opens the door for BOMBER Thompson to take the Bombers to a premiership.

There is an afl thread mate
BZB27
League - Best 21

Has liked: 216 times
Been liked: 173 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Arch44 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:23 pm

Bombers4EVA wrote:Looks like Mr Hird is in deep trouble. Mrs Hird coming to his defence and stirring trouble again. Why cant they just accpet it. Be thankful that he still had his job. And a paid 4 month holiday. Now it looks like he will join the rest of the un-employed because of his wife's silly statement. Anyway it opens the door for BOMBER Thompson to take the Bombers to a premiership.

Are Essendon doing a Brahma Lodge and coming down to Div6?
Hogg Shield Div IV 2018 Winner
Arch44
League - Top 5

Has liked: 717 times
Been liked: 272 times

Postby Bombers4EVA » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:23 pm

BZB27 wrote:

Yeah I know. Just thought Id see who's interested. Cheers.
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Postby Bombers4EVA » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:24 pm

Arch44 wrote:

I reckon they might. They would destroy every side.
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Postby Arch44 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:30 pm

Bombers4EVA wrote:
Arch44 wrote:

I reckon they might. They would destroy every side.

Only because they are on drugs
Arch44
League - Top 5

Postby Milly » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Bombers4EVA wrote:
BZB27 wrote:

Essendon wouldn't get within 10 goals of Rosewater

Anyway B4EVA are you playing in this weeks trial from Mawson Lakes v Houghton? I'll be there watching out for you
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 49 times
Grassroots Team: St Paul's College OS

Postby Bombers4EVA » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Milly wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:
BZB27 wrote:

Essendon wouldn't get within 10 goals of Rosewater

Anyway B4EVA are you playing in this weeks trial from Mawson Lakes v Houghton? I'll be there watching out for you

Nah mate. Ive given it up this year. But I maybe there to watch the game. I wonder if it'll have the same feelings as the games in the pst. Or will they just treat it as a trial match.
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:40 pm

it's nearly 2 hours since this was posted and i still can't work out why you'd post this here. :lol:
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby Bombers4EVA » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:42 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:

it's nearly 2 hours since this was posted and i still can't work out why you'd post this here. :lol:

Im from a club in Div 6. Ive got nothing to do atm. So even though this is a Div 6 forum. I thought you nice people would like my opinion on the matter. Sharing my beliefs. They say sharing is caring. :D :D
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Postby X Runna » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:42 pm

Bombers4EVA wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

Im from a club in Div 6. Ive got nothing to do atm. So even though this is a Div 6 forum. I thought you nice people would like my opinion on the matter. Sharing my beliefs. They say sharing is caring. :D :D

Nope........nobody gives a rats because it's in the wrong bloody thread
Last edited by X Runna on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
X Runna
Reserves

Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 58 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby Bombers4EVA » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:45 pm

X Runna wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

Nope..nobody gives a rats

Thats because its not your team that it is happening to mate.
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Postby Arch44 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:50 pm

Or because its a Div 6 thread
Arch44
League - Top 5

Postby Bombers4EVA » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:51 pm

Arch44 wrote:Or because its a Div 6 thread

Yeah that too. No harm done.
Bombers4EVA
League - Best 21

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:19 pm

X Runna wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

Nope........nobody gives a rats because it's in the wrong bloody thread

Yep, what he said.

Please don't infest our good SAAFL threads with crap AFL talk.

Thanks Newie ;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Robb_Stark » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:30 pm

is Ingle Farm playing Greenies down at Para Hills tonight
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 155 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League