Trial Game Week 3 Discussions

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Trial Game Week 3 Discussions

Postby dedja » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:41 pm

faark, this is going to be a long season ...
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 157 times
Been liked: 972 times

Postby holden78 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:33 am

Having to play the Candys on Saturday was like being forced with lies and threats by your deluded parents, to take out your adopted sister who's a sweet talking, two faced little Ho that will turn a trick on anything that moves!
Watch out for the Sexually Transmitted Diseases all you other club fans, their pure filth and couldn,t give a toss about anything but themselves.
PS ... I can confirm they don,t know an opposition fans barracking is natural to us :shock:
holden78
League - Best 21

Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 55 times

Postby johntheclaret » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:21 am

eaglesfan wrote:Ridiculous commentary by the Sunday Mail. Were the Eagles even playing against the Crows Reserves? - they were certainly hardly mentioned...

FFS will you lot stop whining. You're sounding like a Pom on the weather. When the hell will you realise your SANFL side isn't worth a mention. If it wasn't for the Crows and the Power there wouldn't be an SANFL comp any more

You need to wake up and smell the humous, and accept the fact there are only 2 sides that matter in your puny comp, so just STFU and accept reality.

Bloody soft IMO

Go crows and power, teams for all South Australians
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:40 am

kickinit wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Why would any long time SANFL club supporter with any sense go and waste their time and watch a AFL team play.

There seems to be a lot of blind mullets out their.

Why because they are a true supporter and will go and watch their team play no matter who they played. You telling me that you won't go and support centrals in a grand final if they where playing against the crows or the MAGPIES. You might not supporter the decision of the sanfl clubs, but if you are a true supporter then you would support your club not matter who they where playing.

As i have stated before i do not give a flying rats toss bag about the CROWserves or the POWserves they are AFL AFL AFL teams and am not interested i am a Central member and i will be supporting my team at the Poderosa when they play the real SANFL teams.

As i have said before after forty five years of watching the Magpie fly you will never see me at Alberton anymore NO MAGPIES NO SUPPORT SO simple i will be enjoying my FOUR BYES every year absolutely fantastic.

On a side note how many other disgruntled SANFL supporters and posters who said they will stay away from these AFL games will stay true to their word ?????????
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby sjt » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:30 pm

beenreal wrote:
Big Phil wrote:FULL TIME @ PLAYFORD ALIVE OVAL

LEAGUE - Final Scores

Port - 14.11 = 95

Central - 4.6 = 30

Port Power Reserves win by 65 points

GOALS:

Port - B.Renouf, A.Young, R.Buggermann 2, J.Johansen, B.Ah Chee, B.Haren, S.Summerton, S.Gray, B.Newton, K.Amon , C.Hitchcock 1

Central - L.Habel 2, J.Gilbee, B.Retzlaff 1

Might have thought you of all people might be above that NIMBY cr@p PH. Guess you're in with the sheep.

Did the port team that played Saturday only have 6 "top up players"? One of them slattery the allowed veteran player and another summerton (playing due an allowed rort in the player list system).
sjt
League - Best 21

Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 59 times

Postby Big Phil » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:34 pm

sjt wrote:Did the port team that played Saturday only have 6 "top up players"? One of them slattery the allowed veteran player and another summerton (playing due an allowed rort in the player list system).

I counted them on the day and there were 15 players playing for the Port Adelaide Magpies side that were AFL listed with Port Adelaide Power...

I think the Port Adelaide heirachy played about another 8 or 9 lads that were Port Adelaide Magpies SANFL contracted players...
Big Phil
Coach

Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 271 times

Postby kickinit » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
kickinit wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Why would any long time SANFL club supporter with any sense go and waste their time and watch a AFL team play.

Why because they are a true supporter and will go and watch their team play no matter who they played. You telling me that you won't go and support centrals in a grand final if they where playing against the crows or the MAGPIES. You might not supporter the decision of the sanfl clubs, but if you are a true supporter then you would support your club not matter who they where playing.

As i have stated before i do not give a flying rats toss bag about the CROWserves or the POWserves they are AFL AFL AFL teams and am not interested i am a Central member and i will be supporting my team at the Poderosa when they play the real SANFL teams.

As i have said before after forty five years of watching the Magpie fly you will never see me at Alberton anymore NO MAGPIES NO SUPPORT SO simple i will be enjoying my FOUR BYES every year absolutely fantastic.

On a side note how many other disgruntled SANFL supporters and posters who said they will stay away from these AFL games will stay true to their word ?????????

Do you really think we are worked about having less centrals fans at a game? Actually i'd take that as a positive, would make the ground safer.

The fact is Apache you wouldn't even had a clue about the PAFC, so it doesn't really matter if you want to make up crap about the magpies. The magpies are well and truly alive and I guarantee they will be around longer then your dogs.
We're on this journey together, One Heart, One Club and they will Never Ever Tear Us Apart.
kickinit
League - Top 5

Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 95 times

Postby westcoastpanther » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:57 pm

kickinit wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:
kickinit wrote:

Do you really think we are worked about having less centrals fans at a game? Actually i'd take that as a positive, would make the ground safer.

The fact is Apache you wouldn't even had a clue about the PAFC, so it doesn't really matter if you want to make up crap about the magpies. The magpies are well and truly alive and I guarantee they will be around longer then your dogs.

Longer than the Dogs in the SANFL comp? That's not something I would be guaranteeing....
Hi, My name is Ron 'Bluey' Dunn. Did you know I played in the 61 & 62 Tasman Premiership sides....
westcoastpanther
Coach

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 150 times
Grassroots Team: Boston

Postby Mr Fuller » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:42 pm

eaglesfan wrote:Ridiculous commentary by the Sunday Mail. Were the Eagles even playing against the Crows Reserves? - they were certainly hardly mentioned...

This type of reporting is ingrained into the mindest of Advertiser sports writers. Even at the AFL level there is huge bias to reporting purely on the Crows with little focus the opposition unless Port are the opposition. Someone needs to take The Advertiser's journalists on a study tour to Melbourne to see how the journos over there write up matches giving equal attention to the two teams playing!!!

It would be interesting to know who gives them the directive to write in this way. Rucci? All the Crows supporters I know certainly want to know about the opposition because it gives them a better understanding of why a player on their team did or did not play well.

For example at the trial match on the weekend the article kept going on about Reilly and Jenkins. If I was a Crows supporter I would be wanting to know things such as how well his direct eagle opponent played (to get an idea of whether his defensive pressure was up to speed). In the case of Jenkins, why was he ineffective? Did Fitzgerald run off him continuously? Did Giuffreda lay too much pressure on him?

It is only the ill-informed morons who only want to read one side of the story.

The Advertiser's subscription figures are plummeting. Surely they need to examine all areas of their reporting to work out how the could improve and to target particular groups with the hope of increasing sales. Surely without too much trouble they could invest in providing better SANFL coverage with the thought that some SANFL supporters might actually consider a subscription if the paper could offer decent, unbiased reporting????
Mr Fuller
Reserves

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 123 times

Postby finals fever » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:32 am

Yaaawwwnnnn! Nothing can change the decision now.... Those that don't adapt to change get left behind.
finals fever

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 4 times
Grassroots Team: Mt Compass

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL